Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 5)

Giselle

Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Giselle F.

Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Wadey

Wadey

Beautiful range at reasonable prices

The website is really easy to navigate where you can easily see the latest stock. There is a great range to choose from and all clothing is great quality and ease of wear.

Andriana

Andriana

They don’t offer refunds or free shipping

The products are cheaply made and generally run small. They don’t offer refunds, nor do they have free shipping. I will not be purchasing from the site again because the last time I bought something I returned it 3 times which meant I spent the same amount of money on the final dress as I did in shipping fees.

Alice123

Alice123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaply made small sized products

Products are very disappointing, generally very poor quality and cheaply made. The sizing is incredibly small. A jumper I bought arrived with both sleeves ripped, luckily I was able to get a full refund as their general policy is just to offer store credit... Won't be shopping with P&P again unfortunately!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always Satisfied

The quality of every product I've purchased has been great. My go to store for all my work, casual and going out outfits. Easy site to use, filters are accurate!

Elise

EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality and style

It’s very easy to navigate through the online site. I’m always satisfied with quality of products and styles although I wish there was more choice of larger sizes. The sizing can be on the smaller side.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great store, but wish there were product reviews and model sizing info

I love the store, but there should be product reviews from customers and sizing info for the models in the images. A majority of the time, I'm more than satisfied with the products I buy but there have been a few times where I've purchased something and the quality was low and the sizing was off. I live overseas, so returns are difficult. If other customers reviewed products and there was sizing info for the models in the pictures, I could make better decisions when purchasing. Right now it feels like a guessing game that occasionally ends in a loss for me. While the products are cute, it makes it difficult to keep coming back after so many poor orders.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Expensive and sizes aren’t true to size

Beautiful things but unfortunately their sizing is all over the place and they only offer credit notes that expires after 6 months. I also find the the sizes go out of stock very quick, I’ve found there stuff on other websites cheaper

Great style.

I love the products P&P have available but often find myself looking elsewhere for a cheaper alternative or that my size has sold out quickly. I have also found myself holding onto ill-fitting clothes as the return process can be lengthy and inconvenient.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!

Kimberley

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

FABULOUS Company!!!

On trend wide selection of affordable clothes, wonderful friendly customer service, easy returns (only had to return once as brought too small), thoughtfully packed & generally same/next day delivery to Brisbane - last order I placed at 7;30am, received 4:30pm same day!!!

Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love their Products petal and Pup is great

Very easy to navigate
Good range of products but the short summer dresses need to be a little bit longer for us taller girls as they become like shirts on us
I love the quality of products but anything viscose shrinks and is time consuming to hand wash

Meacs

MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

affordable and good styles. My favourite online clothing site.

New clothes come through all the time, affordable and good styles. Only thing is variety of styles can be lacking. Good amount of photos and returns for store credit are allowed.

Hi Leanne,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will take this information onboard and we can't wait to see you shopping with us again soon! ♡