Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amy
AmyHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

A item I received had a slight fault and the service I received to return it was fabulous! I was so impressed and wish all online retailers were this great!
All of the other items I received were perfect and made from lovely fabrics and at a really reasonable price.
I will definitely shop at petal and pup again! Highly recommend!

Joanna
JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Easy adding products to your shopping cart, great value for products, fast delivery service and it’s easy way to send back products if they don’t fit or doesn’t suit you

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much! We try our hardest to provide the best service for all of our customers so we are so glad to hear you are happy with your P&P order! ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Ash
AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands