Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store

Pan

PanPerth, WA

looked like a cheap bouquet ## Highly dissatisfied with the service, and have informed of this, and want a full refund.

““Designer's choice flowers/ custom made a unique arrangement/ Deluxe quality>> looked like a cheap $20 bouquet.””

Terrible experience the flowers I paid for Deluxe quality total price $97 looked like a cheap $20 bouquet and didn’t even have the right flowers in the arrangement. It looked nothing like what we chose and it was the saddest thinnest most disappointing bouquet I’ve ever seen. I sent the gift for my best friend’s birthday and felt embarrassed when she sent me a photo. I feel ripped off.

##Will be informing my colleagues not to use this company.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the order. Have you contacted quality@petalsnetwork.com and received a response? If not, please let us know.

Neiminda

NeimindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expectation and Reality

I ordered a XOXO Passion. which is red color roses and a red vase . Which had a sentimental value.
Attached is the expectation (What is ordered ) vs reality (What is delieverd) .

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Flowers never arrived

Peter WSydney, NSW

Flowers never turned up

Flowers never turned up. I ordered them two days prior for my anniversary. Don't use them, was lied to on the phone. Really disappointing as wife in hospital and it was supposed to be a surprise.

Did not Deliver

Did not deliver order, even when paid same day delivery cost. Most embarrassing for me with recipient! Had to call recipient to find out, no communication from Petals or florist.

Sue
Sue
Nirvana K.

Nirvana K.South East Queensland, QLD

UNRELIABLE

DID NOT DELIVER. Use at your own risk. Ordered flowers for a friend's engagement and did not deliver. What horrible service. Would not use again. Should have read the reviews before using this service

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

For clarity and further investigation could you please supply your order number?

Forsterf

ForsterfSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality

Very disappointed with the quality of the flowers delivered. There was huge difference between the illustrated arrangement I ordered and what was delivered. The number of flowers in the arrangement was far less than the illustration and several were already starting to wither- certainly nowhere near the value paid. Will NOT be using this business again

CorbsPerth, WA

Don't use this company -2nd time using this Company - Both times Very Disappointed

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you please provide me with an order number so that I might review your concerns in more detail - thank you

The Order no is: 8591.412518

Corbs

Valentines day disaster. No refund offer.

Not happy. Ordered the "one and only" in which packaging showed a certain product. Didnt receive what i wanted and they didn't even offer a refund. This was on Valentines day and it left my mum extremely upset as the gift card was also missing. Do not recommend them.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you would like to provide your order number we are more than happy to investigate your concerns. Petals Network

Nick M
Nick M

1033.416820 - someone already tried to offer us a small $30 voucher to use on more flowers, but thats obviously not going to help us as we only wanted them for Valentines day... id even accept $50 refund off the $80 we spent.. at the very least.

Carmelo

Carmelo

Don’t order!! Poor quality

Ordered flowers for Valentine’s Day. Upgraded to the Deluxe and what was delivered would not even pass for average
Picture on website vs what was delivered.
Expect a full refund! Contacted complaints and still waiting for response, poor quality and why would I expect any better quality from their customer service
Order number: 1034.407354

Absolutely terrible

Ordered 12 red roses for my girlfriend for valentine's day. Picture on the website was beautiful.

Paid $130 and they delivered the tiniest crappiest bunch of roses I have ever seen.

Would have been better paying $5 at the servo.

Do not buy flowers from this company.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you would like to provide your order number we are happy to investigate this matter further? We presume that you have raised this with our quality team at quality@petalsnetwork.com?

Gareth71
Gareth71

Order number 9656.409503

Yes already raised with quality team. Andrew seems to think the awful tiny roses you sent to me are no different than the big beautiful ones pictured on your website hence my review.

Ashley LynamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order Disappointment beyond belief.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your comments. We agree that this does not reflect the high standards we expect from our member florists and it is our understanding you have been refunded in full. We do apologise for any disappointment caused.

Ashley Lynam

Thank you for your reply. At present i have only been refunded $10. Andrew has not responded to my email from 1 day ago - still waiting for confirmation on this refund you mention.

Candy

CandyPeel, WA

Do NOT buy!!!

My hubby ordered a bouquet for Valentines Day, they were late, arrived in a shriveled wet box, after having them for two days they are ready for the bin. Roses have died and drooped, greenery has died, looks like last month flowers - NEVER again!!

andrew b.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy!!! Ordered for Valentine's day

Ordered a flower/teddy/chocolates deluxe box for $240 on Valentine's day.
1. The roses were old, blackened and sagged/shriveled.
2. The chocolates were completely melted.
3. It completely ruined my day and I feel ripped off.

I'll make sure I tell as many people as possible to never buy from here.

Absolute thieves.

Order number is 1033.418139

Imad K.

Imad K.Sydney, NSW

Never again - Still waiting for Valentine Day' flowers to be delivered

Ordered flowers for Valentine's day from Aunty Poppy's Leppington as i wanted to support my local business. They still havn't arrived and its been 3 days. No communication what so ever.

Never again. My order number 1034.417034

Rubbish, Did not Deliver

Quang

QuangSydney, NSW

DON'T ever buy from them

Really disappointed for this service and BAD Quality flower. The delivery is late in the evening though the order placed early in the morning.
The flower petals completely fell off and others wiltef in the below photos.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

They don't bother to deliver orders!

If I could give 0 stars I would, my partner ordered flowers for valentines day 2 days in advance and nothing has been delivered, no call to advise there would be a delay or that there was an issue with the delivery. Given valentines only happens once a year it's nothing but a let down. Of course they are only open during business hours on business days so they cannot take your calls of complaint until 2 days later. Absolutely pathetic, I sincerely hope they go out of business and based on the shocking reviews it's only a matter of time.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Without an order number it is difficult to respond to your review with any transparency. We apologise if your order was not delivered as requested but have no further details to comment on.

Chantelle
Chantelle

Pathetic

Ordered Valentines Day Flowers, they have not been delivered.
Its 4:35pm, email says the office is open until 6pm. When you ring it says the office is closed.
They do not answer calls, facebook messages or emails.
Glad I wasted $80 on flowers that were never delivered.
Do not order from this company.

Bunch of clowns

Did you hear the one about the florist who ran out of flowers on Valentine's Day and then told the customer at 4:30pm? That's these clowns. Surprised that they're still in business.

See all Petals Florist Network reviews