Petals Florist Network

Petals Florist Network Questions & Answers

Online store and Physical store

33 questions from our users

I placed an order yesterday , order no. Is 1033.313569. I need to know whem will it get delivered to its supposed delivery adress.... Plus this site doesnt provide any mail for its customers queries ... no tracking ...nothing...plz help?
Hi Simran, your order was allocated to a florist and accepted for delivery yesterday to the address provided. We deliver up to 7pm for those orders going to a residential address. Unfortunately we don't currently offer a tracking service but we cannot see any issue with your delivery so not sure why you've rated us 2 stars based on a simple enquiry? If you have any further concerns please contact us on 1800 888 668.Hello there , I am extremely sorry for rating less . Actually ,i had already placed order and then i went through plethora of bad reviews by people which made me extremely worried about whether my order will get delivered or not . BUT yes , my order was delivered to d very mentioned adrrss right before 7 pm . I am very happy... plus , the quality of flowrrs was really beautiful. I will rate u now 5 stars for d quick processing and d beautiful flowers . THANKYOU SO MUCH .Will shop from you soon again .Thank you Simran - so pleased that your order arrived as anticipated and you are happy with the quality. Thanks again for letting us know.

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?
Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Evening - It's 9:21pm (Qld Time) and the 'Spring Sparkle' arrangement my husband and I ordered this morning - along with a Baby Foil and Medium Size Teddy has not arrived to the intended recipient at Townsville Hospital. So I have paid $128.75 ...Ref No:5311.124921 and now find myself having to chase you guys up - Disgusting. The new mum is leaving hospital tomorrow morning (that's why I ordered them to be delivered today 31/07/18, which you also guarantee on your website). What is your solution - because I can't very well jump on a plane and go chase a bunch of expensive flowers around Townsville! Reading some of the other reviews & after this debacle - the arrangement when it is found would want to be nothing but perfect - yep, tears are flowing as this was an extra special newborn. Geoff and Janet
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I have escalated your order to our Customer Service team and they will be in touch with you shortly.To recap - The very professional 'Pauline' contacted me directly the following morning to let me know there was a problem via the florist. I totally understand it was not her fault but the florist concerned needs to take some kind of accountability for their stuff up - sometimes throwing in a box of chocolates does not cut it seriously or a 30% off voucher for next time, especially when it is a special delivery. Like many others on here, although the flower arrangement that arrived was lovely, it certainly was not the flourishing arrangement pictured on the Petals website and rather misleading.

Why is it so hard to get a tax invoice receipt for my order? I have been emailing for this and I can't log in and yet NOTHING!! How poor is your customer service if you can't even do this right?
Hi Sheila, thanks for your question. I'm sorry you haven't received a response from us - could you please provide me with your order number so that I can follow this up for you?

Hi, my order number is 1033051333... Can I know the status of my product??.. It's a special day, and I wish the product gets delivered before 3 PM...
Hi Renee, Unfortunately we did not receive notification of your question until after 3 PM. Your delivery had already been made.

27/03 i have been waiting for flowers & balloon to be delivered to me (Gregg) since 23rd March in south Perth, WA. The order number is 1034798417 I believe. They were ordered by phone from the uk but exceedingly disappointed Customer now as expensive purchase and 4 days late for Birthday celebration! Very poor. I have tried to call but no luck, please follow this up?
Hi Suzie, I am so sorry to hear this. I am escalating this to our customer service supervisors now for immediate investigation.Hi there, unfortunately we were unable to find your order using the order number you provided. Can you please ask the customer to contact us ASAP?

How can it take so long to reply to 5 separate emails?
Hi Brad, I do apologise, but I thought we had responded to your emails and resolved your enquiry. Please feel free to reach out if this is not the case.After 7 emails finally received an email. So for those reading the answer is 7.Haha just re-read my question and my last response. Rather than edit it I thought i would leave it as is to finish up on a laugh. Very Fitting considering this company is a joke.

Order No: 3354.775628 Why the delivery was never made.
Hi there, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please advise if you would like your order re-delivered today, or cancelled and refunded.The damage has been done. Just process my refund asap.

Please advise when I should expect to see a full refund for the Valentine's Day flowers I ordered and paid for which did not show up, please also refer to your emails I sent to you today 14.02.2017
Hi there, we are very sorry for the disappointment caused. Can you please provide me with your order number?

Hi I have placed an order for Valentines day and it has not arrived. This is not good particularly given I got in early! Please provide an urgent update? Order # 1034.771132
Hi Ian, I am very sorry for the disappointment caused. Can you please advise if you would like us to re-deliver your order today, or cancel and refund it.

Hi, I would like to cancel my order as they have not arrived when I booked them for (Valentine's Day) and your reviews are terrible. My order number is 8049.774591 please call me asap, my number will be on file to complete my refund of $133.85
Hi there, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have cancelled your order and your refund should be processed soon. Please be advised that refunds will take 3 - 5 business days to be processed by your bank.Hi, I am still yet to receive my refund. Please confirm.

Hi, I placed an order on Friday (#23777) and just tried calling (twice) and emailing (bounced back) to see if the flowers have been delivered. Can you please let me know what is happening?? Thanks
Hi Jenny, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 668 so that we can rectify this for you.

Order 3969.763053 still not received and your phone number isnt working?????? Please reply urgent. Alenusanovic@hotmail.com Due today valentines day.
Hi Alen, I am very sorry. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 668 so that we can rectify this for you.

Hi I ordered flowers yesterday to be delivered on Valentines day, but I still have not received confirmation of delivery. I have sent an email and got an automated response that the business is closed today (on Valentines day!). Likewise there is no response on the phone line. I'm a bit worried now that I've read some reviews and would like to check that everything is in order. Ref:9656.775536?
Hi Jackson, I am very sorry. Can you please contact us in 1800 888 668 so that we can rectify this for you.

I placed an order for flowers to be delivered today for my mother's birthday. Order number is 1036.757987 can you please let me know the status?
Hi there, thanks for your message. I have just spoken with our local florist who advised that your order will be delivered this afternoon. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can assist you with.Thank you

I have just read some reviews about your service. I have pre ordered some flowers to be delivered to my daughter in law on 20th December to 396 Richardson Street,Middle Park, Victoria 3206 I am very worried after reading the reviews whether these will be sent and that they will be a nice arrangement as they are quite expensive flowers and it is for a special occasion. Could I have your promise that she will receive some beautiful flowers on the day specified Thanks Judith Ewart
Hi Judith, Thanks for your message. We deliver thousands of flower orders each day and only receive a handful of Product Review enquiries a month. If you could please provide me with your order number I will personally contact our local florist to confirm that there will be no issues.Thank you for your reply. My order no is # 92996. I trust that these flowers will be delivered in pristine condition as promised on 20th December Thank you JudithMy daughter in law received her flowers on 20th December and she is delighted with them. Thank you Order no 92996

Hi, My order, 1033.702326, was meant to be delivered today and as yet my brother has not received the flowers and fruit. Can you please update status of this delivery please? Thanks
Hi there, thanks for your question. I can see in your order history that one of our customer service operators tried phoning you yesterday but was not able to reach you, so sent you an email to advise that your gift will be delivered today, 19 October. There was an issue with the local florist's courier service which is why your order was not able to be delivered on the 18th. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 888 668.Thank you for your message. Although you have mentioned that someone tried contacting me I have to say I did not receive any calls. However, it does not matter as my brother received the flowers and the fruit basket yesterday. It was nice to be able to surprise him with this delivery... thank you

Hi, I am a little concerned now after reading all this terrible feedback, wish I had of read all the feedback before I placed the order. I have placed and paid for an order here in NZ for the Deluxe size in flowers O/N 5296.697228 to be sent to my elderly mother on the 15th of this month for her birthday. Please tell me I will have nothing to worry about and that they will be delivered to her on Saturday 15th before lunchtime as I am deaf and cannot phone if things go wrong. I don't even know which Florist will be sending them so can you please let me know. Thanks Janette
Hi there, Thanks for your question. As with most review sites, the vast majority of feedback posted publicly is negative. Please don't be concerned - we deliver thousands of orders each day and only a small number of complaints are posted on this site. I have just looked up your order and can see that it has been allocated to one of our local florists. Our customer service operator is checking with the florist to see if the delivery time you requested can be arranged. You will be notified via email if there are any issues. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

How can I tell if the flowers I ordered have been delivered?! They are supposed to be a surprise, so asking the person directly defeats the purpose and I don't see anywhere on the website to check the status. Thanks!
Hi there, if you could please provide me with your order number I will look up the status of your delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives