Aysha K.

Aysha K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service

So happy with the level of customer service. Shout out to Sophie who looked after me. Definitely recommend shopping with petal and pup!

MVH

MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Jackie

JackieHobart, TAS

Returning a faulty item

There were marks on my item. They were more than happy to refund and give a discount for another purchase

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Tayla Fletcher

Tayla FletcherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loveeeee

I love this store. Great pricing with great products! Not to mention they’re staff are very helpful & kind. Very happy customer

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Katelyn

Katelyn South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely recommend

I absolutely love petal and pup. I have bought a few items from them now and the service is amazing, delivers so fast and I’ve had no issues at all with returns. Highly recommend!

Incredible customer service!

This company is incredible! I received the most efficient and helpful customer service from Shoshana when I accidentally chose the wrong sizes for my order. She provided helpful tips regarding sizing for different styles and always responded to my emails quickly. She guided me through the return process and I was issued with my store credit the same day I posted the return - amazing! The quality of the clothing is beautiful and is exactly as pictured online. I couldn't recommend this company enough. Very impressed with every aspect of their service and products.

Amazing Customer Service!

Had a great experience with the Customer Service Team after my delivery was sadly stolen from my mailbox! Will be back online to place a new order in no time. Thanks:)

Rebecca

RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Friendly and amazing customer service!

Navigating and communicating with customer service was easy, Petal and Pup have real and genuine people willing to help you! If you come across Fiona, she is a star!
The quality of service, clothing and staff is incredible and I can’t wait to place another order!
Thank you everyone at Petal and Pup! <3

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Mona S

Mona SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, you won't find it better anywhere else!

Fiona was so lovely and helpful throughout the whole process, she helped me with a return for some dresses that I didn't know right sizing due to being pregnant. I wore the cutest dress for my baby shower from Petal & Pup, I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress. Thank you

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer service and a great dress

I would highly recommend Petaland Pup, customer service is amazing and the dress i brought is lovely, fits true to size and fabric is great! Will definately shop there again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review, this means the world to us. We are so honoured to hear our Customer experience team were able to provide you with 5 star service, and that the garment was perfect for you. Have a lovely day, with love, P&P xx

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.