Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 13)

Kris

KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Sarah Y.

Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Elis C.

Elis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Since finding Petal & Pup, the amount of support, options and easy reliability that I had experienced within me and the staff. They answered all my concerns within 24 hours, they offered more options and styles when a clothing was out of stock. I am extremely extremely happy with this company and it’s my go to shopping website from now on.
Thank you Petal and Pup team, you are all amazing and kind and actually take the time of day to focus on your customers needs and wants.
So thank you again :)

This is perfect!!

Super easy to jump online and find what I wanted. You guys literally have everything & more. I’m a bigger girl in the chest area but am small everywhere else and the sizing always fits me. Every time I’ve got something off petal and pup it’s been great quality. I’ve purchased loads of jumpers, dresses, and everything has been great. Appreciate all of the hard work ❤️❤️

Kayla E.

Kayla E.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and high quality

I am constantly impressed with the quality that comes from Petal and Pup! Their sizing is always accurate and everything fits like a glove. The material is high quality and their dresses are perfect for the Australian climate. I also find a lot of their pieces can be both dressed up and down which makes them versatile depending on your outing.

Also, if you’re South East Queensland their delivery service is amazing! Same day for orders before 10am or next day! Perfect if you’re in a rush.

Leanne O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

I have been purchasing clothes from petal and pup for awhile now and they never disappoint! The clothes are great quality shipping is fast and the very few returns that I have put through have been super simple and an easy process.
Their staff are so amazing and very helpful!
Will certainly be back to purchase more cute dresses! Xx

Leanne O.

Thanks guys I think your team should get pay rises :) x

BELINDA

BELINDA

Always great service!

Gorgeous girls to deal with. I asked to be notified if a shirt I liked was back in stock & received a msg
that night. Had the shirt purchased & delivered within a couple of days.
Great Service & lovely quality merchandise.

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer service

love love all their clothes, always great quality and super quick delivery! And customer service is the best, when ever I have a problem the ladies are always willing to go above and beyond!!

Daniela M.

Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Beautiful Clothing and super helpful online staff

The clothes are beautiful, the sizing guide they have is super helpful and most of the clothes i have ordered fit perfectly. The stuff that hasnt, was so easy to return with their easy user friendly return process. The clothes wash beautifully and are a great addition to my wardrobe. Could not recommend more.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great quality and quick shipping

I received good quality clothing and the package arrived in less than a week.
I have also received good customer service as they provided me a discount that did not come through email as it was supposed to. Only good things to say about this company!

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

Best customer service

I had to return some extra sizes that I ordered to try on- their customer service team bent the rules, helped me so much and even refunded me while waiting for the items to reach them!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Satisfied Customer with Petal and Pup.

I find online shopping with you very easy.
Some of your range suits me, some is too young for me but that is fine as it is good that it is overrall satisfaction.
Initially, I needed to get my correct sizing and so needed to return items that didn’t fit so well but that was a very easy procedure to carry out.
I am very happy with the quality and really do enjoy wearing your clothing.
Petal and Pup is one of my favourites.
Whenever I have contacted staff they have always been pleasant and helpful.

Chelleay

ChelleayPerth, WA

Awesome

Staff are always very helpful and my deliveries are always on time! Great range of products all the time! Their return process is super easy and simple. I would highly recommend this shop every time ❤️

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Chelleay, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have been shopping with us for a while, and that you love the the range of products in our store. We can't wait to serve you in the future, love the team at P+P xx

Joy

JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous P&P!

P&P not only offer beautiful styles of amazing quality, but they are a stand out in the customer service area! Ordering is a breeze, you are kept informed throughout, with a very quick turnaround in receiving orders, and returning items is made super easy, staff are very helpful with the process. I have personally found P&P staff go above and beyond ensuring clients are happy, safeguarding needs have been catered for by touching base regularly, so that every P&P shopping experience is a fabulous one! P&P staff really do care about their clientele, THANK YOU!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Joy, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery, and that you received exemplary customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Sophie Moylan

Sophie MoylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipment & Fantastic Customer Service

Hands down the quickest shipment (usually 1 day) ever! Extraordinary customer service and so friendly and helpful. :) Quality of their clothes are beautiful and true to their sizing guides. I absolutely love Petal & Pup. Love ordering off them.

PHS

PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

KGreen

KGreenDarling Downs, QLD

Missing item dilemma fixed straight away

Petal and Pup have amazing customer service. I absolutely love their clothes however it is their customer service that made me want to write a review. I ordered a few items of clothing and within 2 days all but 1 item arrived. Which is amazing in this pandemic time! I emailed them asking about the missing item and they got right back to me quickly and professionally. You can tell they truly value their customers. They sent out the missing item straight away and handled everything so effortlessly. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again. Very happy customer