Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great clothes but terrible returns policy

Always love the clothes from Petal and Pup, good price and style. However their returns policy is really disappointing. Navigating a return on their website is hard to do and it took over 24 hours for a returns label to be emailed to me. I was charged $9.95 for the return! I feel this is alot considering I was returning a $50 item. I will now reconsider buying from Petal and Pup again and choose other suppliers that offer low or no cost returns.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Zipper won’t stay up. Cheap fabric

I ordered the “corduroy” slacks and although the style is cute the fabric feels weak and the zipper will not stay up! I can’t walk for a minute without the zipper coming down. Disappointed as they were not cheap.

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Mixed

Abbey
AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au