Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Laura L
Laura L

Great returns process!!! Love it

Can I just say wow! Purchasing online can be risky but you can buy with confidence at petal and pup. Not only are their clothes great but if they don’t fit or you just don’t love it they have a really easy to use, customer focused returns portal. So so easy to swap out a garment for size or something different. Love it!! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! And you get the little postage slip too to send what doesn’t work back !

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Tanya H.
Tanya H.Perth, WA

The best customer service from any online retailer

The return/exchange process is so easy and stress free, the team are incredibly helpful, I had Abby help me with an error I made in ordering and I found no difficulty getting a super quick, friendly and desired outcome.

Extraordinary customer service!!

I had to return a skirt I bought due to it being too big. The returns process was super quick and I received my refund gift card within a matter of days. I then purchased the correct size but accidentally paid for the item as I forgot to put the gift card details in my purchase. I emailed the Petal & Pup staff to advise them of my error - I had actually already received the correct item prior to hearing back but with no hesitation they refunded my money and used the gift card instead. It was a seamless process and such appreciated especially as it was my mistake in the first place.

Amazing customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service!

I recently purchased a stunning floral dress from Petal and Pup, sadly when it arrived it just didn't suit me! I returned it easily for a store credit but couldn't find anything to replace it with as I didn't want to keep paying for return postage if I didn't love it. After explaining this to customer service they were happy to process a proper refund for me. This was super appreciated and Sonia was lovely and friendly.

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

KL S.
KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi There, thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy to hear the team were able to provide assistance in this situation. We hope this has encouraged you to shop with us again soon. Have a lovely day, love P&P xx

Fiona B
Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

Monique
MoniqueKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

I've shopped with Petal and Pup quite a few times before, many times successfully but unfortunately occasionally I have gotten my sizing wrong. In these instances I have always found the customer service team have gone above and beyond to help out with returns - they have always been super prompt with responses to emails and like to make sure you're 100% happy with your product - really takes the stress out of online shopping. Definitely a boutique I recommend to my friends! Thanks Petal & Pup team for your always friendly and helpful customer service :)

Tamieka
Tamieka

Excellent service and products

I hadn't shopped with Petal and Pup regularly, but after their amazing and quick customer service, it will be my first stop from now on! x

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!