Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store (page 2 of 9)

1.2

NO Personal service no flowers delivered Rate 0 stars

I will never use this service again. I ordered early for Mothers day only to be told two days before Mother day that they have overbooked and could not deliver my mother's flowers until the next day. The next day arrived and still no flowers after numerous calls to try and contact them they text me that we will give you a refund two days after Mothers day. Unreliable money-hungry service that overbooks DO NOT BOOK FLOWERS HERE. No Customer service not once did anyone personally call me until I text them that they would be receiving a bad review.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We apologise most sincerely that the florist in your area closed without being able to fulfill your order due to a lack of supply across Australia and a lack of imports due to COVID-19.

Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

What was more disappointing was lack of communication from your organisation and a apology that was too late and insincere.

nicky

nickyMelbourne

Very disappointing

I gave 6 days notice for Mothers Day delivery and they came 2 days early. Quality average for $90 bunch of flowers (paid extra for deluxe). Nothing like the picture. No mention of mothers day date "variations" online. Recorded message on phone now states mothers day delivery between Friday and Monday. If I had known this I would have gone elsewhere. I will never use this company again. It is "mothers day" for a reason, not "mothers week" and in the COVID-19 climate most of us can't see our mothers and want to surprise them ON THE DAY.

KazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not order from this company, disgraceful

We placed our Order on the 7th of May for flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day, the order was confirmed and payment taken, only to have nothing show up, we received an email late last night to advise that the Florist wasn't actually opened so therefore couldn't do the delivery and the order has been cancelled, how disgraceful, I will be putting reviews up everywhere and making sure nobody that I know, ever uses your company to order Flowers

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are very sorry that the florist in your chosen area had to close. Many of our florists had to close as a result of challenges with COVID-19 and supply issues. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Henry15

Henry15Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't arrive!

Firstly Petals have created websites for every florist in their network and highjacked search results so you end up ordering through them instead of just arriving on the local florists' own website.
I purchased flowers for Mother's day; booked four days in advance and they straight up just didn't arrive. I don't believe the error lies with the local florist as I have happily used them for years.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I should have read the reviews first.

As you can see, way fewer flowers than advertised. Looks a bit like they were picked from nannas garden rather than bought. The receiver still appreciated the thought, but I will be taking the time to personally call and order from one of her local florists next time. The one positive is that they did arrive on time, even though it was Mother’s Day and they were probably very busy.

Suggestion for improvement - if they don’t have the stock to fulfil the selected arrangement then they should list them as sold out or charge less.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can I please have your order number?

Adam

AdamSydney Surrounds, NSW

crap service - don't use this mob

Flowers didn't arrive, now way to contact them. this is the worst service ever. ordered and paid weeks in advance, but flowers didn't arrive on mothers day. hope they go broke

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear your flowers weren't delivered. We can be contacted on 1800 888 668, via chat on our website, or via email at quality@petalsnetwork.com.

AlisonHunter Region, NSW

shocking florist network

Very dissapointed with this florist.. Ordered mothers day flowers for my mother in law a week in advance then received a text on mothers day saying they wont be delivered today as no stock and would arrive either Monday or Tuesday..why couldn't this be communicated to me earlier in the week so i could order elsewhere..then received another text on Monday afternoon saying that the order is cancelled and wont be delivered at all!! still waiting on a refund..I will never use this place again. and will be telling everyone I know to do the same.This florist should get 0 stars..

MaryanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm joining the chorus of this DEPLORABLE organisation!

spunkjam,

spunkjam,melbourne

Will never use again.

Pics says it all....ordered flowers as pictured and received god knows what it is..contacted them for refund and nothing yet received... extremely dissapointed.
Oh, and this was delivered by a Taxi...

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

That arrangement falls far far below our high standards. Have you been contacted as yet?

Ripped off

Well I was absolutely disgusted in the quality of the flowers and chocolates that arrived to the Central Coast, from so called florist in Ourimbah. I should have checked the reviews before I ordered. Have sent email and if I don’t get a response in the morning will be taking this up For false advertising. Photos of what I paid for and what my poor Mother received!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I apologise most sincerely for the disappointment caused - Have you had this issue resolved?

Sue

No, waiting on confirmation when I can expect refund please

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Could I have your number please?

KristieJ

KristieJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting buyers beware

Do not purchase. The photos do not represent what you will get.

Please read all reviews. Unfortunately, my husband panicked earlier in the week whilst trying to find a florist that would deliver flowers on Sunday and he didn’t read the reviews. Not only did this business not deliver on Sunday like they promised, the bunch of flowers that arrived was valued at $25 at best. He paid $82.

KaitlinBrisbane

Do not use this company!!

Absolutely appalling. Do not use this dodgy company!

I ordered two bouquets for Mothers Day. One was delivered but was filled with cheap flowers - the other didn’t even turn up! Will never order from this store again and will be warning everyone I can.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the value of one order and the other wasn't supplied. Can you please provide me with your order number so I might investigate the matter for you?

9656.487690 & 9656.487775

It was very disappointing, the first order resembled something I could have gotten at Woolworths for about $30 (I paid $80)... the second order didnt even show up.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - I can see your non-delivery on 487775 has been addressed but did you send photos to quality@petalsnetwork.com of the first order?

Order confirmation

Do not order from them, Be careful, ordered flowers off them for Mother’s Day received a confirmation email and they never ever arrived. Super super disappointing and absolutely Appalling service!!!!!!!!!!!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am so sorry to hear that your order was not delivered. If you can provide me with an order number I am happy to investigate your individual circumstances.

Tara

TaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Order From Petals Network!!! $150 for servo flowers!!

I am so angry! I paid $150 for absolute crap!! My mum just received her Mother’s Day flowers and I am so embarrassed with what she received!

I paid for roses and Lilly’s and there was not one rose in there!! I paid for the deluxe version and added a vase to make it really special but it has now ruined my mums Mother’s Day and also my day!

I always send my mum beautiful flowers and I’m kicking myself that I didn’t choose the florist I normally do who are cheaper and have amazing flowers.

Petals network you are disgrace and just steal peoples money and ruin peoples special moments.

People beware and do not order from this place!!

See photos of what I ordered from the website and the servo flowers she received!

So disappointed

Sent Mothers Day flowers and chocolates to NZ. They arrivied but wish they hadn't! Horrible, cheap looking arrangement. Chocolates were Cadbury Roses, nothing like ones advertised! Absolutely not worth the money. Far better arrangements in the supermarket!

amanda

amandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unhappy Mother's Day

Wish I found this website before I used Petals Network. Ordered a bouquet for Mother's Day a week in advance knowing it was one of the busiest days for the floral industry. Based on the comments here I'm wondering if ANY deliveries were made, because my Mum certainly didn't receive any from Petals Network. I too would give zero stars if I could. Customer Service also was deplorable when I called. Never again!

TracyPerth, WA

Should not be in business

Thanks all good

Absolutely disgraceful service. DO NOT USE EVER

Placed an order for Mothers Day with no issues 2 weeks before. At 7:20am on Mothers Day I receive notification that due to demand they will not be able to make the delivery and cancel the order.
If you cannot fulfill an order do not accept and confirm it.
Absolutely disgraceful service. DO NOT USE EVER

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of time!

Anita

No reply and still waiting on a refund....

Disgusting l only rate them one star because there is no option for none +1!!

Not surprised with all the poor reviews as well.
Made an online order on Thursday last week to be delivered today on Mother’s Day and nothing arrived (it's now Monday). Absolutely gutted. Surely there is some form of consumer protection from this lot?! Can we make a claim to the ombudsman about this?

Michael
Michael
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you please confirm the street address that was given to ensure that wasn't the issue?

See all Petals Florist Network reviews

Tarryn A.asked

Online store

Please provide the status of a refund order number 7105.087609. Order was cancelled by you 5 days ago.
Thank you.

Nadine B.

Hi Tarryn, the order wasn’t “cancelled”. It didn’t turn up on Sunday for Mother’s Day. There was no correspondence to say what had happened. I still hadn’t heard anything on the Monday and called up and as Mother’s Day had passed, and reading all the reviews here I decided I wanted a full refund.

To answer your question, I still don’t have the refund. Can you please follow this up.

Tarryn A.

This is the email I received from Petals.

---------
Hello, Unfortunately the florists in your delivery area have not reopened as planned and therefore will no longer be able to fulfil your order. We do apologise most sincerely for any disappointment caused. As you can appreciate these are unprecedented times and florists have experienced difficulties with supply right across the country. Your order has now been cancelled and we will issue you with a full refund. Once again, our sincere apologies.

I would say the order was cancelled.

Larissaasked

Online store

I emailed on Sunday night in regards to my flower order being completely wrong for my mum’s order Order 1033.465240

Can someone please reply to me as soon as possible

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you confirm if you've heard from our quality team as yet?

Yes I have, thank you

Sueasked

Online store

Please answer phone I have been on hold for 49 mins over misleading site and disgusting flowers that were delivered

Nadine B.

25 minutes and counting....

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

we have been experiencing an unprecedented number of calls every day since prior to Mother's Day. I do apologise you had to wait so long. If your concerns have not been addressed please provide your order number and I will follow it up for you.

Sue

Not yet please see email with photos of the flowers and chocolates that were delivered

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives