Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 25)

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Excellent customer service

I was super excited to get a dress from Petal & Pup for an upcoming wedding as I had seen them frequently on my explore page. Unfortunately, after placing my order the delivery service didn’t get the package to me. After reaching out to customer service I got a full refund within 2 days. I appreciated the speed at which they replied and refunded me without too much back and forth. I look forward to ordering a receiving a dress in the future : )

Thieves!

Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Karin

KarinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy company

I will never shop here again and am telling all my girlfriends the same. They do not refund you your money upon return, instead giving you a voucher with an expiry date of 6 months. I returned an item because it was of poor quality, I didn't like anything on their site for the past 6 months, and now my money has essentially expired. I realise it says this on their website but that does not make it ok, they are making money off me not liking their products. Shameful, customer service not helpful.

Abby W.

Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Mixed

Zara

ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and quality products

Kris

KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Excellent customer service

I love the chat function on the website. I couldn't find what I was originally looking for as it was sold out in my size. I sent a message on the chat and got an instant reply. Unfortunately the item was not going to be restocked but I was sent 4 other options of similar items which was really helpful. Great customer service and a really positive experience!

Cennet

CennetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I accidentally ordered the wrong item and didn’t realise until after I had paid for my order. I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply the next day. They refunded my money straight away! I was soo released as I’ve had some bad experiences with online purchases. I would definitely order from them again as not only do they have amazing customer service and a beautiful range of clothes!

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Kerri-Lee

Kerri-LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I recently received a different pair of jeans to the one i ordered. Within 36 hours of contacting Petal and Pup, their customer service team had sent me my original pair in the mail. Fantastic customer service.

Sarah Y.

Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Dena

DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.