Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 13)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Friendly and amazing customer service!

Navigating and communicating with customer service was easy, Petal and Pup have real and genuine people willing to help you! If you come across Fiona, she is a star!
The quality of service, clothing and staff is incredible and I can’t wait to place another order!
Thank you everyone at Petal and Pup! <3

Helena
HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Carly
Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Mona S
Mona SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, you won't find it better anywhere else!

Fiona was so lovely and helpful throughout the whole process, she helped me with a return for some dresses that I didn't know right sizing due to being pregnant. I wore the cutest dress for my baby shower from Petal & Pup, I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress. Thank you

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Customer service

Just wanted to say that the customer service that is provided is 10/10. Online shopping is easy but when you have questions it makes the experience a little more daunting. I was so impressed with how fast my emails were responded to. Also my order arrived exceptionally fast and I’m in little old Tassie. Very impressed and highly recommend. Good work girls. Xo

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Fantastic customer service

I was very impressed with the customer service that I received when returning an item. The team was efficient, super helpful and accommodating. Nothing was a drama and would definitely shop there again

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we cannot be more appreciative. We are so honoured to hear the team have provided you with the service we wish for all customers to experience. Have a wonderful day, with love, P&P xx

Shahn
ShahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Company

I adore this boutique, it’s literally my go to! For everything!!! I love the fit and how easy it is to return a product!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Shahn, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate this. We hope your experience with us has encouraged you to shop again in the future as we look forward to serving you again. Have a lovely day, from P&P xx

Natasha
Natasha

Excellent quick customer service response

Accidentally ordered the wrong size.
Only realised once confirmation email came through.
Emailed customer support immediately. First thing the next morning had an email saying they could cancel the wrong item before it was shipped and give me a refund. Also got free shipping.
More then happy with the quick and super helpful response to my own error.

Happy customer
Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Fabulously fast delivery and response to emails.

I am so impressed with this company. I received my items only one day after my orders and also received very friendly and professional responses to my emails and unusual requests. Petal and Pup were so accommodating and generous in their offer to help me. I think their clothing is gorgeous and of great quality. I would recommend this lovely Aussie company to all. Well done and thank you.

Love this boutique

Beautiful boutique that is constantly bringing out new arrivals and up to date with fashion patterns, extremely efficient and professional customer service team.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Ella, thank you for your review, we appreciate this SO much. We hope that our up to date fashion patterns are able to encourage you to shop with us again, as we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day, P&P xx

Vanessa
VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

After ordering an item and it being to big, the team at petal and pup were so helpful! They answered all my emails promptly and helped with getting my store credit as quickly as they could. A big shout out to Sophie who was so polite and lovely in her replies! So glad I found this clothing site and can't wait to make future purchases xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The best customer service and amazing clothes!!

Petal and Pup have the most amazing customer service officers. If you have a query, they are so prompt on their emails, super friendly, plus, have amazing clothes on their site!!

Courtney
CourtneyNorth West, QLD

The Petal & Pup ladies are amazing!

The ladies at Petal & Pup provide amazing customer service! Fiona was so lovely, friendly and very helpful! Thanks again x

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Courtney, thank you for your review! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, and we will be sure to pass this onto Fiona. We hope you have a lovely day, from P&P xx

Chloe G.
Chloe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service (and also best clothes!)

Have always loved petal and pup (everything that arrives is great quality and comes so fast!) but they really go above and beyond. I had to cancel my order as I needed it for a photoshoot and it hadn't shipped yet- messaged the team and they were so kind and cancelled my order and refunded me. Any other company goes "you need to receive it and then return it." They were so obliging and helpful! Absolutely love this store!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service

Ordered a couple of dresses from Petal and Pup which arrived quickly, I absolutely loved them and had so many compliments. Very good quality and perfect fit. One dress became out of stock before arrival but Sophie provided excellent customer care and refunded my money straight away. I will absolutely be buying from P&P again, very impressed with the clothes and the customer service!

Outstanding Service & Products

Wonderful first experience with Petal & Pup! Will definitely purchase from them again, the products are gorgeous & customer service was 10/10

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for your feedback as we are always aiming to please. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the near future! With love, P&P xx

Jenna
Jenna

You’re more than welcome! Thanks again for the brilliant service x

4timesmum
4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor
Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Corinna
CorinnaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service and beautiful quality clothing

Thank you so much to all the girls at Petal and Pup! I’ve been looking for the perfect outfit for an event coming up, I’ve made multiple orders and had to return a few that were a tad too big. The quality of their clothing is amazing. The girls are so helpful and prompt with their email replies. They’ve also gone above and beyond to process my returns/refunds overnight so I could try another outfit! Shipping to Melbourne is also really quick, I normally receive my order within 24-48 hours. Thanks again girls!!

Kirrilee T.
Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️