Petals Florist Network Online store

Petals Florist Network Online store (page 2 of 4)

Don't deliver the arrangements that are pictured!!

Team T
Team T

Wish I could give this a ZERO

Ordered flowers and they simply never showed up. Very embarrassing as they were a birthday gift. Do not order from here, just read the reviews - I sure wish I did!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive on time and for the disappointment caused. Are you able to provide us with an order number so that we might investigate further?

abbymcdonald
abbymcdonald

Hi there. I have also contacted you directly by email with no response yet. Order number was 3354.324363

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Upon searching for this order number it doesn't appear to be in our system. Can you provide the name of the recipient and the date the order was placed? Did you pay for the order with your credit card or via Paypal?

So incredibly disappointed

Order # PETALS Order 1034.311498

So very disappointed with this offering. I paid $129 (which was the ‘upgrade’) for something that could have been bought at a service station. It was for my son’s and daughter in law’s first child. Don’t bother - I should have read the reviews first. Couldn’t add image.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Deborah, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent order. Are you able to forward an image for review to quality@petalsnetwork.com so that we might investigate your concerns?

RenSydney

Disrespectful

I ordered flowers for my mother’s funeral 3 days before the event, clearly stating date and time.
I needn’t have bothered as the flowers were never delivered.
I was left not only heartbroken but also embarrassed that there were no flowers from me at my own mother’s funeral. I am still waiting for my refund 4 days later and they have put me through the added indignity of having to phone them to ask for my money again.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Ren, Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies. Clearly something has gone wrong here. Without having an order number it's difficult for me to respond. Are you able to give me the order number for further investigation?

8402.311133

Disgraceful.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother in her birthday.
I ordered on the 3rd of July for a 4th July delivery. They still haven't shown up.
Neither myself or my mother have been contacted in any way.
I emailed a complaint 6 hours ago, & no reply. Nothing! birthday surprise ruined.
DO NOT USE, I would have been better off giving my $100 to a Nigerian Prince.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Kristian, I am sorry to hear you've had these difficulties with your order - could you please supply me with an order number so that I can investigate your concerns?

Kristian
Kristian
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm glad the flowers have arrived but if you are disappointed with the quality please send a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com and we are more than happy to assess your concerns. Thank you.

Do not use!

Sent a bunch of flowers (?) to my mother in SA for her 80th birthday. disgraceful!!! there were better bunches of flowers at the local IGA. Had half the promised flowers and was dead in a couple of days - cost me ~$100 and when I complained they agreed it was not acceptable and offered a 20% refund ($20) Big Deal!! how about just delivering what was promised?????

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tracy, I am sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please provide me with an order number so that I might investigate your concerns in conjunction with our Quality Team.

Product they show vs deliver was different

GreetsusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A trap store!

Very disappointed grandmother...

Delivered flowers were a pale imitation of product advertised, the flowers delivered and paid for at $103 where not as described! This company shows the picture, does not deliver as described and makes communication very difficult if you want to complain..

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with what was delivered. Are you able to provide me with an order number for me to investigate please?

PhilW
PhilW

Order No. 8049.303237
Billing Ref No. 31138589

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - we will be in touch shortly.

This is a Scam

The flowers delivered and paid for where not as described!
If I orders a Mercedes car I would not expect to receive a mini its place!
This company shows the picture and does not deliver and then offers a 25% back, just because they are flowers and you are receiving a bunch they think this is OK.
When paying the higher price they guarantee no substitutes!
Scam
Oh nearly forgot we had to collect our own bouquet as well!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Scam, Can you please provide us with your order number so that we might investigate your concerns? Sometimes there are reasons why we need to substitute however this should always be communicated to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rosie

RosieNortheast, VIC

Mothers Day 2019 beautifully presented!

Thanks Petals for arranging Pink ing of You for my mum. I've only just been with her and I'm truly impressed with the flowers : they are still beautifully presenting themselves! Some of the lilies are just opening now. And the roses are also still beautiful.
Wow! Just beautiful ! My mum is very happy with them.
Cheers

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you Rosie - so pleased to hear your Mum enjoyed the beautiful flowers. We appreciate your feedback!

MitchellSydney

Paid a $100 for a dull lifeless bouquet

Whilst I am impressed with the speed with which the bouquet was delivered, I'm not very impressed with the quality of the bouquet.
You would expect much better quality roses for a $100 bouquet....
The roses look tired and wilted and the arrangement...well that's another story...

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Mitchell, I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of blooms sent recently. Could you please forward this image and perhaps one of the arrangement in it's entirety to quality@petalsnetwork.com so we can assess it for you.

Mitchell

Thanks. I did respond to an email from AB in your Quality Team, with pictures, who has since gone strangely quiet...!

Tara M.Central West, NSW

Dead Bouquet for mother's day

Had bouquet delivered to mother's day. On arrival all roses were dead took countless photos and gave 25 percent refund. Sent more photos to dispute but made no difference. Very dissapointing.

• +1
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tara, thank you for sending these images through and for contacting us. Let me take a look at your complaint and we will get back to you.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Is it possible for you to provide the order number?

Flowers not as advertised

I have used Petals several times and the flowers delivered have not been as advertised on the website. Have also had problems with wrong day delivery.
I do not recommend this business.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Kate, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your most recent or past orders. If you could please provide an order number or numbers I am happy to investigate your concerns.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst experience

Sent flowers to my Mum booked for the 10th May delivered 13th May after me calling customer services 5 times. I emailed Sunday night received an email say we said it may be delayed ! Seriously no apologies nothing.
Will never use again this is the second time
No more chances DONE.
Don’t waste your time or money with this mob
Update
To add to the upset flowers delivered at 8pm on Monday 13th and the card was written to someone else not my Mum!
Petals refunded $30 into my account small consolation for all the commotion and upset.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Sue, I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with your order. If you could please provide an order number so that I might investigate further in terms of why delivery was delayed that would be appreciated.

Sue

I have emailed twice and spoken with Amanda and Gina.
I’m not happy this is the second time you have disappointed me. Never again

SGuardSydney Surrounds, NSW

No delivery on mothers day!!!

Placed an order on wednesday for flowers to be delivered to my mum for mothers day as a surprise and they did not arrive! no communication, no response to emails, told my money no problems but failed to supply the goods. If I do not reiceve a full refund I will be disputing it with my bank. Thanks for ruining mothers day. Do not use this company!

SGuard

After still no response to my emails, I called and finally got through and canceled my order and received my refund. Clearly I wasn't the only one, I am extremely disappointed in this service and will not recommend to anyone.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Unfortunately I did not receive a response for more order information 2 days ago however I am pleased you were able to get the matter resolved.

Shocking

First flowers that were ordered the delivery driver smoked in the car with them. Showed up to the door stinking of cigarette smoke and handed the flowers over smelling the exact same as him. Wasn't ever going to use them again but they gave me a 30% discount code. Thought I would give them another go to deliver some Mother's Day flowers, the 30% discount code didn't even work so they said that they would refund me 30% after purchase. Just received a refund of less than 20%, will not be using them again. Absolute joke.

Jayde
Jayde

Order number: 1034.288760

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Jayde - Head Office will be in contact with you shortly.

NO DELIVERY, NOTHING!

Ordered flowers via the internet for my Mother in New Zealand. I requested/selected the date to be delivered on Saturday the 11th May, wanting flowers to be delivered before Mother's Day (which was the 12th May). I talked to my Mum over the weekend and she never mentioned the flowers at all. So I thought I'll give Petal Florist a bit longer. However, I checked with my mother Monday and she still hadn't received my flowers I sent, she said "No, nothing came at all". Oh great! Mothers day has been and gone and nothing!!
Hopefully, others read my review, before they place an order of PAYING FOR NOTHING!
I have requested a refund of my $71.91. If I have any trouble with my refund, I will defiantly do an updated negative review.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Adam, I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties with your order. Are you able to provide me with an order number so I can investigate your concerns?

Order Number:
8100.287174

Takes your money and does not deliver

I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers day 2 days in advance. I waited to hear from my mother all day as it was a surprise. In the end at 9pm I had to ask only to find out she never received anything. I was not informed of any non delivery and took me ages to get through to them on their customer service line. I was told they could deliver instead today with no excuse as to what happened on Sunday. It it now almost dinner time in NZ and my mother has still not received anything. I will be reporting this company as fraudulent to my bank and a complete waste of my time and effort. No problem taking your cash but huge problems in delivering. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Courtney - I am sorry to hear that you have had so many issues with your order. Can you provide me with an order number so I can investigate for you?

Lucy

LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge Quality Failure !!!

I recently ordered flowers for Mother’s Day - Hervey Bay. The flowers cost me $55.00 plus delivery $13. The flowers arrived on Friday not Sunday as requested. Flowers delivered - low grade, more greenery than flowers. Extremely disappointed. Will never order through Petals again. Flowers appeared to be $20 flowers from Coles / Woolworths. Low quality customer care.

See all Petals Florist Network reviews