Petals Florist Network Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store

39 questions from our users

Tarryn A.asked

Online store

Please provide the status of a refund order number 7105.087609. Order was cancelled by you 5 days ago.
Thank you.

Nadine B.

Hi Tarryn, the order wasn’t “cancelled”. It didn’t turn up on Sunday for Mother’s Day. There was no correspondence to say what had happened. I still hadn’t heard anything on the Monday and called up and as Mother’s Day had passed, and reading all the reviews here I decided I wanted a full refund.

To answer your question, I still don’t have the refund. Can you please follow this up.

Tarryn A.

This is the email I received from Petals.

---------
Hello, Unfortunately the florists in your delivery area have not reopened as planned and therefore will no longer be able to fulfil your order. We do apologise most sincerely for any disappointment caused. As you can appreciate these are unprecedented times and florists have experienced difficulties with supply right across the country. Your order has now been cancelled and we will issue you with a full refund. Once again, our sincere apologies.

I would say the order was cancelled.

Larissaasked

Online store

I emailed on Sunday night in regards to my flower order being completely wrong for my mum’s order Order 1033.465240

Can someone please reply to me as soon as possible

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you confirm if you've heard from our quality team as yet?

Yes I have, thank you

Sueasked

Online store

Please answer phone I have been on hold for 49 mins over misleading site and disgusting flowers that were delivered

Nadine B.

25 minutes and counting....

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

we have been experiencing an unprecedented number of calls every day since prior to Mother's Day. I do apologise you had to wait so long. If your concerns have not been addressed please provide your order number and I will follow it up for you.

Sue

Not yet please see email with photos of the flowers and chocolates that were delivered

Lisaasked

Petals Florist Network

My MIL never received her mothers day flowers yesterday, how do I know what she'll get and when ??? All these bad reviews have made me very nervous !

Gigi
Gigi

Hi Lisa! If your flowers were scheduled for Mother's Day and they didn't arrive by 7 PM yesterday, it's highly likely they will not be delivered. I would advise you to get in contact with their Customer Service team for a refund (or if you still want the flowers, reorganise the delivery).

Very disappointing
Thanks, have emailed them...

Nadine B.

My flowers didn't arrive for Mother's Day either! They don't even care on the phone. Looking at the other reviews, I'm glad...Looks like the quality is awful

Donna H

Donna Hasked

Physical store

Can flowers be tracked back to the original order of whom sent them? thank you

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Yes - in most cases they can unless they are fraud in which case that's more difficult. Can we assist you with something?

Not Happy.

Not Happy.asked

Petals Florist Network

I paid $120 for flowers, have been charged but they werent delivered. Where are the flowers for sisters birthday that I wanted her to get ON her birthday? There is no way to contact you! The number on the website for THURSDAY FLOWERS IN GLADESVILLE just goes to a fax.
PLEASE RESPOND?order confirmation number is 13001 ordered 17/10/19. Item ordered was B28.

Sherine
Sherine

Hi
I used this email address and got a response.
quality@petalsnetwork.com

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - yes we can see the issue has been resolved and once again our apologies for the non-delivery of your order.

Simranasked

Petals Florist Network

I placed an order yesterday , order no. Is 1033.313569. I need to know whem will it get delivered to its supposed delivery adress.... Plus this site doesnt provide any mail for its customers queries ... no tracking ...nothing...plz help?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Simran, your order was allocated to a florist and accepted for delivery yesterday to the address provided. We deliver up to 7pm for those orders going to a residential address. Unfortunately we don't currently offer a tracking service but we cannot see any issue with your delivery so not sure why you've rated us 2 stars based on a simple enquiry? If you have any further concerns please contact us on 1800 888 668.

Simran

Hello there , I am extremely sorry for rating less . Actually ,i had already placed order and then i went through plethora of bad reviews by people which made me extremely worried about whether my order will get delivered or not . BUT yes , my order was delivered to d very mentioned adrrss right before 7 pm . I am very happy... plus , the quality of flowrrs was really beautiful. I will rate u now 5 stars for d quick processing and d beautiful flowers . THANKYOU SO MUCH .Will shop from you soon again .

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you Simran - so pleased that your order arrived as anticipated and you are happy with the quality. Thanks again for letting us know.

dollyharb

dollyharbasked

Petals Florist Network

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Geoff Janetasked

Petals Florist Network

Evening - It's 9:21pm (Qld Time) and the 'Spring Sparkle' arrangement my husband and I ordered this morning - along with a Baby Foil and Medium Size Teddy has not arrived to the intended recipient at Townsville Hospital.
So I have paid $128.75 ...Ref No:5311.124921 and now find myself having to chase you guys up - Disgusting. The new mum is leaving hospital tomorrow morning (that's why I ordered them to be delivered today 31/07/18, which you also guarantee on your website). What is your solution - because I can't very well jump on a plane and go chase a bunch of expensive flowers around Townsville! Reading some of the other reviews & after this debacle - the arrangement when it is found would want to be nothing but perfect - yep, tears are flowing as this was an extra special newborn.
Geoff and Janet

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I have escalated your order to our Customer Service team and they will be in touch with you shortly.

Geoff Janet

To recap - The very professional 'Pauline' contacted me directly the following morning to let me know there was a problem via the florist. I totally understand it was not her fault but the florist concerned needs to take some kind of accountability for their stuff up - sometimes throwing in a box of chocolates does not cut it seriously or a 30% off voucher for next time, especially when it is a special delivery. Like many others on here, although the flower arrangement that arrived was lovely, it certainly was not the flourishing arrangement pictured on the Petals website and rather misleading.

Agnesasked

Petals Florist Network

I have placed an order to be delivered on Jun.19, 2018 before 1pm. My order number is 58924. will my order be taken care of & the bouquet, shown as the photo in the website, will be delivered as scheduled?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Agnes, I have just looked up your order and can see no signs of issue with the delivery. For more information, please contact us on 1800 888 668.

Agnes

I have received the order. Thank you.

Sheila1

Sheila1asked

Petals Florist Network

Why is it so hard to get a tax invoice receipt for my order? I have been emailing for this and I can't log in and yet NOTHING!! How poor is your customer service if you can't even do this right?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Sheila, thanks for your question. I'm sorry you haven't received a response from us - could you please provide me with your order number so that I can follow this up for you?

Renee

Reneeasked

Petals Florist Network

Hi, my order number is 1033051333... Can I know the status of my product??.. It's a special day, and I wish the product gets delivered before 3 PM...

Hi Renee,

Unfortunately we did not receive notification of your question until after 3 PM. Your delivery had already been made.

Suzie Gregg

Suzie Greggasked

Petals Florist Network

27/03 i have been waiting for flowers & balloon to be delivered to me (Gregg) since 23rd March in south Perth, WA. The order number is 1034798417 I believe. They were ordered by phone from the uk but exceedingly disappointed Customer now as expensive purchase and 4 days late for Birthday celebration! Very poor. I have tried to call but no luck, please follow this up?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Suzie, I am so sorry to hear this. I am escalating this to our customer service supervisors now for immediate investigation.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi there, unfortunately we were unable to find your order using the order number you provided. Can you please ask the customer to contact us ASAP?

Brad from not tryall ave

Brad from not tryall aveasked

Petals Florist Network

How can it take so long to reply to 5 separate emails?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Brad, I do apologise, but I thought we had responded to your emails and resolved your enquiry. Please feel free to reach out if this is not the case.

After 7 emails finally received an email. So for those reading the answer is 7.

Haha just re-read my question and my last response. Rather than edit it I thought i would leave it as is to finish up on a laugh. Very Fitting considering this company is a joke.

Aviasked

Order No: 3354.775628
Why the delivery was never made.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi there, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please advise if you would like your order re-delivered today, or cancelled and refunded.

Avi

The damage has been done. Just process my refund asap.

Big Bill Jovo

Big Bill Jovoasked

Petals Florist Network

Please advise when I should expect to see a full refund for the Valentine's Day flowers I ordered and paid for which did not show up, please also refer to your emails I sent to you today 14.02.2017

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi there, we are very sorry for the disappointment caused. Can you please provide me with your order number?

Ian

Ianasked

Petals Florist Network

Hi I have placed an order for Valentines day and it has not arrived. This is not good particularly given I got in early! Please provide an urgent update? Order # 1034.771132

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Ian, I am very sorry for the disappointment caused. Can you please advise if you would like us to re-deliver your order today, or cancel and refund it.

Copplerasked

Petals Florist Network

Hi, I would like to cancel my order as they have not arrived when I booked them for (Valentine's Day) and your reviews are terrible. My order number is 8049.774591 please call me asap, my number will be on file to complete my refund of $133.85

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi there, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have cancelled your order and your refund should be processed soon. Please be advised that refunds will take 3 - 5 business days to be processed by your bank.

Coppler

Hi, I am still yet to receive my refund. Please confirm.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Petals Florist Network

Hi, I placed an order on Friday (#23777) and just tried calling (twice) and emailing (bounced back) to see if the flowers have been delivered. Can you please let me know what is happening?? Thanks

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Jenny, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 668 so that we can rectify this for you.

Alen

Alenasked

Petals Florist Network

Order 3969.763053 still not received and your phone number isnt working?????? Please reply urgent. Alenusanovic@hotmail.com Due today valentines day.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Alen, I am very sorry. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 668 so that we can rectify this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives