Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 7)

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Anne M.

Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Nicole Maguire

Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

Great customer service and fantastic products

Was very happy with after sales service Products were great but customer service was exceptional. Will definitely buy again in future.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

Fabulous Customer Service

The items I ordered arrived very quickly amd were good quality. Unfortunately though, one of the items I received was not as ordered (I received a skirt, instead of dress in the same fabric). A quick email to the team and they happily sent me a return label for for the item , plus a discount off my next purchase.

Ashleigh

AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Thieves!

Cennet

CennetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I accidentally ordered the wrong item and didn’t realise until after I had paid for my order. I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply the next day. They refunded my money straight away! I was soo released as I’ve had some bad experiences with online purchases. I would definitely order from them again as not only do they have amazing customer service and a beautiful range of clothes!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Dena

DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing quality and great service

The service from Petal and Pip is unmatched! I had a return due to sizing and my gift card came back very quickly so I could order something else. The team is also very friendly and their clothing is amazing quality. Highly recommend!

Kate

KatePilbara, WA

Great customer service

Petal and Pup have such beautiful clothes. Unfortunately the dress I purchased was not quite right for the event I needed it for, but the customer service was above and beyond in helping me with returning it. Highly recommend this store. Other items I've purchased from here other times have been beautiful quality.