Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 5 of 5)

Shan K

Shan KPerth, WA

Amazing experience

Petal & Pup have a great range of high quality clothing at reasonable prices. The shopping experience is quick and easy and delivery is very fast. Their customer service team is extremely helpful and responsive. Most recently I was helped by Jake, they were able to handle my inquiry in a timely manner and were a delight to correspond with. Very impressed and would definitely (and often do) recommend!

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service

My item was purchased 6 months prior, but due to an uncommon defect with the product, the P&P team allowed a return. The team was so pleasant to deal with & I am so thankful for the result. Thank you P&P for the most beautiful and incredible customer service.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Love love love the brand!

Petal and pup not only have amazing product quality, but have an incredible customer service team! I had to return something that was outside of the returns policy, but they were so amazing, and I was so happy to get a credit note, then ended up buying so much more!!!
11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to shop with this brand!

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

The customer service is the best I’ve received from online shopping

The team at petal and pup not only provide amazing products and a smooth shopping process, but also great customer service! I have had a lot of bad experiences shopping online and it was a breath of fresh air to email the company about a return and receive such lovely, quick and easy responses. Other businesses could learn from them for sure! I’ll definitely be back for more clothes in the future x

Kat B.

Kat B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

Obviously this website has lovely women’s clothes but just wanted to mention the prompt and efficient customer service. I was looked after by Laura and nothing was too much trouble.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

JessieL

JessieLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

One of the most amazing customer service experiences I’ve had to date. Extremely helpful, understanding and polite. I would highly recommend. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Absolutely love there clothing!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

TINA

TINAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service that goes above and beyond

Petal and lip provide excellent customer service. After my gift card expired they agreed to reinstate it for me even though they didn’t have to. Helping customers and be willing to help is what I am looking for in this day and age where customer service is really lacking

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Clare W

Clare WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Customer Service

I have been shopping with Petal & Pup for awhile now, and love their lovely items at great prices. What really impressed me was when I unknowingly let a large gift card expire, and when I went to redeem it Petal & Pup were so understanding and gave me the opportunity to use it by extending it past its date. They were under no obligation to do so, but I'm so grateful they did!

Pre

PreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I really love shopping on this website, they provide really fast shipping.And the clothes are very affordable and provide a wide size range. I've shopped with this brand on a regular basis for almost a year now because of all the current trend and styles.

AShlea

AShlea

always happy!!

Navigating the website is very easy, sometime i wish i could receive a refund for a product if it doesn't fit apart from that very happy with the products and website.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Easy adding products to your shopping cart, great value for products, fast delivery service and it’s easy way to send back products if they don’t fit or doesn’t suit you

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much! We try our hardest to provide the best service for all of our customers so we are so glad to hear you are happy with your P&P order! ♡

Sophie R

Sophie RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service

Zoe kindly extended my credit note so that I could order the items I had been lusting over. Will definitely be shopping here again and again! Cannot wait for my items to arrive!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sophie, we are always happy to hear our customers' feedback! We hope you love wearing your new items! x