Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service never goes out of style

Petal & Pup were fantastic when communicating with me regarding a return that didn't suit. I have purchased a few garments and always been happy with the quality, service and value

Great service!

K. Stevens
K. Stevens

Outstanding customer service

I was so beyond impressed with how helpful Jess was. She was so incredibly delightful, and guided me through a return, making it as painless as possible for me. Such a star!

Sizing True to size

love it !

The service was friendly and very helpful as well as quick.
Great service from the team at Petal and Pup

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Extremely nice customer service!

Customer service was exceptionally friendly, helpful and fast. It is no wonder there are so many good reviews touting the service.

Outstanding service

Thank you so much for the great service.
It’s hard to find online businesses that take pride in their customer service. I had an issue with one of pieces I purchased, petal and pup have resolved this issue so promptly and with ease for myself.

I am so glad I came across Petal and Pup, I absolutely LOVE this business and am so glad to have received such great service so that I can continue to use them in future.

Customer service

The service received was prompt, friendly and so helpful and very accommodating. Great service by the team at Petal and Pup!

Very good quality and good customer service

Nice cuts and good fabric quality for 1st order of dresses , pants and a shirt. The 2nd order was lost, but they refunded me right away. It somehow appeared a couple of weeks after and I let the customer service know, and they didn’t charge me for it.
The sizes are slightly bigger, but it might have something to do with the design of the clothes.

Chrystal
ChrystalPerth, WA

The best customer service

I bought a product online, it came in 2 days so very quick delivery. The product wasn’t suitable so I was directed to a link to exchange it and with a few easy clicks, I had purchased a different size and was printing the shipping label to exchange my item. It was the easiest exchange system I have ever seen. Not to mention the customer service was incredible! Would highly recommend.

Melissa
MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Super fast delivery

First time customer. Excellent quality, delivery in less than 24 hours. This has to be one of my best online shopping experiences so far. Sizing is spot on. Well done Petal & Pup

Fantastic product and even better customer service!

Amazing customer service from Abby

Amazing customer service from Abby. Such a great experience. Very helpful and speedy with her replies. One of my best online ahoooing experiences

Ciara
Ciara

Great products, excellent service

I've bought off here multiple times and it's great. Some items may not be as good as others but I just go off what the reviews say.

The sizing is pretty spot on there's only been one item where it did not fit me. There is a good selection of clothing.

The customer service is amazing! They are super friendly, respond back quickly and were very accommodating to my requests. They also dispatch orders pretty fast.

Kate
Kate

Exceptional products and professional service.

Could not recommend petal and pup more. Amazing quality clothes and incredible customer service. I recently purchased 2 sizes of the same dress and upon returning one, petal and pup were more than accommodating for my return. A prompt email and professional response to my request.
Highly recommend petal and pup and can’t wait to purchase again.

Perfect dresses for all occasions

Highly recommend petal and pup clothing to anyone, I needed a couple of dresses for some upcoming events and I couldn’t fault the two dresses I received! Beautiful quality clothes that fit perfectly! And super fast delivery.