Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Addi
AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)

Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Nicole Maguire
Nicole MaguireSydney, NSW

Great Service from Laura

I had a quite a few questions and Laura was so helpful and friendly, she responded very quickly and was so lovely to deal with. I had to return my order as the sizes were too big but she kept an eye on my delivery and as soon as she knew it had arrived sent me the credit note and I got my new order the next day. Such great service is hard to come by these days so it is lovely when you get it. Thank you Laura you are a doll!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Laura - she really is a star! Love the team at P&P xx

Mixed

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au

Disappointing

Angela L.
Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher