Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love their clothes and the best costumer service!

Absolutely love this store and their products! The customer service is amazing and the clothes are amazing quality and true to their size and description. I highly recommend Petal & Pup and can’t wait to get my next purchases!

Product Appearance As advertised

I love this online store

I recently did my my first online purchase with this store. My dresses arrived so quickly and were in perfect condition. I love them all. Email responses were incredibly quick also. I will certainly be shopping with Petal & Pup again in the future. All round great experience.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Customer Service is Amazing!

I contacted customer service for help because I had mistakenly let my gift voucher expire. To my pleasant surprise I quickly received a lovely reply from Abby reinstating my voucher so I could still use it. I am so happy with the outcome and am blown away by their kindness in fixing my mistake :) thank you Abby and Petal & Pup!

chefs kiss on customer service!

Marshanna was wonderful in helping me out with an error I made in my order! response time was spot on and eased my stress immediately x

Letesha A.
Letesha A.South East Queensland, QLD

Cons outweight pros???

Amazing service

Petal and Pup are highly responsive and friendly and go out of their way to help resolve issues.
Service goes a long way, keep it up team !

Sizing True to size

Petal and Pup are wonderful!!

The customer service at Petal and Pup are truely wonderful. I had an issue with a just expired credit and Fiona was so kind and understanding with this issue. Thankyou again!

Sizing Slightly small

Anonymous
AnonymousCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing customer service by Jess

A big thank you to customer service, always happy to help and reply so so quickly. The team is so accommodating and really want you to have a good experience

Natalie M
Natalie MSydney, NSW

The best customer service

It goes without saying the clothes are great at Petal and Pup. But this review is about the customer service.
No matter what my query has been they have gotten back to me so quickly and always fixed it to suit me and help me out every single time!
The team are so accommodating and really want you to have the best shopping experience with them.
They should be very proud of the customer service ethics and continue this way and the business im sure will continue to grow.

I will keep shopping at petal and pup not just for the cute clothes but knowing it’s an actual team that cares behind it.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

Clauds
ClaudsSydney, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service and Excellent First Time Shopping Experience!

I have been so pleasantly surprised by my first experience with this brand. From the promptness of delivery, through to answering my emails and questions, a thoroughly wonderful experience and especially from Shoshana. She answered all of my questions with such professionalism, and kindness, I will most definitely be shopping with them in the future and spreading the word with friends and family!