Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 12)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Bianca
BiancaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am so happy with the service and the quality of the products. They arrived in no time :) Will definitely be back to shop again!

Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product Appearance As advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Eve Alcott
Eve AlcottSydney, NSW

So wonderful I immediately bought more!

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jumper the other day and after they arrived (super quick shipping!) I was so impressed, another pair of jeans and two more knits were purchased. All equally as lovely!
Communication with P & P was prompt and delightful (regarding sizing) as well.
Could not be more happy.
Will definitely purchase again!

Great customer service

I bought some dresses in Feb off Petal and Pup which unfortunately didn’t fit me. I returned these items for a credit note and repurchased new items. I repeated this process about 3 times before I realised I am just way too small for the clothes. The team at Petal and Pup were very understanding and felt for my struggle so they provided me with a refund instead, knowing that I couldn’t use a credit note if I simply didn’t fit. I was so appreciative of this and their responsiveness the whole way through put me at ease! I wish I could purchase from them just based on the fact they were so helpful!

Product Appearance As advertised

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Freya
FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Quick and easy ordering. Fast responses. Staff always available to assist with any queries so very helpful online assisted with my query within 24hrs.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Freya, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing this in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!

JSS
JSS

Petal and Pup service is fantastic

Very satisfied with the service Petal and Pup provide. Very friendly and understanding staff who care about their customers! Their responses were very prompt and extremely helpful. I love all of the products I’ve bought from Petal and Pup over the years. Overall, recommend Petal and Pup highly!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Customer service was amazing!

I had a faulty product and the lady assisting me was amazing! So helpful and would 100% order from there site again !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Angelina, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear one of our team members was able to assist you and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future. With love, P&P xx

Talei
TaleiSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful customer service!

I recently misplaced a credit note which had been issued to me a few months ago. I contacted the office and received fantastic customer service. My credit note was reissued immediately with a friendly email. Was wonderful to receive such amazing service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Talei, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear the team were able to locate your store credit and we hope you have been able to use this towards an item you love. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clothes

Ijust recieved the velma pants in the mail and i absolutely love them!
Such amazing quality and so comfy im tempted to buy another pair!! Thankyou so much.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Maria, thank you for a lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. To hear that our garments were comfy and the quality was amazing is wonderful feedback for ourselves. We look forward to serving you again in the future, with love P&P xx

Aysha K.
Aysha K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service

So happy with the level of customer service. Shout out to Sophie who looked after me. Definitely recommend shopping with petal and pup!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Aysha, thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear Sophie has provided you with great customer service, we will be sure to pass this onto her. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon, love P&P xx

MVH
MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Jackie
JackieHobart, TAS

Returning a faulty item

There were marks on my item. They were more than happy to refund and give a discount for another purchase

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for your lovely review, we are extremely appreciative of your feedback. We hope to continue delivering this in the future. With love, P&P xx

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Myah, thank you for leaving a review, we are so happy to hear we are continuing to strive towards providing only the best for our customers. We endeavour to continue to do so in the future, love P&P xx

Madison
MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Madison, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review. We are so happy to hear your were impressed with the Customer Experience team, we are honoured to have them a part of our team. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Dushica
DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Dushica, thank you for leaving a wonderful review, we are so happy to hear you love your garments just as much as we do. With love, P&P xx

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Friendly and amazing customer service!

Navigating and communicating with customer service was easy, Petal and Pup have real and genuine people willing to help you! If you come across Fiona, she is a star!
The quality of service, clothing and staff is incredible and I can’t wait to place another order!
Thank you everyone at Petal and Pup! <3

Helena
HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Carly
Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Mona S
Mona SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, you won't find it better anywhere else!

Fiona was so lovely and helpful throughout the whole process, she helped me with a return for some dresses that I didn't know right sizing due to being pregnant. I wore the cutest dress for my baby shower from Petal & Pup, I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress. Thank you

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx