Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site for well priced clothes

Really like Petal and Pup - they’re very affordable and have new stock coming online every day which is great. Sometimes the clothes are a little cheap in terms of the fabric and how it’s made but that’s fair enough given the cost. I would but significantly more from Petal and Pup if they offered returns for refund, but they only offer store credit so I don’t buy from them that often

Dana
Dana

One of my fave sites!

I love Petal & Pup and have bought a lot from them over the last few years. I always love their styles. My only complaint is the increase in prices lately.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothes at an affordable price

Store is generally easy to navigate with a wide range of clothes to choose from in many different colours.
As a repeat customer, it would be great if we could earn rewards towards discounts on future purchases.

Julie Evans
Julie EvansVictoria

Good priced current fashion

When you want something that is current trend and not too expensive Petal and pup is the place to go! For Jumpsuits and dresses this is my go to shop.

Hi Julie,
Aw that is so lovely, thank you so much for your kind words! It's so great to hear how much you love shopping Petal and Pup! I hope we can keep making your P&P shops amazing ♡

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Over priced and non existent returns policy.

Whilst the clothing is of reasonable quality, I often see the same items for far cheaper elsewhere. The returns policy should be illegal - they offer no refund options for change of mind and no compensation for postage when items are faulty.

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the clothes!

There is a huge range of clothing on offer and the quality is brilliant. I just find that the shorter dresses are too short for someone who is tall like me, so unfortunately I’ve become limited to only shopping the midi range.

Enisa
EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x

Elanie79
Elanie79Perth, WA

Love Petal and Pup, Gorgeous styles -I check their site everyday!

Great range of products and styles - always on trend + some edgy pieces at a very affordable price and delivered very fast. They also add some new products every week so you never get tired of looking at the website! However sometimes the quality is a bit of a let down , and you end up receiving an item which doesn't look as expected or with a poor quality and you can't get a refund but only a store credit. I still shop from Petal and Pup though as I most of the time happy with my purchases!

Hi Elanie,
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you like our range of products ♡ If you are ever unsure of a style we stock please be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we are always here to help. x

Teena N.
Teena N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the fast delivery

I find the online store easy to navigate but many sizes are often not available and the size differences between different products varies significantly.
The fabric of many products is also of sub-standard quality and various dresses I have purchased have shrunk after one (cold) machine wash.

Hi Teena,
We really appreciate your feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily :)
If you are unsure on the garment size, fit ect please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com and we can help assist further ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, return policy deters me from buying though

The range is great, and so are the styles. Occasionally the quality hasn’t been the best and I’m always hesitant to order due to the return policy rules. Other sites over free returns and I don’t hesitant to order from them as it’s piece of mind

Hi Dan,
Thank you so much for your review ♡ If you are ever unsure of any of the styles we stock, please be sure to send us an email to our team at contactus@petalandpup.com.au as we are always happy to assist :)

Returns Policy Change would change everything

Love the styles but would get heaps more if I could return for a refund as the styles vary in fit and quality of fabric - fast delivery is great though

Hi Kirsten,
We greatly appreciate your feedback! If you ever need any assistance on a return, please be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au and we can assist further ♡

Great site and clothes

This site has great clothes. Things tend to sell out really fast so you have to get in quickly but they do restock most things which is good.
I just wish they did free returns and refunds though.

jen
jenSouth East Queensland, QLD

great products, poor return policy

I really like the styles, fast delivery and generally fits well. Only issue i have is the returns/refund policy. Would be great to have paid returns and also be able to have a refund rather than a credit note.

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your feedback and these are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us ♡

Allison S.
Allison S.Sydney, NSW

So-so

Absolutely adore their range which sticks solely to classy pieces with items which literally arrive in 1-2 days, but the quality is not good. Purchased the Minnie Knit recently and it's falling apart after 2 washes. Other items I've bought including the Wishful Dress and Dandie Skirt also appear to be pretty poor, wholesale quality. On the fence regarding whether I'd re-purchase.

Hi Allison,
Thank you for your feedback :) We are sorry to hear about your Minnie knit! We cannot locate an email from you in regards to this, please email us at contactus@petalandpup.com.au so we can have this resolved for you as soon as we can.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands