Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 5)

Great style.

I love the products P&P have available but often find myself looking elsewhere for a cheaper alternative or that my size has sold out quickly. I have also found myself holding onto ill-fitting clothes as the return process can be lengthy and inconvenient.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!

jobe

jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Kimberley

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

FABULOUS Company!!!

On trend wide selection of affordable clothes, wonderful friendly customer service, easy returns (only had to return once as brought too small), thoughtfully packed & generally same/next day delivery to Brisbane - last order I placed at 7;30am, received 4:30pm same day!!!

Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love their Products petal and Pup is great

Very easy to navigate
Good range of products but the short summer dresses need to be a little bit longer for us taller girls as they become like shirts on us
I love the quality of products but anything viscose shrinks and is time consuming to hand wash

Meacs

MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

affordable and good styles. My favourite online clothing site.

New clothes come through all the time, affordable and good styles. Only thing is variety of styles can be lacking. Good amount of photos and returns for store credit are allowed.

Hi Leanne,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We will take this information onboard and we can't wait to see you shopping with us again soon! ♡

Caterina

CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love Petal & Pup

Service and quality always on point! Website is easy to browse and there is always new stock coming in. Love there range and the quick delivery.
Can’t wait for summer

Hi Caterina,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback, this is really appreciated! We work so hard to make every Petal and Pup experience amazing, so this means a lot to our team ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Cute clothes, great customer service, but bad sizing!

I love everything I see on this site and have ordered multiple things but am yet to keep one because the sizing is always off. Normally too big. Their customer service is so good though and always helpful! Postage is always super fast too!

AShlea

AShlea

always happy!!

Navigating the website is very easy, sometime i wish i could receive a refund for a product if it doesn't fit apart from that very happy with the products and website.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

ShortMummySouthern and Hills, SA

I love the clothes that Petal & Pup have!

The clothing is always gorgeous and very good quality, postage is fast, some pieces are good value. My only complaint is that lots of the clothes are out of stock and sell out quickly.

Hi ShortMummy,
We really appreciate your lovely feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily so be sure to add your email address down to be notified as soon as the style you are interested in is back in stock ♡

ShortMummy

Thank you I have done this in the past. It almost seems like there is only a very small amount of stock though as items become sold out very fast.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi ShortMummy! A lot of our styles do sell out quickly due to being so popular :) But if you are unsure if a style will come back in stock, be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we can assist with restock enquiries further. x

Extremely disappointed

I bought two dresses and the quality was okay but I definitely expected way more considering the price. The cut was confusing very large around stomach and super tight around shoulders. The short dresses are just below butt so I could not even lift up my arms without everyone seeing my butt.

What is worse is that the customer has to pay for shipping! I cannot believe I have to pay for returning these items and now I have to find another dress that suits me. I believe I will probably have to send them back quite a few times before I find something, which means a lot of shipping costs!!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds.

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds. Do not waste your money. I routine shop on Lulus and Revolve without issue. I bought like 4 or so items and they were all so horribly made. They went into the donation bin and I threw away $300-400.

Hi Michelle,
We are so sad to hear about your experience with P&P! We cannot see an email from you in regards to your order. If you could please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au and one of our team members will resolve this for you. x

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

Nice clothes however no refunds

I have bought a couple of things here. Look, i wouldn't expect a high quality dress for 60 odd bucks but a few that i bought look great on. I don't like how they do not refund, all other online competitors refund. i generally look at other sites first before buying for this store mainly for this reason.

Hi Mimi,

We appreciate your feedback!
If you ever need any assistance be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au

Daplyn top - amazing !

Adore this top! The fabric and cut is perfect for date nights and moments you want to be comfy but still have a bit of edge and show some skin !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi AlexandrJ, thank you and so happy to hear you love your new Daplyn Top! x

GmcvittieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No returns unless faulty!

Do not purchase from this brand unless you know exactly what size and product you want. I returned 3 items within a week in the original conditon and was only offered a store credit - waste of money and won't be going back! No returns unless faulty for women's clothing - really? In 2019?

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Gmcvittie, we have sent you a private email to have this resolved for you. Thank you x

Gmcvittie

Thank you for processing the refund and resolving the issue quickly. Thanks Georgie