Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 6)

Super amazing! Trusted!

Super fast shipping, simple returns if needed and wonderful products . Would order from again 100% the customer service is second to none. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying! Love it!

Tuhcc

TuhccGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely service

Best customer service you will ever receive! Quick responses and understanding! I first spoke to Laura regarding my item that it was perfect but just the size didn’t fit me as well, She was very understanding and indicated she can give me a full refund, I also left some feedback asking if petalandpup could pleaseeee bring out size 4 in the future. Again today I messaged just to check in regarding my order that arrived and once again I got a wonderful team member, so polite. Thank you petalandpup for a great service. Keep up the beautiful work love the clothing and the customer service, thank you :)

Lynnie

LynnieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Faulty Garment

I purchased a dress on sale, didn't actually wear it until 5 months later. When I washed it it came away at the seam. I contacted Petal & Pup and they were fantastic. Gave me a credit which is enough to have the dress repaired. This is exactly why I can buy from Petal and Pup with complete confidence.

C. Giurastante

C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Maree O.

Maree O.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service from the very first moment

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Compared to other Aus brands, these guys have amazing service! So accomodating and also the clothes are lovely too!

Amazing range of stylish clothes for a range of ages and also super fast website. Really pleasant shopping experience all round, with outstanding customer service, particularly the social media team

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Quality pieces and Great customer Service

Returned some items which were the wrong size and received a credit note to the value of $160. Unfortunately When I went to use it realised I let it expire by 4 weeks... I emailed customer service and explained the situation. They happily reissued me with a new credit note which I wasn’t expecting. Clothing Ive purchased has always Matched description and been High quality. Highly recommend shopping here!

Sarah

SarahWheatbelt, WA

Awesome service, quick replies to queries, quick posting

Beautiful clothes and awesome service. I had contacted Petal and Pup with a query and everything sorted immediately , quick replies and full customer satisfaction. Very happy with the service and speed, including quick postage. One item had a flaw/fault, easy to print out new label without drama and return for a refund.

Aldina

AldinaSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever

Honestly the best customer service I have ever experienced and the nicest staff. Alot of beautiful clothes available and if not, there is the option to be notified once item is back in stock. Definitely recommend for anyone shopping online to visit Petal & Pup!! Also made it very easy to return items that were not suitable.

Mei

MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Great customer service

I ordered a size small but had hesitations whether that would fit me, so emailed the team the same day saying that i wanted to cancel my order and requested a full refund. They got back to me later apologising that they hadn’t seen my email earlier and that the dress had already been sent out, but if i was not happy with the size they could offer me a full refund. I tried the dress when it came the same day (super fast delivery for SEQ) and it was too small for me. Sophie from the team even arranged for a free return via AusPost. Very happy with service, expecting my refund by next week

Joanna

JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Customer Service Feedback

The customer service itself was fantastic when my order was never refunded to me. Obviously disappointed I never got the refund until now however my feedback score is based on the customer service representative - not the refund process.

Super hassle free.

Shan K

Shan KPerth, WA

Amazing experience

Petal & Pup have a great range of high quality clothing at reasonable prices. The shopping experience is quick and easy and delivery is very fast. Their customer service team is extremely helpful and responsive. Most recently I was helped by Jake, they were able to handle my inquiry in a timely manner and were a delight to correspond with. Very impressed and would definitely (and often do) recommend!

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

The customer service is the best I’ve received from online shopping

The team at petal and pup not only provide amazing products and a smooth shopping process, but also great customer service! I have had a lot of bad experiences shopping online and it was a breath of fresh air to email the company about a return and receive such lovely, quick and easy responses. Other businesses could learn from them for sure! I’ll definitely be back for more clothes in the future x

Kat B.

Kat B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

Obviously this website has lovely women’s clothes but just wanted to mention the prompt and efficient customer service. I was looked after by Laura and nothing was too much trouble.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

JessieL

JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you