Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 5)

Aldina

AldinaSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever

Honestly the best customer service I have ever experienced and the nicest staff. Alot of beautiful clothes available and if not, there is the option to be notified once item is back in stock. Definitely recommend for anyone shopping online to visit Petal & Pup!! Also made it very easy to return items that were not suitable.

Mei

MeiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful shopping experience

Petal and pup is a wonderful website to shop at. Their products are lovely, but I enjoyed most the fast delivery and prompt customer service. With my busy work and home life, I don't usually get a chance to shop for me, so being able to do this online with a dream website and customer service team that's on point is a treasure because it's stress free. Keep up the wonderful work that you do, deeply appreciate your online presence. I will be shopping again soon xx

Joanna

JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Shan K

Shan KPerth, WA

Amazing experience

Petal & Pup have a great range of high quality clothing at reasonable prices. The shopping experience is quick and easy and delivery is very fast. Their customer service team is extremely helpful and responsive. Most recently I was helped by Jake, they were able to handle my inquiry in a timely manner and were a delight to correspond with. Very impressed and would definitely (and often do) recommend!

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

The customer service is the best I’ve received from online shopping

The team at petal and pup not only provide amazing products and a smooth shopping process, but also great customer service! I have had a lot of bad experiences shopping online and it was a breath of fresh air to email the company about a return and receive such lovely, quick and easy responses. Other businesses could learn from them for sure! I’ll definitely be back for more clothes in the future x

Kat B.

Kat B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

Obviously this website has lovely women’s clothes but just wanted to mention the prompt and efficient customer service. I was looked after by Laura and nothing was too much trouble.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

JessieL

JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Absolutely love there clothing!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

TINA

TINAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service that goes above and beyond

Petal and lip provide excellent customer service. After my gift card expired they agreed to reinstate it for me even though they didn’t have to. Helping customers and be willing to help is what I am looking for in this day and age where customer service is really lacking

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Tori

ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

UnsatisfyingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor material and sizing all wrong

Very poor quality in material and sizing is different with every order hard to keep track on what size you should be ordering large small medium all different won’t order again

Unsatisfying

That’s it that product was a disgrace

Lisa R.

Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Clare W

Clare WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Customer Service

I have been shopping with Petal & Pup for awhile now, and love their lovely items at great prices. What really impressed me was when I unknowingly let a large gift card expire, and when I went to redeem it Petal & Pup were so understanding and gave me the opportunity to use it by extending it past its date. They were under no obligation to do so, but I'm so grateful they did!