Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Bad experience all round

Clothing is all random sizes & you can’t get a refund, only store credit.

I ordered a S and 8 in various pairs of pants and they are huge! I’m usually a 8-10 so a S shouldn’t be falling off me. I also accidentally ordered a size 6 in a top (my fault) which I couldn’t get over my head. Going by the pants size you would think a 6 would be a better size.

I spent quite a lot and now I have a store voucher from my refund which I won’t using. Pretty bad not offering refunds on an internet clothing brand. Sad I spent so much in my first order.

Won’t be using again.

Mixed

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au

Disappointing

Renaud

Sizing issues but resolved quickly with very friendly staff

My order got delivered in the wrong size and I sent it back immediately. The lovely ladies at P&P were incredibly understanding and kind over emails, after I explained I was stressing out if my order would not be returned on time for Christmas as a gift for my girlfriend. Problem was resolved and order fixed quickly once emails were returned to me. I do note that communication with the store would be a lot simpler and quicker if there was a phone number to call - this would also reduce the onslaught of small emails like mine in regards to sizing issues. Thank you so much for you help this week guys, I really appreciate it.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Renaud! We are so sorry to hear that, we have a 48 hour response time to all of our customers, I have found the emails you sent from yesterday so feel free to check it out! I am sure we will come to a good resolution together!

Renaud

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I sent the dress back yesterday to your P.O. Box. Would someone please be able to call me in regards to exchanging for the correct size?

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Sure thing Renaud, I will meet you in the emails!

Angela L.
Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

UnsatisfyingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor material and sizing all wrong

Very poor quality in material and sizing is different with every order hard to keep track on what size you should be ordering large small medium all different won’t order again

Unsatisfying

That’s it that product was a disgrace

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup