Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 16)

Corinna

CorinnaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service and beautiful quality clothing

Thank you so much to all the girls at Petal and Pup! I’ve been looking for the perfect outfit for an event coming up, I’ve made multiple orders and had to return a few that were a tad too big. The quality of their clothing is amazing. The girls are so helpful and prompt with their email replies. They’ve also gone above and beyond to process my returns/refunds overnight so I could try another outfit! Shipping to Melbourne is also really quick, I normally receive my order within 24-48 hours. Thanks again girls!!

Kirrilee T.

Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

My favourite brand

I have been a long time customer with Petal & Pup, the first dress I purchased was back in 2017 and have been in love ever since. I have never had an issue with sizing, quality and shipping. My style has changed over the years and they still manage to release beautiful/elegant clothing that I can’t refuse.

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

Amazing customer service

I ordered a dress for the weekend, when it came in it was the wrong size. I immediately sent them a message on Instagram asking if I can return it and get the right size but hoping it would come by the weekend. I got a reply the next morning and by the end of the day my refund came in and my next purchase was shipped!! Laura was so helpful, she was honestly the best. Soo understanding :) definitely my go to shop from now on xx

Freya N.

Freya N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service!

Would highly recommend petal and pup! I have always had a positive shopping experience with them. The customer service team is amazing and will do everything they can to help. I once had a request about the colour of the champagne dress for my bridesmaids and the lady I was speaking with went out and took a picture for me in natural light! So they genuinely care about their customers. The only thing I would say is it would be great if they did free returns and refunds if the item is in good condition, but can’t fault the service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Fantastic company to deal with

I ordered a dress & unfortunately had to send it back as it wasnt sitting right
My overall experience in dealing with Petal & Pup can be summed up in word "Faultless". They provided excellent customer service from the moment I emailed them, were understanding & helpful in providing a positive customer experience. I would have no hesitations in recommending this company & will continue to purchase from them.

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal & Pup!

Have purchased 5 dresses now from Petal & Pup and they have all been true to size and accurately described. Have loved every purchase! Super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, definitely recommend! :)

Jess

Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new favourite store

You guys are amazing !!
Ordered at around 10am and on my doorstep before 2pm.
Really happy with the quality too 10/10.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

So amazing! I love their clothes. Everything fits perfectly.

True to sizing! Every single piece I have bought is absolutely gorgeous. I always get asked where my clothes are from!

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company, great products.

I have made numerous purchases from Petal & Pup now and have always been satisfied with my items. Anytime I’ve needed customer assistance the company has been fast to respond. The incredibly fast shipping always amazes me too.

Alison and Mina

Alison and MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clothes and customer service

Love their website and clothing. Enquired about a credit note and they got back to me same day, turns out I missed the email! Lovely service.

Gold Star Customer Service

I had many queries over my two orders, one of which was my error in the ordering process. I have to say, the customer service I received was outstanding from both Laura and Georgie.

I was a bit gutted to see there was no phone number but found the email process more than efficient in the end. No automatic response vibes, it was true human to human communication and compassion. It eased all my queries and worries.

Thank you Petal & Pup Team!!!

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Aleisha

Aleisha Queensland

Amazing customer service!

I just want to say I had an amazing experience with customer service. After purchasing a dress, there was some damage to it, in which I didn’t notice until well after the return date. Sophie was extremely helpful and has done everything she can to help me. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the care and understanding that was taken to resolve my issue/concern. 100% one of the best customer service I have been involved with.

Amazing Products And Great And Warm Customer Service

Hi Petal n Pup gals✨

I just wanted to say 100x thank yous for your great customer service. I am really grateful I landed on Petal n Pup and will keep being one of your loyal customers. Thank you Fiona, Sophie and Meagan for your lovely and sweet assistance. All the best for petal n pup✨

Warmest,