Petals Florist Network Physical store

Petals Florist Network Physical store

1.3

No good

Worst customer service ever from the owner, very rude and unhelpful when I dared comment that the flowers were of poor quality. Do not use this florist when you want to buy flowers, go elsewhere

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Could you please provide your order number so we might investigate the matter further?

SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

Don't use petals or lily in armidale. Is this an offshore co taking orders and money & not fulfilling promises.
Please, support local florists & phone them direct with orders. Cut out big suppliers & support aust florists.
Petals/ lily will not refund or compensate complaints

Fiona PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought online for $93 and was sent absolute rubbish.

No words necessary. The photo says it all. Does this look like it's worth $93? I am very embarrassed this was sent on my behalf. I do not recommend his florist.

Store LocationOnline
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I apologise for our delay in replying - is it possible for you to provide me with an order number or indicate if you contacted our quality team for further review?

Fiona P

They gave me a 25% refund after I contacted them but the damage had already been done. Order number 1034.353199

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - we will be in touch.

Physical Shops

Find out how Petals Florist Network Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

See all Petals Florist Network reviews