Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 7 of 8)

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Néam K.

Néam K.

Good but not great

Rebecca L

Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Nice but not for me

Would make a nice summer dress but fabric is thick and stiff which doesn’t sit on the body as I hoped or as it looked on the model. Will return for something more delicate

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Pre

PreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I really love shopping on this website, they provide really fast shipping.And the clothes are very affordable and provide a wide size range. I've shopped with this brand on a regular basis for almost a year now because of all the current trend and styles.

Won’t use again

You get store credit (not a refund) when you return items and you have to pay return postage costs. Not worth the risk when most of the clothes are not true to size anyway!

jobe

jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices

Meacs

MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

AShlea

AShlea

always happy!!

Navigating the website is very easy, sometime i wish i could receive a refund for a product if it doesn't fit apart from that very happy with the products and website.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Easy adding products to your shopping cart, great value for products, fast delivery service and it’s easy way to send back products if they don’t fit or doesn’t suit you

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much! We try our hardest to provide the best service for all of our customers so we are so glad to hear you are happy with your P&P order! ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Claire Modigh

Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.

Kriti Osondu

Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the quality and the refund policy

Made the order last week and got the 3 outfits the next day. Was pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery but was quickly disappointed with all 3 of them. The quality of 2 of the outfits were poor and the 3rd one was so ill-fitting... One of outfit didn't even look much like the picture on the website, and looked like a cheaper version of the same. I read their return policy as I didn't want to keep any of the outfits and wanted to return. But was upset that they can only offer store credit. Its 2019 and nearly most of the stores especially online ones offer refunds as they want to keep their customers. Now, I feel I will be stuck with the store credits as I am very reluctant to buy anything from them :(

Ash

AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.

EDF

EDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor/Dodgy Returns

Second poor returns experience from petal and pup. Partially credited for a return and when questions the returns rep inferred (both times) that their stock levels were right and I must have forgot to include it in the returns parcel. Incredibly poor and questionable service, if your returning take photos or something. Dodgy. Didn’t follow up the first instance because I honestly couldn’t be bothered!

LeahSydney, NSW

If I could give them a ZERO star I would

I ordered two products, one was faulty the other did not look like the image on the website. When I contacted Petal and Pup to discuss the return I received an email that I would hear from them in 24 hours. Five days later and I'm still waiting! Never again!!

Leah

Thank you for your response. I've now emailed you.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Leah, I sent you a direct message yesterday to try and get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If you can reply as soon as you have time that would be really appreciated. Thank you - Philip

Pjgb

PjgbSydney, NSW

Questionable quality and sizing. Customer service is responsive.

Hi Prudence,
Thank you for your feedback on this! We can see one of our Customer Care team members have assisted you in regards to this order. Please do not hesitate to email us at contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any further assistance. x