Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

K. Stevens
K. Stevens

Outstanding customer service

I was so beyond impressed with how helpful Jess was. She was so incredibly delightful, and guided me through a return, making it as painless as possible for me. Such a star!

Outstanding service

Thank you so much for the great service.
It’s hard to find online businesses that take pride in their customer service. I had an issue with one of pieces I purchased, petal and pup have resolved this issue so promptly and with ease for myself.

I am so glad I came across Petal and Pup, I absolutely LOVE this business and am so glad to have received such great service so that I can continue to use them in future.

Melissa
MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Super fast delivery

First time customer. Excellent quality, delivery in less than 24 hours. This has to be one of my best online shopping experiences so far. Sizing is spot on. Well done Petal & Pup

Ciara
Ciara

Great products, excellent service

I've bought off here multiple times and it's great. Some items may not be as good as others but I just go off what the reviews say.

The sizing is pretty spot on there's only been one item where it did not fit me. There is a good selection of clothing.

The customer service is amazing! They are super friendly, respond back quickly and were very accommodating to my requests. They also dispatch orders pretty fast.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Perfect dresses for all occasions

Highly recommend petal and pup clothing to anyone, I needed a couple of dresses for some upcoming events and I couldn’t fault the two dresses I received! Beautiful quality clothes that fit perfectly! And super fast delivery.

meryem
meryemSydney, NSW

Amazing return process

On top of having amazing delivery times, Petal and Pup have such a great the return process on their website! Larger clothing stores that have been around forever don’t even have such a user-friendly, streamlined online return system. So helpful!

Product Appearance As advertised

Best customer service, fastest postage and amazing clothes

Seriously fastest postage ever! Always receive the very next day.
Returns and exchanges are super easy and the customer service is amazing!
Best of all clothes are beautiful always receive lots of compliments

Poor quality :(

I first saw Petal & Pup on an Instagram feed and it all looked really pretty and stylish, I got the impression that it is good quality, trendy clothing but I am quite disappointed with the quality. I ordered a PU leather jacket, a cardigan and a playsuit. The PU leather jacket looks okay, but it is very shiny and it has a a bad smell. The cardigan had a dangly button, I had to sew it back properly before even wearing it. The playsuit I'll admit is up to scratch, but I don't think I'll buy here again unfortunately, I paid a lot of money for these items and I feel ripped off. After reading that they only offer store credit, I'm not sure there is much hope of getting my money back. What a waste of my splurge money :(

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tab G
Tab GPerth, WA

Excellent product and customer service

I have been ordering from Petal + Pup for years now because of the quick turnaround and I live in Perth. You can quickly jump on the app or website and make your purchase knowing you will receive the purchased items in a few days.

I'm never disappointed with the quality of each purchase. All run true to size and of good quality.

The customer service team are quick to respond and are kind. They do a fantastic job and I will continue shopping with Petal + Pup

Phenomenal customer service

Great team. It was my first time purchasing from P&P and they made it very easy to exchange an item that just didn’t suit me but was perfectly fine in quality.
I had made an error with my exchange and the staffs attention to detail on helping me correct this error was next to none.
Highly recommend these products due to having such outstanding experience and I absolutely love the 5 other pieces I purchased ❤️ Thanks again guys x

Jemma Louise
Jemma LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal and Pup is my absolute favourite clothing company!

I placed an online order in February and received it slightly later (due to the QLD floods). I was so impressed with the ongoing e-mail communication from Petal & Pup staff to ensure I safely and efficiently received my new beautiful Petal & Pup dresses! I cannot fault the staff at all. I feel I am such a valued customer. I love all of my Petal & Pup dresses and especially appreciate my two new beautiful dresses that I’m excited to wear sometime soon! Thank you, Petal & Pup. You are simply amazing! I’ll be purchasing even more amazing clothing items from you. xo

The Perfect LBD

I got those for a Hen’s Cocktail event and wow did I feel sexy yet classy in this LBD! It’s so incredibly flattering on the curves and because it’s not cling tight, I can breathe and eat with worrying how it looks. Highly recommend! Oh and I’m a size D and went bra free modestly with this.

Lee-Anne
Lee-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Wonderful Quality, Beautiful

I was so delighted to receive my beautiful pieces of clothing in 24 hours. Pretty amazing!!! Items are gorgeous and as described, lovely quality, great price. Fantastic Petal and Pup, truly wonderful service.

Bec
BecSydney

Super fast service!

My order was delivered in less than 48hours and the pants are gorgeous! Will define order from this site again. Thank you.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Beautiful dresses and wonderful costumer service !

Incredible customer service and easy returns! I swapped a few dresses for a wedding and they were very flexible and accommodating!