Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 24)

Amazing Customer Service

I'd love the items I ordered, but unfortunately they were too short. I emailed Petal and Pup and got a very quick response helping me return these items. I had a little issue with another item and again a very prompt response and amazing solution. Very satisfied and completely trust them - which is rare. They really care about their customers and keeping them happy. I LOVE the pants I got and wear them all the time. Thank you

India Stella

India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P

Incredible Customer Service

I purchased two dresses for Christmas. When received both were too small. I contacted Petal & Pup and got an email reply within 24 hours on a weekend. They were so accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Aislinn F.

Aislinn F.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this store

The service I have received from this store is second to none. With all of the experiences I’ve had with petal & pup, they have far exceeded my expectations. The customer service from all of the staff is exceptional - especially Kate and Bella, and they are so prompt with responding and resolving any issues. The quality of their clothing and accuracy to how it looks online is amazing too! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone :)

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Olivia22

Olivia22Sydney, NSW

Customer Service 10/10!

I have contacted the team at Petal and Pup a few times regarding queries and they have been lovely each time. My most recent contact was a little different as it was regarding bridesmaids dresses, so I was being picky and asking for some requests a bit out of the ordinary. Fiona was an absolutely SUPERSTAR! she was so kind, caring and accommodating, getting back to my questions so quickly and with such beautiful responses. I felt so lucky to have such a wonderful interaction and so appreciate the beautiful words and well wishes I received.

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Brigita

BrigitaSydney, NSW

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Laura was quick to respond to my inquiry and has made the shopping experience much more easier and convenient. I dont usually opt out for online shopping as I like to try things on prior to purchasing them.
However, Laura has definitely changed my mind when it comes to online shopping, and will definitely shop on your website again!
Kind Regards,
Brigita

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna

SizingSlightly large
Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Top Service

I ordered 3 dresses on a Friday afternoon and they were shipped the same day and received on Monday. Unfortunately 2 of them didn't fit so I sent them back. Within 24 hours I already had a credit code so that I could go back to their website and purchase something else.
Their online chat service was really helpful, I spoke to Fiona and she fantastic.
Although my items were the wrong size, the quality on all dresses was really good.

Pirro

PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Alex S.

Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Awesome customer service

Service was amazing very efficient and lovely customer service! I defidently recommend. Items fit perfectly and look amazing on as well. Really wished they arrived on time but that was out of everyone’s control!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kahurangi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - we're truly so appreciative! Our Customer Experience team is always aiming to please and we're even more delighted that you love all your new pieces! Love the team at P&P xx

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

Customer experience

I had skipped over some important information for my first time purchase with P&P. However the lovely Bella was keen to assist & responded within 24hrs. Refunded the discount that I was entitled to with no questions asked. Smooth sailing customer experience & Bella is a delight to deal with. Thankyou!

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well