Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 19)

Cute outfit and great service

Style of dress is an easy fit and really impressed with customer service response and communication! Makes such a difference to shopping experience

Amazing Customer Service

I'd love the items I ordered, but unfortunately they were too short. I emailed Petal and Pup and got a very quick response helping me return these items. I had a little issue with another item and again a very prompt response and amazing solution. Very satisfied and completely trust them - which is rare. They really care about their customers and keeping them happy. I LOVE the pants I got and wear them all the time. Thank you

India Stella

India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P

Incredible Customer Service

I purchased two dresses for Christmas. When received both were too small. I contacted Petal & Pup and got an email reply within 24 hours on a weekend. They were so accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Aislinn F.

Aislinn F.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault this store

The service I have received from this store is second to none. With all of the experiences I’ve had with petal & pup, they have far exceeded my expectations. The customer service from all of the staff is exceptional - especially Kate and Bella, and they are so prompt with responding and resolving any issues. The quality of their clothing and accuracy to how it looks online is amazing too! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone :)

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%

Pirro

PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Alex S.

Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Awesome customer service

Service was amazing very efficient and lovely customer service! I defidently recommend. Items fit perfectly and look amazing on as well. Really wished they arrived on time but that was out of everyone’s control!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kahurangi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - we're truly so appreciative! Our Customer Experience team is always aiming to please and we're even more delighted that you love all your new pieces! Love the team at P&P xx

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing clothes and amazing customer service!

Their clothes are always beautiful and great quality but not only that their customer service is super responsive and really understanding and caring. I couldn’t rate them more and I won’t be shopping though anyone else from now on!

Wendy Collins

Wendy CollinsCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent fashion and customer service

Cannot express enough the wonderful customer service....10/10
I love Petal N Pup clothes....have bought many as have my 5 daughters and granddaughters....fashion for all ages and all shapes...so many compliments we get...
Thankyou P n P

Dasha C.

Dasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Beautiful classy clothes. Arrived the next day. Loved my first dress so much ordered it again in a different colour. Lovely staff that get back to you with-in a day as I had a question about exchanging size. Good quality but don’t throw in with your everyday washing. Look after them and wash on delicate with the same colours

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.