Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Celeste H.
Celeste H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t Shop Here! Clothes lack quality!

I was a loyal customer of petal pup but found the quality of the clothing slowly deteriorating. Over time the clothes quickly fell apart and when I received a faulty dress, customer service were unresponsive. The last faulty item I sent back was supposedly refused and returned to me, but I didn’t receive it in the mail and petal and pup did not offer tracking details. They now cancel all my orders and seemingly blocked me from shopping there (not that I want to anymore) The thing is, the photos and super skinny models can make their clothes look ok on the website but when you receive them they are cheaply made and flimsy. I don’t recommend shopping here.

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

SizingTrue to size
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Ashleigh
AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Mari Luik
Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit