Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 29)

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer service and a great dress

I would highly recommend Petaland Pup, customer service is amazing and the dress i brought is lovely, fits true to size and fabric is great! Will definately shop there again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review, this means the world to us. We are so honoured to hear our Customer experience team were able to provide you with 5 star service, and that the garment was perfect for you. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Gabby C.

Gabby C.Southwest, VIC

Customer service alone will have me as a return customer

Fiona was absolutely wonderful to deal with and help me calm my nerves about my order arriving in time. I haven't yet received the items so I can't comment on quality but the customer service alone put confidence in the company.

Madee

Madee

Best company!

Best experience I have had with a clothing company.

Returned an item with no issues (too small).

Fiona was so lovely to deal with and so helpful. Thank you again!

Not only is service amazing... but the clothes are beautiful!

Customer service

Just wanted to say that the customer service that is provided is 10/10. Online shopping is easy but when you have questions it makes the experience a little more daunting. I was so impressed with how fast my emails were responded to. Also my order arrived exceptionally fast and I’m in little old Tassie. Very impressed and highly recommend. Good work girls. Xo

Celeste H.

Celeste H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t Shop Here! Clothes lack quality!

I was a loyal customer of petal pup but found the quality of the clothing slowly deteriorating. Over time the clothes quickly fell apart and when I received a faulty dress, customer service were unresponsive. The last faulty item I sent back was supposedly refused and returned to me, but I didn’t receive it in the mail and petal and pup did not offer tracking details. They now cancel all my orders and seemingly blocked me from shopping there (not that I want to anymore) The thing is, the photos and super skinny models can make their clothes look ok on the website but when you receive them they are cheaply made and flimsy. I don’t recommend shopping here.

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Fiona B

Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

Rach

Rach Sydney, NSW

Sizing varies so much between items and you have to pay for every return.

I find the sizing to be all over the place. Ordered two dresses that were size 10 and one is very oversized. It stings to have to pay $10 for a return every time. I know lots of people who refuse to shop here for that reason.
I had to pay to return items before due to them not being great quality and now paying to return items again due to sizing issues.
Also they don’t offer refunds which means you can get it to an endless cycle or paying and returning and end up spending heaps on returns!
I also find the quality very mediocre for the price.

Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Fantastic customer service

I was very impressed with the customer service that I received when returning an item. The team was efficient, super helpful and accommodating. Nothing was a drama and would definitely shop there again

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we cannot be more appreciative. We are so honoured to hear the team have provided you with the service we wish for all customers to experience. Have a wonderful day, with love, P&P xx

Shahn

ShahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Company

I adore this boutique, it’s literally my go to! For everything!!! I love the fit and how easy it is to return a product!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Shahn, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate this. We hope your experience with us has encouraged you to shop again in the future as we look forward to serving you again. Have a lovely day, from P&P xx

Natasha

Natasha

Excellent quick customer service response

Accidentally ordered the wrong size.
Only realised once confirmation email came through.
Emailed customer support immediately. First thing the next morning had an email saying they could cancel the wrong item before it was shipped and give me a refund. Also got free shipping.
More then happy with the quick and super helpful response to my own error.

Melissa Honeyman

Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Addi

AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Monique

MoniqueKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

I've shopped with Petal and Pup quite a few times before, many times successfully but unfortunately occasionally I have gotten my sizing wrong. In these instances I have always found the customer service team have gone above and beyond to help out with returns - they have always been super prompt with responses to emails and like to make sure you're 100% happy with your product - really takes the stress out of online shopping. Definitely a boutique I recommend to my friends! Thanks Petal & Pup team for your always friendly and helpful customer service :)

Happy customer

Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Fabulously fast delivery and response to emails.

I am so impressed with this company. I received my items only one day after my orders and also received very friendly and professional responses to my emails and unusual requests. Petal and Pup were so accommodating and generous in their offer to help me. I think their clothing is gorgeous and of great quality. I would recommend this lovely Aussie company to all. Well done and thank you.