Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Irene
IreneSydney, NSW

Quality pieces and Great customer Service

Returned some items which were the wrong size and received a credit note to the value of $160. Unfortunately When I went to use it realised I let it expire by 4 weeks... I emailed customer service and explained the situation. They happily reissued me with a new credit note which I wasn’t expecting. Clothing Ive purchased has always Matched description and been High quality. Highly recommend shopping here!

Mei
MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

JessieL
JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Clare W
Clare WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Customer Service

I have been shopping with Petal & Pup for awhile now, and love their lovely items at great prices. What really impressed me was when I unknowingly let a large gift card expire, and when I went to redeem it Petal & Pup were so understanding and gave me the opportunity to use it by extending it past its date. They were under no obligation to do so, but I'm so grateful they did!

Clothing Shops & Brands