Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store

Slightly disappointed

The colour choice of the flowers sent to Royal Perth Hospital did not match up with our selection and, to be honest, the end result did not reflect the price paid.

Thank you for sharing this review. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. Have you been able to send through a photo to our quality team at quality@petalsnetwork.com? I am happy to liaise with them if you wanted to post it here and provide the order number or you can send it directly on to them for review.

Don't deliver the arrangements that are pictured!!

My husband ordered me some surprise flowers for our anniversary (Royal Romance) the total cost including delivery $109.90 (which is fine if what was pictured turned up). Not only did the arrangement arrive after 2pm when it was confirmed to be delivered in the morning (no notification or apology) but it also wasn't what was pictured online. Instead of 9 roses, I got 4 that were fully opened with black around the edges and lillies, I have personally seen better arrangements in Woolworths. I have complained (including to the florist who delivered the product), they have offered a 25% refund (still not worth that in my eyes, but what can you do). I find it deceiving and heartless as people buy flowers for loved ones, special occassions and funerals, therefore I would not recommend as you cannot trust what you think you have ordered will actually be what is delivered, save yourself disappointment and go to Woolies where you can see what you're buying and they're a whole lot cheaper!! I have attached photos the one on the left - what was delivered, right picture - what was suppose to be delivered, you be the judge if that was worth what was paid.

Thank you for raising your concerns with this order. I apologise most sincerely for the disappointment caused and based on the image provided would like to review this for you. Is it possible for you to provide me with an order number to investigate further? Whilst our customers can request an AM or PM delivery time we don't guarantee that. There are often local reasons why deliveries cannot be made to time however if it's noted on the order and our Florist can't fulfil it they should be letting us know so we can advise our customers. Our standard delivery times are between 9am and up to 7pm for residential orders and 9am to 5pm for orders going to a business address. I look forward to hearing from you.Hi, I have already provided photos to you, Wendy has been dealing with the complaint, the order number was 1034.309689. Based on the photos I sent to Wendy, she first offered me a 30% discount on a future order, which is no good to me as I won't use your website in the future, then she decided that 25% refund was "fair and reasonable". I have also spoken to the florist who stated to me that although my husband paid $109.90 for the arrangement including delivery, she doesn't get all that money to make up what is pictured, she also charges $20 delivery when you add less than that to the order, after you take your cut (which I believe is $10), what ever she has left after her actual delivery charge, is what she has to make the arrangement (in this case $79.90), she stated to me that she would never of been able to make a bouquet like the one pictured with the amount she had left (hence the 4 roses, as they are $8 each according to her)?? And from the reviews online, it seems to be an ongoing issue.Thank you for the opportunity to discuss this off-line over the phone. We are pleased that we have now reached a fair and reasonable outcome that you are happy with. As discussed with you our sending florist did not notify Petals of any value issues with this order or request extra delivery in order for us to address that both with them and yourself.

Wish I could give this a ZERO

Ordered flowers and they simply never showed up. Very embarrassing as they were a birthday gift. Do not order from here, just read the reviews - I sure wish I did!

We are sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive on time and for the disappointment caused. Are you able to provide us with an order number so that we might investigate further?Hi there. I have also contacted you directly by email with no response yet. Order number was 3354.324363Upon searching for this order number it doesn't appear to be in our system. Can you provide the name of the recipient and the date the order was placed? Did you pay for the order with your credit card or via Paypal?

So incredibly disappointed

Order # PETALS Order 1034.311498

So very disappointed with this offering. I paid $129 (which was the ‘upgrade’) for something that could have been bought at a service station. It was for my son’s and daughter in law’s first child. Don’t bother - I should have read the reviews first. Couldn’t add image.

Dear Deborah, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent order. Are you able to forward an image for review to quality@petalsnetwork.com so that we might investigate your concerns?

Disrespectful

I ordered flowers for my mother’s funeral 3 days before the event, clearly stating date and time.
I needn’t have bothered as the flowers were never delivered.
I was left not only heartbroken but also embarrassed that there were no flowers from me at my own mother’s funeral. I am still waiting for my refund 4 days later and they have put me through the added indignity of having to phone them to ask for my money again.

Dear Ren, Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies. Clearly something has gone wrong here. Without having an order number it's difficult for me to respond. Are you able to give me the order number for further investigation?8402.311133Thank you. I can see that the order was allocated to and accepted by a florist however on speaking with them when you identified your flowers had not been delivered it would appear they were having system issues in their shop and has misplaced the order. Please accept my sincere apologies for this oversight on their behalf and the distress this has caused you at such a difficult time. I can see we spoke with you around midday on Friday 5th July which was the day your flowers were to be delivered and when you first identified an issue. At that time you confirmed a refund was required. Your refund was processed this morning at 9am and it will depend on your bank as to how quickly they release these funds back to your card. Once again, we sincerely apologise for the non-delivery of your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you have any further concerns. Petals Network

Disgraceful.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother in her birthday.
I ordered on the 3rd of July for a 4th July delivery. They still haven't shown up.
Neither myself or my mother have been contacted in any way.
I emailed a complaint 6 hours ago, & no reply. Nothing! birthday surprise ruined.
DO NOT USE, I would have been better off giving my $100 to a Nigerian Prince.

Dear Kristian, I am sorry to hear you've had these difficulties with your order - could you please supply me with an order number so that I can investigate your concerns?She has received some flowers now. Not at all what I ordered & paid for by the way - Order Number:1034.311172 - Supposed to be Enchanted Garden deluxe, should have cut out the middle man & gone directly to Coles myself. Very dissatisfied and somewhat embarrassed.I'm glad the flowers have arrived but if you are disappointed with the quality please send a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com and we are more than happy to assess your concerns. Thank you.

Do not use!

Sent a bunch of flowers (?) to my mother in SA for her 80th birthday. disgraceful!!! there were better bunches of flowers at the local IGA. Had half the promised flowers and was dead in a couple of days - cost me ~$100 and when I complained they agreed it was not acceptable and offered a 20% refund ($20) Big Deal!! how about just delivering what was promised?????

Dear Tracy, I am sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please provide me with an order number so that I might investigate your concerns in conjunction with our Quality Team.

Product they show vs deliver was different

I ordered an expensive & beautiful boat shaped bouquet but U delivered just a bunch of tulips?? This is so wrong...either U send another correct bouquet or refund my money

Call on confirm

Order Number:
1034.306791

Billing Reference Number:

Delivery Date:
22/06/2019

Thank you for your review and I do apologise for any disappointment caused. You ordered a bouquet of pink and white lilies. The picture you are referring to depicts a wrapped bouquet lying flat. Upon delivery this would be wrapped like any other bouquet so may not have that boat shaped appearance you describe however I am unsure as to why a bunch of tulips was sent. Are you able to send an image of the item sent please to quality@petalsnetwork.com for our team to review and rectify?

A trap store!

First and foremost really upset that I had passed on the website for edenriseflourist to my cousin overseas because this flourist is near our house and they had a genuine looking website and was hoping flowers will be delivered home on time for my mother-in-law!!! The flourist website not only directed the final payment stages to this website..takes the money for the flowers ordered days in advance and DOESN’T deliver!
I call Edenrise flourist only to find that they didn’t get the order. I have an upset cousin overseas who wanted to specifically send flowers for her favourite aunt on her 60th bday and I am upset that the people I suggested had failed miserably.. the only phone number I had was of the Edenrise florist and that’s when I found out that the order was made through the petals florist website..I tried my best to track down the order only to be put on an automated voice message!! NO HELP AT ALL!!! BUNCH OF CHEATS!! Disappointed disappointed disappointed!!!

Thank you for your review. If I may have the order number you are referring to I can investigate the matter further. However, Eden Rise Florist are a member of the Petals Network and as such we host a site for them as part of one of the services we provide to our members. All orders placed on this site go to that florist. If an order was placed with Eden Rise Florist and they didn't have the order when you called it means they rejected the order for some reason and handed it back to Petals to fulfil. I won't know that however without an order reference. Our call centre is open from 7am until 6pm Monday to Friday with no automated voice message unless you call after hours of course so I am sorry that for whatever reason you were unable to speak to one of our friendly team. I look forward to hearing from you.I did call during the work hours and for an order already made..which was the 3rd option..had only an automated message playing.. I had called 3 times at different times from 9aM to 3Pm and all that I got in return was the automated message made assuring that any online orders will be delivered on time.. which did not happen.. the order number is 1034.303236. The flowers were delivered today 1 day later at 4 in the evening. Not on the day of the birthday!!! Yesterday.. I’ve also made a complaint on the Petals website with photos of order numbers and no apologies or response from there... And about ordering with Eden Rise.. I called them yday to check when it will be delivered..they said they didn’t get any orders from Petals!! They have been having issues with Petals not sending any orders through to them and that they are looking into discontinuing Petal’s online services coz they have been disappointed with the number of calls that they’ve got with regards to online orders not being delivered.Thank you for providing the order number. The automated message you are referring to is our on-hold messaging which updates our customers on a variety of things including our same day delivery terms and conditions. Had you held the line you would have spoken with one of our customer service team. I do apologise that the flowers were delivered late and have referred your concerns to our quality team who will be in touch today. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you've had with this order.

Very disappointed grandmother...

Delivered flowers were a pale imitation of product advertised, the flowers delivered and paid for at $103 where not as described! This company shows the picture, does not deliver as described and makes communication very difficult if you want to complain..

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with what was delivered. Are you able to provide me with an order number for me to investigate please?Order No. 8049.303237 Billing Ref No. 31138589Thank you - we will be in touch shortly.

This is a Scam

The flowers delivered and paid for where not as described!
If I orders a Mercedes car I would not expect to receive a mini its place!
This company shows the picture and does not deliver and then offers a 25% back, just because they are flowers and you are receiving a bunch they think this is OK.
When paying the higher price they guarantee no substitutes!
Scam
Oh nearly forgot we had to collect our own bouquet as well!

Dear Scam, Can you please provide us with your order number so that we might investigate your concerns? Sometimes there are reasons why we need to substitute however this should always be communicated to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mothers Day 2019 beautifully presented!

Thanks Petals for arranging Pink ing of You for my mum. I've only just been with her and I'm truly impressed with the flowers : they are still beautifully presenting themselves! Some of the lilies are just opening now. And the roses are also still beautiful.
Wow! Just beautiful ! My mum is very happy with them.
Cheers

Thank you Rosie - so pleased to hear your Mum enjoyed the beautiful flowers. We appreciate your feedback!

Paid a $100 for a dull lifeless bouquet

Whilst I am impressed with the speed with which the bouquet was delivered, I'm not very impressed with the quality of the bouquet.
You would expect much better quality roses for a $100 bouquet....
The roses look tired and wilted and the arrangement...well that's another story...

Dear Mitchell, I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of blooms sent recently. Could you please forward this image and perhaps one of the arrangement in it's entirety to quality@petalsnetwork.com so we can assess it for you.Thanks. I did respond to an email from AB in your Quality Team, with pictures, who has since gone strangely quiet...!Thank you. Could I just ask that you remove the very public and personal reference to the officer who looked at your complaint from your review. I don't think it's appropriate or warranted to name him personally. Can you tell me whether you have been satisfied with the response to date?

Dead Bouquet for mother's day

Had bouquet delivered to mother's day. On arrival all roses were dead took countless photos and gave 25 percent refund. Sent more photos to dispute but made no difference. Very dissapointing.

Dear Tara, thank you for sending these images through and for contacting us. Let me take a look at your complaint and we will get back to you.Is it possible for you to provide the order number?Flower complaint order number 8592.275170 morning here is the order number as requested. I sent through several photos at time of delivery, then after the response of "a thorough investigation" a 25% refund was to be credited. i responded with several more photos and emails, asking for a callback as i disagreed with the outcome. Then i received a response from quality control of " we have assessed your concerns thoroughly and believe our response to be fair and reasonable." not only were all the roses perished on arrival, a few of the lillies were too and i am shocked at the outcome... that is why i decided to leave a review, Regards, Tara Macela

Flowers not as advertised

I have used Petals several times and the flowers delivered have not been as advertised on the website. Have also had problems with wrong day delivery.
I do not recommend this business.

Dear Kate, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your most recent or past orders. If you could please provide an order number or numbers I am happy to investigate your concerns.

The worst experience

Sent flowers to my Mum booked for the 10th May delivered 13th May after me calling customer services 5 times. I emailed Sunday night received an email say we said it may be delayed ! Seriously no apologies nothing.
Will never use again this is the second time
No more chances DONE.
Don’t waste your time or money with this mob
Update
To add to the upset flowers delivered at 8pm on Monday 13th and the card was written to someone else not my Mum!
Petals refunded $30 into my account small consolation for all the commotion and upset.

Dear Sue, I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with your order. If you could please provide an order number so that I might investigate further in terms of why delivery was delayed that would be appreciated.I have emailed twice and spoken with Amanda and Gina. I’m not happy this is the second time you have disappointed me. Never again

No delivery on mothers day!!!

Placed an order on wednesday for flowers to be delivered to my mum for mothers day as a surprise and they did not arrive! no communication, no response to emails, told my money no problems but failed to supply the goods. If I do not reiceve a full refund I will be disputing it with my bank. Thanks for ruining mothers day. Do not use this company!

Thank you for your review but it would be most unusual for us not to communicate with you about an order if we were aware of an issue and not to respond to any emails if you've reached out to Petals. Could I please have your order number so I can investigate a little further?After still no response to my emails, I called and finally got through and canceled my order and received my refund. Clearly I wasn't the only one, I am extremely disappointed in this service and will not recommend to anyone.Unfortunately I did not receive a response for more order information 2 days ago however I am pleased you were able to get the matter resolved.

Shocking

First flowers that were ordered the delivery driver smoked in the car with them. Showed up to the door stinking of cigarette smoke and handed the flowers over smelling the exact same as him. Wasn't ever going to use them again but they gave me a 30% discount code. Thought I would give them another go to deliver some Mother's Day flowers, the 30% discount code didn't even work so they said that they would refund me 30% after purchase. Just received a refund of less than 20%, will not be using them again. Absolute joke.

Hello Jayde - can you please give me your order number so I can check on your refund. I am sorry you had difficulties using the voucher which happens from time to time however we rectified that with the offer of a refund. I am not sure why the refund would be less so an order number would be very helpful here please?Order number: 1034.288760Hi Jayde - Head Office will be in contact with you shortly.

NO DELIVERY, NOTHING!

Ordered flowers via the internet for my Mother in New Zealand. I requested/selected the date to be delivered on Saturday the 11th May, wanting flowers to be delivered before Mother's Day (which was the 12th May). I talked to my Mum over the weekend and she never mentioned the flowers at all. So I thought I'll give Petal Florist a bit longer. However, I checked with my mother Monday and she still hadn't received my flowers I sent, she said "No, nothing came at all". Oh great! Mothers day has been and gone and nothing!!
Hopefully, others read my review, before they place an order of PAYING FOR NOTHING!
I have requested a refund of my $71.91. If I have any trouble with my refund, I will defiantly do an updated negative review.

Dear Adam, I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties with your order. Are you able to provide me with an order number so I can investigate your concerns?Order Number: 8100.287174

Takes your money and does not deliver

I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers day 2 days in advance. I waited to hear from my mother all day as it was a surprise. In the end at 9pm I had to ask only to find out she never received anything. I was not informed of any non delivery and took me ages to get through to them on their customer service line. I was told they could deliver instead today with no excuse as to what happened on Sunday. It it now almost dinner time in NZ and my mother has still not received anything. I will be reporting this company as fraudulent to my bank and a complete waste of my time and effort. No problem taking your cash but huge problems in delivering. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Hi Courtney - I am sorry to hear that you have had so many issues with your order. Can you provide me with an order number so I can investigate for you?

See all Petals Florist Network reviews