Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

First time buyer

First time using Petal & Pup and definitely intend to use again. Satisfied with the lovely items I bought, unfortunately had to return one to be exchanged. The return process was easy to navigate and when some delays occurred, the team was very responsive and eager to assist. Everyone I spoke with or was involved in the process was friendly and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Natalie
Natalie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

I love the clothes I purchased and received from Petal and Pup! They have very good communication and customer service in terms of returning items also.

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Great Customer Care

Recently needed to return and item and I couldn't be happier with the prompt response and assistance provided by Sophie - it made all the difference!

Sizing Slightly large
Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for your lovely review, we are so appreciative. We think Sophie is a great asset to the team and to hear she has accommodated to you is wonderful news, we will be sure to pas this on. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

E.S
E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly