Petals Florist Network

Petals Florist Network (page 2 of 40)

Online store and Physical store

NO DELIVERY, NOTHING!

Ordered flowers via the internet for my Mother in New Zealand. I requested/selected the date to be delivered on Saturday the 11th May, wanting flowers to be delivered before Mother's Day (which was the 12th May). I talked to my Mum over the weekend and she never mentioned the flowers at all. So I thought I'll give Petal Florist a bit longer. However, I checked with my mother Monday and she still hadn't received my flowers I sent, she said "No, nothing came at all". Oh great! Mothers day has been and gone and nothing!!
Hopefully, others read my review, before they place an order of PAYING FOR NOTHING!
I have requested a refund of my $71.91. If I have any trouble with my refund, I will defiantly do an updated negative review.

Dear Adam, I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties with your order. Are you able to provide me with an order number so I can investigate your concerns?Order Number: 8100.287174

Takes your money and does not deliver

I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers day 2 days in advance. I waited to hear from my mother all day as it was a surprise. In the end at 9pm I had to ask only to find out she never received anything. I was not informed of any non delivery and took me ages to get through to them on their customer service line. I was told they could deliver instead today with no excuse as to what happened on Sunday. It it now almost dinner time in NZ and my mother has still not received anything. I will be reporting this company as fraudulent to my bank and a complete waste of my time and effort. No problem taking your cash but huge problems in delivering. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Hi Courtney - I am sorry to hear that you have had so many issues with your order. Can you provide me with an order number so I can investigate for you?

NON DELIVERY

Placed order for Mothers Day and phoned on Friday to check as did not receive an email to say that order went through which i was told that it had been picked up at 11am by there network... Phone today and received the oh i am so sorry for that with only option was Re-delivery or refund..... If you are paying for service and to get $30 worth of flowers for $125..... realty is if you cant deliver why chase the work....

Thank you for your review. Is it possible you could provide an order number as it's not possible for me to comment on what might have gone wrong without knowing the details of the situation.Can you possible send me an email with that number on it as i stated in the complaint...????My apologies. I can do that but if you can tell me the name of the recipient I can also locate the order or you can email us directly at quality@petalsnetwork.com

Huge Quality Failure !!!

I recently ordered flowers for Mother’s Day - Hervey Bay. The flowers cost me $55.00 plus delivery $13. The flowers arrived on Friday not Sunday as requested. Flowers delivered - low grade, more greenery than flowers. Extremely disappointed. Will never order through Petals again. Flowers appeared to be $20 flowers from Coles / Woolworths. Low quality customer care.

Dear Lucy - I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of the flowers delivered. Can you please forward a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com for us to review. With regard to delivery terms for Mother's Day, whilst we allowed our customers to nominate a delivery date we did state that we would guarantee delivery on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Look forward to hearing from you.

Don't waste your time.

They didn't deliver the flowers on mothers day as promised, even after messaging me to say they didn't have the flowers I ordered, and would send a substitute instead. No message, phone call or email to say they wouldn't be delivering them on the Sunday. Until I called this morning and was informed they were going to deliver today because they couldn't do it yesterday. I ordered a week in advanced, only to be left hanging. Extremely dissapointed. They agreed to issue a refund without issue, but Mum was still left waiting around for them. Don;t waste your time, there are plenty of similarly priced companies that will actually deliver on time.

Dear Kelly - thank you for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that your order was not delivered. Without an order number it is difficult for me to comment on the circumstances but it is very disappointing to hear you have been let down and that we have processed a refund for you so quickly.1034.272689 is my order number. I cant fault the customer service I recieved this morning, and I. Happy with the refund. It's just disappointing I wasn't informed of what was going on. Thank you for your replyI'm glad to hear that our team have resolved this for you and whilst I can see we contacted you yesterday it was quite late in the day and this was at odds with our previous correspondence which had been that we could deliver albeit with substitutions. Thank you kindly for your feedback as we work to provide a better service at all times for our customers

OMG It just so bad, I can't believe I paid this piece of...

When I received the flower, it's loose and broken. I didn't even realize it's the flower I bought from Petals florist. It's so tiny and all over the place. I can't believe I paid 90 on this piece of.....
This is just unbelievable, I'm so disappointing. You totally ruined my mother's day. The flower you send worth like 5 dollars, my mom didn't even realize it is a gift, she seems so disappointing and threw into the rubbish bin. Just contact me and refund it. OMG.

Dear Michael - I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the order. Our policy states that quality complaints need to be accompanied with a photo of the item so our quality team can review the product up to two weeks after purchase. Are you able to forward your concerns to quality@petalsnetwork.com and we are happy to address your issues.You guys don’t even reply email. You don’t want solve the problem at all.Dear Michael - can I enquire as to whether you have sent an email to the address provided? Clearly it is not our intention to reply so let me follow it up for you. Can I enquire about your order number please?

Paid for order but did not receive

Placed an order on Friday for delivery on Saturday. Delivery did not occur and no message saying could not deliver. Still not delivered on Sunday and impossible to contact customer service

Dear Sean, thank you for this review. Petals were delivering all across the weekend up to 8pm on Sunday. Our terms of delivery were that whilst you could request a delivery day we would guarantee delivery on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Can you confirm that after speaking with the recipient that delivery was not made on Sunday?Nothing deliveredThank you - I am sorry to hear that . Could you provide me with an order number for review?

Payed for product didn’t receive

I ordered flowers for my mother at 8am and by 7pm still no flowers! I did receive a refund but not really the point, if I wanted to gift air I would have bought a packet of chips!!

Hi Peta - I am sorry to hear that your flowers weren't delivered however without an order number or other reference it's not possible for me to know and respond to the circumstances relating to your concerns. If you are happy to provide those for further comment that would be appreciated.1033.282292Thank you - I can see that one of our team have been in contact with you and resolved this for you,

Feel ripped off

So after much deliberation I decided on a beautiful arrangement with roses etc in a beautifully presented Rattan bowed brown vase. Well you be the judge...I feel ripped off. Can't tell me roses are out of season, it's Mothers day! Left is what it should be right is what we got. Shame shame shame

Hi Julie - we can certainly understand your disappointment here. This is not a reflection of the high standards we expect from our member florists. Could you please forward these images to quality@petalsnetwork.com so one of our team can contact you personally and rectify this directly with you. Petals Networkemail sentThank you - we will be in touch as quickly as we can.

Great Service, Beautiful Flowers

Have used Petals network for several years now. Their service has always been excellent with deliveries made in a timely fashion. The flowers and gift baskets have been consistently beautiful and the recipients delighted with the gifts.

Do not trust this unreliable shop.

I trust them for a same-day-delivery online shop. But they simply called me around 4 pm and said it is not possible to send it today! It was very important for me to be sent that day, but they cancelled it so late that I did not have time to order from another shop. Do not trust them.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you had difficulty with getting your order delivered. Guaranteeing same day delivery will depend on what time you placed your order. As you might be aware your order must be placed prior to 2pm to guarantee same day delivery. Sometimes with regional and remote deliveries there are reasons why we are unable to deliver same day. If you'd like to provide details of your order we are happy to investigate your concerns. Petals

Flowers/gift

When i originally did this review i was under the impression that the flowers /bear /chocolates i purchased online for my daughter / first grandchild (who live interstate) were not delivered before they left the hospital BUT they DID get to hospital on time! Very pricy though....

Delivery was cancelled on St Valentine!!!

Do not order anything with this website. Terrible service!!! They cancelled my order on Valentine's day with no warning, letting me out of options at the last minute. Never again.

Extremely gutting

ordered a dozen roses $116inNZ for daughter on 13 February for Valentine’s Day who has been going through tough time. Not delivered. Refund given on 15th but no damage control

Late delivery

late delivery on my order, got a call back following business day. Could be quicker with accepting deliveries though. In the end, partner received her flowers. So an okay service

Fee for no service - beware!

I needed to send a floral arrangement to a bereaved family in a NSW regional town, and so googled florists in the town. I deliberately avoided any that looked like networks, and chose a local florist. Chose an arrangement, placed the order and noticed a 10% "service charge" appeared on the checkout page, despite the florist being local to the recipient of the flowers. There was NO MENTION of Petals Network, until I had paid and printed out the Order Confirmation, which specified the www of the local florist, but contained a "thank you for using Petals Network" line. I was disappointed to have unknowingly used a "network", but the order was confirmed, and a guaranteed same day delivery was promised. Shortly afterwards however I received a phonecall to say that they could not deliver today, and the order would need to go tomorrow. I questioned this in the light of their "same day delivery" claims, to which they effectively said Oops. (Not sufficiently "oops" to warrant a refund of any part of their service charge however.) Later in the day I chased up the local florist by phone, who advised they have no business dealings with PETALS NETWORK. They are aware their online customers are being hijacked by Petals, who intercept the unwary online shopper, slap their own "service charge" onto the order - for doing NOTHING! - and then pass it through to the real florist as a real order. Apparently it happens everywhere and the florists have no power to prevent it. Effectively their online purchasers are just held to ransom by these low-life profiteers. I understand it is not against the law, which seems bizarre. To my humble understanding, if it looks fraudulent and smells fraudulent, then it probably is. Lesson learnt: Always order flowers instore or by phone - online ordering of flowers has been hijacked by these pirates.

Do not use

Paid over $100 for Valentine's flowers, received confirmation email, Petals cancelled by text message from a unknown person called '[name removed]' at 3pm today- Valentine's day. Spent hours on the phone to Customer Service Staff who offered no compensation or apology initially and were unable to contact a manager to speak with. Then they left for the day without fixing the issue or returning my phone call. Flowers are ordered to bring joy-but we got scammed.

Don't waste your time

Received a text at 4.05pm today (Valentines Day) advising that they were unable to deliver the order. Unfortunately that hasnt left me a lot of time for plan B. That's 2 years in a row the have stuffed up the order. Avoid like the plague!!

Avoid

Flowers for Valentines Day never arrived despite order confirmation. No communication on the delivery day whatsoever. No apology when I rang for a refund, but at least that part was processed ok. It seems this company should be avoided.

Terrible do not use

Useless flowers not delivered on valentines day and was expensive. Phone number is a machine and there is no option to speak to a person. Do not use this service is probably a scam

I placed an order yesterday , order no. Is 1033.313569. I need to know whem will it get delivered to its supposed delivery adress.... Plus this site doesnt provide any mail for its customers queries ... no tracking ...nothing...plz help?
Hi Simran, your order was allocated to a florist and accepted for delivery yesterday to the address provided. We deliver up to 7pm for those orders going to a residential address. Unfortunately we don't currently offer a tracking service but we cannot see any issue with your delivery so not sure why you've rated us 2 stars based on a simple enquiry? If you have any further concerns please contact us on 1800 888 668.Hello there , I am extremely sorry for rating less . Actually ,i had already placed order and then i went through plethora of bad reviews by people which made me extremely worried about whether my order will get delivered or not . BUT yes , my order was delivered to d very mentioned adrrss right before 7 pm . I am very happy... plus , the quality of flowrrs was really beautiful. I will rate u now 5 stars for d quick processing and d beautiful flowers . THANKYOU SO MUCH .Will shop from you soon again .Thank you Simran - so pleased that your order arrived as anticipated and you are happy with the quality. Thanks again for letting us know.

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?
Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Evening - It's 9:21pm (Qld Time) and the 'Spring Sparkle' arrangement my husband and I ordered this morning - along with a Baby Foil and Medium Size Teddy has not arrived to the intended recipient at Townsville Hospital. So I have paid $128.75 ...Ref No:5311.124921 and now find myself having to chase you guys up - Disgusting. The new mum is leaving hospital tomorrow morning (that's why I ordered them to be delivered today 31/07/18, which you also guarantee on your website). What is your solution - because I can't very well jump on a plane and go chase a bunch of expensive flowers around Townsville! Reading some of the other reviews & after this debacle - the arrangement when it is found would want to be nothing but perfect - yep, tears are flowing as this was an extra special newborn. Geoff and Janet
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I have escalated your order to our Customer Service team and they will be in touch with you shortly.To recap - The very professional 'Pauline' contacted me directly the following morning to let me know there was a problem via the florist. I totally understand it was not her fault but the florist concerned needs to take some kind of accountability for their stuff up - sometimes throwing in a box of chocolates does not cut it seriously or a 30% off voucher for next time, especially when it is a special delivery. Like many others on here, although the flower arrangement that arrived was lovely, it certainly was not the flourishing arrangement pictured on the Petals website and rather misleading.