Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My mistake & P & P fixed it

I ordered a gift card for my daughter but put the wrong details in. A few hours later I sent a request explaining my error & asking for someone to please fix it. Carla was wonderful, she fixed things immediately & followed up with an email to ensure all was well. Well within a 12 hour time frame ( considering I contacted P & P at 10pm) Extremly happy with my customer service experience. Thank you Carla for re-instating my trust in great customer service

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Great customer service!

I recently contacted Petal and Pup as I had a store credit to use that had expired before I realised (and therefore did not use). Shoshana provided excellent customer service by reactivating the store credit for me despite this being a mistake on my end! I really appreciated her understanding of my situation and I would happily shop online at Petal and Pup in the future and recommend to others knowing that they offer great customer service :)

Excellent customer service, prompt responses highly recommend

Jess provided excellent customer service, prompt responses highly recommend and will use in future for more online clothing purchases. One satisfied customer.

Great customer service!

Shoshana was so great and helped me with my refund. She replied promptly and was very friendly.

Because of this experience I would recommend Petal & Pup to everyone. Very impressed :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Great customer service

Petal and Pup are so lovely. Because of an error on my end I needed some help and I was really impressed by the quick and kind service I received!

Absolutely amazing!

Inlove the quailty of clothing, it's true to size, fast shipping and the girls where amazing when it came to needing help. Highly recommend!

Great customer service

I had an issue with my clothes and I was able to return them without any problems;

Jess responded promptly and built up a friendly rapport and that's all you're looking for in customer service. Mistakes and errors will occur and she dealt with it well.

Good job to Jess and the rest of your team.

Great customer service

After receiving an item that had a couple of issues with it, I contacted customer service and they were extremely quick and helpful in arranging a refund (as well as paid returned postage) for the item. Very impressed with their service!

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Zipper won’t stay up. Cheap fabric

I ordered the “corduroy” slacks and although the style is cute the fabric feels weak and the zipper will not stay up! I can’t walk for a minute without the zipper coming down. Disappointed as they were not cheap.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.