Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store

Sherine

SherinePerth, WA

Disappointing service

I wish I had read the previous reviews before ordering from them.It was totally embarrassing the bouquet that was delivered to my friend the day before her wedding.I was flabbergasted when she sent me the photos because it was no way close to what I ordered.
I notified the florist who gave me a 25% refund but this does not make it right. Please don't order from them, read their reviews.See photo that was uploaded,first photo is what was ordered,second photo of what was delivered.

Don’t bother. Save your time.

Ordered at 9.16 am. Payment accepted. No delivery. No tracking, no help. Don’t bother with these guys. Save your time and go somewhere else. They don’t want to help you

Ripped off for the Second Time

I thought I was contacting the local florist directly but it wasn't until after my credit card had been charged that I realised Petals International had taken the order and then placed the order to the local florist. Because Petals took a cut, the flowers that were sent were a great deal less than what I actually paid. Also, I was not happy with the bouquet. I complained and was offered a 30% discount on my next order - what a joke. I will not be using them ever again and will be very careful when ordering online that I get the Florist's website and not Petals.
This is the second time they have ripped me off. They won't be doing it again!

Nallak

NallakPerth, WA

Absolute Rip Off!!!

Disappointed and embarrassed by the flower arrangement that was delivered to my daughter in law for her Baby Shower!!

Flower arrangement pictured was not delivered. 5 of the smaller roses were replaced with something else and the arrangement was smaller and less well put together than picture. Very Disappointed! The first is your add and the second was what was delivered. What was delivered definitely did not represent what was pictured.

Same Day Delivery the NEXT day

Paid a lot of money to have flowers delivered to my sister same day to cheer her up. Website states “order before 2pm for same day delivery” and I ordered at 10am.
That night I had to ask my sister if she had received anything (suppose to be a surprise!!) and she had NOT.
After 3 emails the flowers were finally delivered the next afternoon with no apology or responsibility taken.
Would never recommend these people

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your order. Could you possibly provide me with your order number to investigate further - thank you

Janie

JanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

I ordered Dancing in Daisies to cheer up a friend on the first anniversary of her Mum's passing. Upon seeing what she received, I was hugely disappointed and embarrassed as it was nothing like the image online. Upon putting a complaint through, I was offered a 25% refund which I don't believe was enough. I won't be using this company again.

DisappointedPerth, WA

The worst 90th birthday gift

Disappointed

unbeleivable......let’s blame the 90 year old for poor care of substandard flowers. If only I had read previous reviews prior to spending good money on a substandard service.

EileenSydney, NSW

Disappointed & Embarrassing

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind forwarding the order number to me please for further investigation?

Order No4370.339549

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Could not finish Order

Completed Online order all the way through to payment part. Entered address for Box Hill Hospital. Kept telling me "no deliveries to APO" when I had given a Street address only. Tried numerous times. Gave up. Not interested in sites that don't work. Ridiculous waste of time. Don't use this store.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm sorry you had difficulty with our site, can I ask if you were on a mobile device or desktop?

Desktop

TempSouth East Queensland, QLD

shocking!

After 'googling' florists', I placed and paid for an order with Petals Network Online Store.
I paid immediately via PayPal. A couple of hours later I missed a call from them, I tried to return the call but couldn't. I then received an email stating they don't deliver to the area and it would be 3-5 business days before I would receive my refund. Disgusting service. Wish I'd read the other terrible reviews before handing over my money!

Order Number: 1177.333094

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Simply didn't deliver, or contact recipient

We comfortably and accurately met all the ordering requirements for same day Saturday delivery to west Melbourne. Even received an email confirmation but nothing delivered. Atrocious! Money to be refunded but that's hardly a consolation for a failed delivery for a special event, daughter's 30th, a long ways away from our hometown.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tessa, I am sorry to hear that your order was not delivered as promised. Could I have your order number so that I might review your concerns?

Tessa B.
Tessa B.

BarbieStevens

BarbieStevens

Not at all like the photo

Wanted to get something beautiful for a lovely friend who is in hospital. Image was amazing online and thought yes dancing daisies would be perfect for her. Slightly disappointed with what she received to what was on show online not hard to guess which one was delivered

Nothing was delivered

please refund the full amount ordered and paid Saturday 8am for same day delivery -- wish I had read these reviews first
please send full refund
does anyone have a contact telephone number

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear your order was not delivered. Can I please get the order number to investigate further?

Ordered bouquet for a morning delivery as person was leaving, did not turn up

Ordered for a person who was leaving and needed a morning delivery. At 1.30pm nothing and started to chase, flowers no show! Terrible service, would not use again ever again.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Ordered same day delivery but not delivered.

I ordered flowers for a same day delivery which I paid $109.00. I called my friend the next day if they have received the flowers. Which she said she didn't. So I called Petals lady was very helpful and she checked and advised me that the flower have not been delivered. So I asked for a refund which they were happy to send me a refund.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Victor, I am sorry to hear that you had difficulties with your order. I was wondering if you might be able to provide me with an order number so I can follow up and review what went wrong? Thanks Petals

Victor
Victor

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and unskilled

I ordered a $90 bouquet for mother's day. What we received did not look anything like the image online. It looked worse than the $20 bouquet from the supermarket. This was clearly done by a non-professional. It ruined Mother's Day. Yet Petals refused to refund the money, and opted to refund the delivery fee of $16. Very poor customer service. Will never order from them.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Sue, I'm sorry you were disappointed with the outcome of a complaint that you had lodged back in May. If you can provide me with the order number I am happy to review your concerns regarding the compensation offered. Thank you

JLD

JLDIllawarra, NSW

Slightly disappointed

The colour choice of the flowers sent to Royal Perth Hospital did not match up with our selection and, to be honest, the end result did not reflect the price paid.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Don't deliver the arrangements that are pictured!!

Team T
Team T

Wish I could give this a ZERO

Ordered flowers and they simply never showed up. Very embarrassing as they were a birthday gift. Do not order from here, just read the reviews - I sure wish I did!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive on time and for the disappointment caused. Are you able to provide us with an order number so that we might investigate further?

abbymcdonald
abbymcdonald

Hi there. I have also contacted you directly by email with no response yet. Order number was 3354.324363

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Upon searching for this order number it doesn't appear to be in our system. Can you provide the name of the recipient and the date the order was placed? Did you pay for the order with your credit card or via Paypal?

See all Petals Florist Network reviews