Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Nice but not for me

Would make a nice summer dress but fabric is thick and stiff which doesn’t sit on the body as I hoped or as it looked on the model. Will return for something more delicate

t.morrow
t.morrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice styles, poor quality.

I really love the clothes on Petal & Pup and have made multiple purchases from them. The quality is always quite poor when the clothes arrive, and I always tell myself not to purchase from them again. The last dress I purchased came with some of the bottom of the dress stitched into another party of the dress, which indicated quick or careless work in making and in packaging the product. I had to unpick the dress myself as I needed to wear it soon and didn't have time to go through a return or exchange process. This is what one side of my "Harrie Dress" looked like when I received it.

Tonia
ToniaSydney

Poor sizing

While the garments are decent, the sizing is inaccurate. A small is quite big, even going down a size the garments were still big (extra small).I’d go down one size when buying. Exchange service is efficient.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

In a returns trap! (Only gives store credit)

The shipping is expensive, you have to pay to return your purchase if the size isn’t right, sizes are not consistent, but most of all - you can only get store credit and not a refund. I am in a trap of having to purchase another product (and pay expensive shipping) and if it doesn’t fit right I have to pay to return it and then get store credit again - argh.

Alice123
Alice123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaply made small sized products

Products are very disappointing, generally very poor quality and cheaply made. The sizing is incredibly small. A jumper I bought arrived with both sleeves ripped, luckily I was able to get a full refund as their general policy is just to offer store credit... Won't be shopping with P&P again unfortunately!

AJN
AJNSydney, NSW

They don't offer refunds

Elise
EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Biz
Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Wish List

You need a wish list, it’s hard to remember the items you like to compare. Most online clothing stores will have a wish list. Otherwise love your store don’t change a thing

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great store, but wish there were product reviews and model sizing info

I love the store, but there should be product reviews from customers and sizing info for the models in the images. A majority of the time, I'm more than satisfied with the products I buy but there have been a few times where I've purchased something and the quality was low and the sizing was off. I live overseas, so returns are difficult. If other customers reviewed products and there was sizing info for the models in the pictures, I could make better decisions when purchasing. Right now it feels like a guessing game that occasionally ends in a loss for me. While the products are cute, it makes it difficult to keep coming back after so many poor orders.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Expensive and sizes aren’t true to size

Beautiful things but unfortunately their sizing is all over the place and they only offer credit notes that expires after 6 months. I also find the the sizes go out of stock very quick, I’ve found there stuff on other websites cheaper

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the styles but need more sizes

The dress's are lovely, so many pretty styles and all are pretty true to look, size and pattern. Delivery is super fast, typically the next business day.

The only downside is that most styles, or at least the really pretty ones, only go to a size 12, more 14/16's would be great.

Great style.

I love the products P&P have available but often find myself looking elsewhere for a cheaper alternative or that my size has sold out quickly. I have also found myself holding onto ill-fitting clothes as the return process can be lengthy and inconvenient.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Julia
Julia

A bit hit and miss

I like the clothing but do find some of the sizes are a bit hit and miss. I also find that I am hesitant to order on the basis that I cant get a refund only an exchange, however, that being said the service and speed is always efficient and friendly.

Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Tash
TashSydney, NSW

My go too online but a little pricey

Items are lovely and the customer service is on top. However can be little pricey compared to other online stores. Sizing can be a miss and go. But still my go to store!

Rum princess
Rum princessPerth, WA

Good su

Good range of affordable dresses
Quality is hit and miss. Fabric not good a lot of the time.
Dresses often shrink when washed
Would prefer a better returns policy - free returns, money back

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Lovely looking cloths, shame about the quality.

Great looking clothing, have purchased a few times and every piece falls apart after two wears. Not the best quality particularly for the price. Huge shame Will not be returning.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothing at great price!o

Very easy to navigate store. The clear headings make it very easy to find exactly what I want!
Great range of products with varied styles!
Quality not excellent but still good given prices

Kimberley
KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Meacs
MeacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal and Pup

Very satisfied how easy and super quick all correspondence with the team is! I had a great experience with a garment that was faulty. No issues with the return what so ever

Unreasonable

Bought an $89 jumper I put it on soon as I got it.. and noticed the seams came apart.got in contact with customer service to be told it can not be exchanged once worn. Hmmmm figure that out..

Hi Paula,
Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your order. I am sorry to hear this has been your experience with P+P! Please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au and we can resolve this for you as soon as possible. xx

Other Clothing Shops & Brands