Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 5 of 14)

C K

C KIllawarra, NSW

10/10 for quality and shipping times

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Perfect dress! Super happy with it.

I bought the Oakland red dress and get compliments every time I wear it out. I love it. Petal & Pup is affordable, good quality and gorgeous. Very genuine customer service.

This brand is so great!

They’re values, attitudes and transparency towards being ethically proactive is awesome. They make returns super simple and shipping is so efficient (perfect for that mid week blues of “I have nothing to wear on the weekend”).

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you have been able to discuss our ethical standards and the returns process was easy to navigate. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Outstanding customer service and product during unprecedented times

I want to say a big thank you to everyone at petal and pup. It has been the first time I have online shopped and I have found the whole experience fantastic. From ordering, to contact with customer service, everyone has been exceptional and a pleasure to deal with (even during trying and unprecedented times!) And to buy 6 dresses and only have one dress not fit, I think that is pretty good! Thank you all and I will be shopping with you again.

Nivek Dunne

Nivek DunneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this website

Love this website. Clothing is high quality, amazing variety, delivered in a few days and their customer service is great. Will be shopping with P&P for many years to come.

Christina

ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this website.

Great range of clothes and everytime I purchase from here, I'm never disappointed. Customer service is also excellent - a special shoutout to Sophie for helping me out redeeming the voucher.

Angie T.

Angie T.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found a new online store!

I found this store by accident and ordered 6 items - and received them all the next day! The quality is excellent and customer service were very helpful when I asked a basic question before ordering... Thanks guys :)

Great Customer Service

Wonderful service, super fast postage, and great variety and range in the clothing styles on the site. Photos are very detailed so you know what you’ll be getting. Have also sent items back on the later side of their return policy (hard to get out in isolation) but they’ve always accepted.

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service!nLaura was polite, professional and made the process easy! Thank you

I needed a go to knit jumper for my wardrobe this winter and the product was precisely what I wanted and beautifully made!! Easy to get the right size for me too!

5 stars

Exceptional service - goods arrive within days. Dresses are fantastic quality. As an executive staff member I am always being asked where I shop. First class customer service - nothing is ever a bother.

Ashlee Greenhalgh

Ashlee GreenhalghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blown away / Incredible / Speechless

WendyB

WendyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal & Pup - Perfect! The 3 P's

I have always found the support and ease of shopping online an enjoyable experience with P&P. However more recently I identified that a gift card that I had was expired. I contacted P&P and the team were so amazing and helpful, especially Bella who was kind enough not only to honor my voucher but to extend by 6 months allowing me the time to still use as needed.
Thank you P&P team - 'Perfect' support 'Perfect' team response 'Perfect' shopping experience!!!
I look forward to jumping online and stocking up on some nice winter wears!.

Sarah A.

Sarah A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always a great experience!

Petal and pup are one of my favorite clothing brands! They offer detailed, accurate images and extensive product information on their web site, amazing customer service and exceptionally fast delivery. I’m talking two days fast! I would highly recommend shopping with them :)

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I ordered a dress for my daughter this morning and it arrived this afternoon! Amazing fast service. I would definitely recommend Petal and Pup as I have always been happy with the quality of the clothes.

Jo-Anne W.

Jo-Anne W.South East Queensland, QLD

So many compliments!

Hi - I ordered some dresses from buoy earlier this year. I wore one (long sleeves) to work for the first time today and I have never had so many comments and compliments on an outfit in my life! (Can't remember the style name but it looks similar to the Mackie bit red/burgundy in colour. It fits beautifully and flows really nicely. Just wanted to say thanks for creating such lovely flattering pieces. :-)