Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love their clothes and the best costumer service!

Absolutely love this store and their products! The customer service is amazing and the clothes are amazing quality and true to their size and description. I highly recommend Petal & Pup and can’t wait to get my next purchases!

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I love this online store

I recently did my my first online purchase with this store. My dresses arrived so quickly and were in perfect condition. I love them all. Email responses were incredibly quick also. I will certainly be shopping with Petal & Pup again in the future. All round great experience.

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Sizing Slightly large
Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

My review isn’t about the products because they speak out for themselves, the design , tge quality and everything.. i just want to say tge customer service is tge best , they make sure you are happy and satisfied..they always reply to your emails or questions making sure you get what you want..it’s my favorite store and will definitely keep shopping there ❤️

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth Australia

Amazing company and customer service!!

I first came across Petal & Pup on Instagram and immediately fell in love with their clothes. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from and I am so happy with the things I ordered - I bought multiple colors in the Hawthorne pant, which are incredibly comfortable and chic, and a couple other cute tops that I wore all throughout summer. A couple dresses I ordered just didn't suit my body type right now and I had an amazing experience working with Fiona on the support team to get them sent back. I support this company and would absolutely order from them again!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Sizing Very small
Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great clothes and amazing support team!

I've bought quite a bit from here and love it all.
Easy site and app to navigate, great designs/styles and quality clothes.
Packaging and delivery is prompt!
The customer support team have also gone above and beyond to help!
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend at all :)

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

Tanya H.
Tanya H.Perth, WA

The best customer service from any online retailer

The return/exchange process is so easy and stress free, the team are incredibly helpful, I had Abby help me with an error I made in ordering and I found no difficulty getting a super quick, friendly and desired outcome.

Sizing Slightly large