Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Julianne
JulianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

So impressed with the great customer service at Petal @ Pup. I made a mistake when making my online order during Black Friday sales and the 25% discount was not applied to the order. Carla was quick to respond to my message and to reassure me that they would refund the difference to my account. My order arrived promptly (much quicker than expected) and I was thrilled with my Oralie dress. The light blue colour is gorgeous.
Thank you for your helpful, friendly and efficient service! It was much appreciated and made my online experience at Petal and Pup a very positive one!!

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Laura L
Laura L

Great returns process!!! Love it

Can I just say wow! Purchasing online can be risky but you can buy with confidence at petal and pup. Not only are their clothes great but if they don’t fit or you just don’t love it they have a really easy to use, customer focused returns portal. So so easy to swap out a garment for size or something different. Love it!! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! And you get the little postage slip too to send what doesn’t work back !

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petal and Pup are wonderful!!

The customer service at Petal and Pup are truely wonderful. I had an issue with a just expired credit and Fiona was so kind and understanding with this issue. Thankyou again!

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)