Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clothes

Ijust recieved the velma pants in the mail and i absolutely love them!
Such amazing quality and so comfy im tempted to buy another pair!! Thankyou so much.

MVH

MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Jackie

JackieHobart, TAS

Returning a faulty item

There were marks on my item. They were more than happy to refund and give a discount for another purchase

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Incredible customer service!

This company is incredible! I received the most efficient and helpful customer service from Shoshana when I accidentally chose the wrong sizes for my order. She provided helpful tips regarding sizing for different styles and always responded to my emails quickly. She guided me through the return process and I was issued with my store credit the same day I posted the return - amazing! The quality of the clothing is beautiful and is exactly as pictured online. I couldn't recommend this company enough. Very impressed with every aspect of their service and products.

Rebecca

RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Friendly and amazing customer service!

Navigating and communicating with customer service was easy, Petal and Pup have real and genuine people willing to help you! If you come across Fiona, she is a star!
The quality of service, clothing and staff is incredible and I can’t wait to place another order!
Thank you everyone at Petal and Pup! <3

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Mona S

Mona SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, you won't find it better anywhere else!

Fiona was so lovely and helpful throughout the whole process, she helped me with a return for some dresses that I didn't know right sizing due to being pregnant. I wore the cutest dress for my baby shower from Petal & Pup, I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress. Thank you

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Madee

Madee

Best company!

Best experience I have had with a clothing company.

Returned an item with no issues (too small).

Fiona was so lovely to deal with and so helpful. Thank you again!

Not only is service amazing... but the clothes are beautiful!

Customer service

Just wanted to say that the customer service that is provided is 10/10. Online shopping is easy but when you have questions it makes the experience a little more daunting. I was so impressed with how fast my emails were responded to. Also my order arrived exceptionally fast and I’m in little old Tassie. Very impressed and highly recommend. Good work girls. Xo

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Fiona B

Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

SizingSlightly large