Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

JessieL
JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Clare W
Clare WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Customer Service

I have been shopping with Petal & Pup for awhile now, and love their lovely items at great prices. What really impressed me was when I unknowingly let a large gift card expire, and when I went to redeem it Petal & Pup were so understanding and gave me the opportunity to use it by extending it past its date. They were under no obligation to do so, but I'm so grateful they did!

Néam K.
Néam K.

Good but not great

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices

Claire Modigh
Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.