Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store

Very disappointed

Ordered flowers to be sent to my sister in Kilmore hospital 9/12/19 I was promised same day delivery, nothing turned up when I contacted them the woman said she doesn't know what happened but maybe send them to her home I agreed to that but then she decided oh we don't deliver there I will give you a refund, the word sorry Or apologies never came up ( disgusting )

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for this feedback and we do apologise for any disappointment caused but without an order number or reference to the name of the recipient it's difficult for us to comment. Would you mind providing an order number please?

Chick
Chick

1034.379978

Dog crap company

Cheers for not delivering the flowers and not even calling, how can you not have the decency to call me? What a joke of a company. Look at these reviews. Someone call a current affair. Scam.

MaimieBrisbane

Flowers are never what you order

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you could provide me with an order number I can investigate this matter further - without that it's a little hard for me to comment.

Kim T.

Kim T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Bad Quality Flowers

Order Number: 5695.375627
Very bad quality flowers, looks nothing like any of the flowers displayed on the website. The quality of flowers advertised online are bright, vibrant and of natural color but the flowers that were delivered were sparse, wilted and dyed (unnatural color). The box/packaging for the arrangement that was delivered is also unlike anything advertised on the website. False advertising, I want a full refund. Not a happy customer, I do not recommend ordering from this company.

i want to unsubscribe

I want to unsubscribe from the constant emails I receive from this company. I need help. I have tried everything!! I don't even recall ever purchasing through them! Is anyone able to assist?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you please email hq@petalsnetwork.com providing your email address and we can certainly remove you from our mailing lists.

beth taylor
beth taylor

sorry, just tried this, and as with your "unsubscribe" button, this goes nowhere!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

They will make you look Stingy

I ordered a bunch of flowers and upgraded to the deluxe to make sure my wife would receive a large and beautiful bunch, but in fact what we received was short small with no more than 10 flowers for a $100.
i would have got the same for $45 at the florist down the street.
Don't do it there are way better companies out there..

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your feedback however it's a little hard to respond to your comments without a point of reference such as a photo of what was received. If you could provide me with an order number I can investigate the matter further.

Jean-Marc Azo

20$ discount isn't gonna solve the problem when you just ruined the moment with a tiny bunch of flowers

Jean-Marc Azo

you already did investigate and offered 20$ discount....

Angry

AngryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online florist ever. Disappointed.

HAw

HAwPerth, WA

Upgrade? what upgrade

Mother's 80th. Ordered flowers thought I would upgrade to premium (so extra $20 AUS). The flowers she received were beautiful but in no way an upgrade to what is shown for One fine day. In face I thin she received less roses and less flowers overall that the image shown on the website. Shan't make that mistake again of upgrading. Bit disappointed.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the upgrade you purchased. If you haven't sent a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com please do so in order for us to assess the value.

SherinePerth, WA

Disappointing service

I wish I had read the previous reviews before ordering from them.It was totally embarrassing the bouquet that was delivered to my friend the day before her wedding.I was flabbergasted when she sent me the photos because it was no way close to what I ordered.
I notified the florist who gave me a 25% refund but this does not make it right. Please don't order from them, read their reviews.See photo that was uploaded,first photo is what was ordered,second photo of what was delivered.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for this review. I'm hoping you could provide me with your order number so that I can investigate your concerns further please?

1033.354231

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - it would appear our quality team has reviewed your initial concerns beyond the 25% discount offered and will be in touch or may have already been in touch. We apologise once again for any disappointment caused.

Don’t bother. Save your time.

Ordered at 9.16 am. Payment accepted. No delivery. No tracking, no help. Don’t bother with these guys. Save your time and go somewhere else. They don’t want to help you

Not happy
Not happy

Dont worry. Its only been 2 weeks.

Ripped off for the Second Time

I thought I was contacting the local florist directly but it wasn't until after my credit card had been charged that I realised Petals International had taken the order and then placed the order to the local florist. Because Petals took a cut, the flowers that were sent were a great deal less than what I actually paid. Also, I was not happy with the bouquet. I complained and was offered a 30% discount on my next order - what a joke. I will not be using them ever again and will be very careful when ordering online that I get the Florist's website and not Petals.
This is the second time they have ripped me off. They won't be doing it again!

Karen
Karen

Nallak

NallakPerth, WA

Absolute Rip Off!!!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Disappointed and embarrassed by the flower arrangement that was delivered to my daughter in law for her Baby Shower!!

Flower arrangement pictured was not delivered. 5 of the smaller roses were replaced with something else and the arrangement was smaller and less well put together than picture. Very Disappointed! The first is your add and the second was what was delivered. What was delivered definitely did not represent what was pictured.

Same Day Delivery the NEXT day

Paid a lot of money to have flowers delivered to my sister same day to cheer her up. Website states “order before 2pm for same day delivery” and I ordered at 10am.
That night I had to ask my sister if she had received anything (suppose to be a surprise!!) and she had NOT.
After 3 emails the flowers were finally delivered the next afternoon with no apology or responsibility taken.
Would never recommend these people

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your order. Could you possibly provide me with your order number to investigate further - thank you

Janie

JanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

I ordered Dancing in Daisies to cheer up a friend on the first anniversary of her Mum's passing. Upon seeing what she received, I was hugely disappointed and embarrassed as it was nothing like the image online. Upon putting a complaint through, I was offered a 25% refund which I don't believe was enough. I won't be using this company again.

DisappointedPerth, WA

The worst 90th birthday gift

Disappointed

unbeleivable......let’s blame the 90 year old for poor care of substandard flowers. If only I had read previous reviews prior to spending good money on a substandard service.

EileenSydney, NSW

Disappointed & Embarrassing

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind forwarding the order number to me please for further investigation?

Order No4370.339549

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Could not finish Order

Completed Online order all the way through to payment part. Entered address for Box Hill Hospital. Kept telling me "no deliveries to APO" when I had given a Street address only. Tried numerous times. Gave up. Not interested in sites that don't work. Ridiculous waste of time. Don't use this store.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm sorry you had difficulty with our site, can I ask if you were on a mobile device or desktop?

Desktop

TempSouth East Queensland, QLD

shocking!

After 'googling' florists', I placed and paid for an order with Petals Network Online Store.
I paid immediately via PayPal. A couple of hours later I missed a call from them, I tried to return the call but couldn't. I then received an email stating they don't deliver to the area and it would be 3-5 business days before I would receive my refund. Disgusting service. Wish I'd read the other terrible reviews before handing over my money!

Order Number: 1177.333094

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Simply didn't deliver, or contact recipient

We comfortably and accurately met all the ordering requirements for same day Saturday delivery to west Melbourne. Even received an email confirmation but nothing delivered. Atrocious! Money to be refunded but that's hardly a consolation for a failed delivery for a special event, daughter's 30th, a long ways away from our hometown.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tessa, I am sorry to hear that your order was not delivered as promised. Could I have your order number so that I might review your concerns?

Tessa B.