Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 15)

Zoe P.

Zoe P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

Everytime i order, it come the next day. The customer service is just simply fantastic, I had to return a dress I needed for an event and it was at my door the very next day for the weekend. Could not be more happy with how wonderful this company is!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Zoe! Thank you so much for your lovely words! We truly are always aiming to please so this makes us so happy to hear :) Thank you for supporting us! We love having you apart of the P&P family! Love the team at P+P xx

Great Service , prompt response

Having purchased a few items, and had to return one I have found them to be excellant in handling everything, lost the credit note advice, sent an email and received a reply in 24 hours.
Ordered on a Sunday afternoon & received the items Monday afternoon.
Would recommend them 100%

Pirro

PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Love Petal & Pup!

I cannot fault Petal & Pup in anyway. Beautiful garments, very speedy service delivery and their customer service is second to none. On the one occasion where I had a problem with one of the garments (after many, many other purchases), they were incredibly quick to correct this issue - they went above and beyond. I highly recommend Petal & Pup to anyone!

Awesome customer service

Service was amazing very efficient and lovely customer service! I defidently recommend. Items fit perfectly and look amazing on as well. Really wished they arrived on time but that was out of everyone’s control!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kahurangi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - we're truly so appreciative! Our Customer Experience team is always aiming to please and we're even more delighted that you love all your new pieces! Love the team at P&P xx

Amazing clothes and amazing customer service!

Their clothes are always beautiful and great quality but not only that their customer service is super responsive and really understanding and caring. I couldn’t rate them more and I won’t be shopping though anyone else from now on!

Nicole Maguire

Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

Wendy Collins

Wendy CollinsCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent fashion and customer service

Cannot express enough the wonderful customer service....10/10
I love Petal N Pup clothes....have bought many as have my 5 daughters and granddaughters....fashion for all ages and all shapes...so many compliments we get...
Thankyou P n P

Dasha C.

Dasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Beautiful classy clothes. Arrived the next day. Loved my first dress so much ordered it again in a different colour. Lovely staff that get back to you with-in a day as I had a question about exchanging size. Good quality but don’t throw in with your everyday washing. Look after them and wash on delicate with the same colours

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Abby W.

Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Zara

ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and quality products

Kris

KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Sarah Y.

Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Elis C.

Elis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Since finding Petal & Pup, the amount of support, options and easy reliability that I had experienced within me and the staff. They answered all my concerns within 24 hours, they offered more options and styles when a clothing was out of stock. I am extremely extremely happy with this company and it’s my go to shopping website from now on.
Thank you Petal and Pup team, you are all amazing and kind and actually take the time of day to focus on your customers needs and wants.
So thank you again :)

This is perfect!!

Super easy to jump online and find what I wanted. You guys literally have everything & more. I’m a bigger girl in the chest area but am small everywhere else and the sizing always fits me. Every time I’ve got something off petal and pup it’s been great quality. I’ve purchased loads of jumpers, dresses, and everything has been great. Appreciate all of the hard work ❤️❤️