Petals Florist Network

Petals Florist Network (page 2 of 41)

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TempSouth East Queensland, QLD

shocking!

After 'googling' florists', I placed and paid for an order with Petals Network Online Store.
I paid immediately via PayPal. A couple of hours later I missed a call from them, I tried to return the call but couldn't. I then received an email stating they don't deliver to the area and it would be 3-5 business days before I would receive my refund. Disgusting service. Wish I'd read the other terrible reviews before handing over my money!

Order Number: 1177.333094

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Simply didn't deliver, or contact recipient

We comfortably and accurately met all the ordering requirements for same day Saturday delivery to west Melbourne. Even received an email confirmation but nothing delivered. Atrocious! Money to be refunded but that's hardly a consolation for a failed delivery for a special event, daughter's 30th, a long ways away from our hometown.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tessa, I am sorry to hear that your order was not delivered as promised. Could I have your order number so that I might review your concerns?

Tessa B.
Tessa B.
BarbieStevens

BarbieStevens

Not at all like the photo

Wanted to get something beautiful for a lovely friend who is in hospital. Image was amazing online and thought yes dancing daisies would be perfect for her. Slightly disappointed with what she received to what was on show online not hard to guess which one was delivered

Nothing was delivered

please refund the full amount ordered and paid Saturday 8am for same day delivery -- wish I had read these reviews first
please send full refund
does anyone have a contact telephone number

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear your order was not delivered. Can I please get the order number to investigate further?

Ordered bouquet for a morning delivery as person was leaving, did not turn up

Ordered for a person who was leaving and needed a morning delivery. At 1.30pm nothing and started to chase, flowers no show! Terrible service, would not use again ever again.

RoddyGippsland, VIC

Dont use

Ordered flowers 90 minutes before cut off time 12.30pm cut off 2pm for same day delivery. Got email hours later that the flowers would not be delivered till the following Monday. Flowers delivered 5 days later on th Wednesday. Bad service.

Order number 1034.320672
I have used Misty Valley Florist before and never a problem

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Ordered same day delivery but not delivered.

I ordered flowers for a same day delivery which I paid $109.00. I called my friend the next day if they have received the flowers. Which she said she didn't. So I called Petals lady was very helpful and she checked and advised me that the flower have not been delivered. So I asked for a refund which they were happy to send me a refund.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Victor, I am sorry to hear that you had difficulties with your order. I was wondering if you might be able to provide me with an order number so I can follow up and review what went wrong? Thanks Petals

Victor
Victor

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional and unskilled

I ordered a $90 bouquet for mother's day. What we received did not look anything like the image online. It looked worse than the $20 bouquet from the supermarket. This was clearly done by a non-professional. It ruined Mother's Day. Yet Petals refused to refund the money, and opted to refund the delivery fee of $16. Very poor customer service. Will never order from them.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Sue, I'm sorry you were disappointed with the outcome of a complaint that you had lodged back in May. If you can provide me with the order number I am happy to review your concerns regarding the compensation offered. Thank you

JLD

JLDIllawarra, NSW

Slightly disappointed

The colour choice of the flowers sent to Royal Perth Hospital did not match up with our selection and, to be honest, the end result did not reflect the price paid.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Don't deliver the arrangements that are pictured!!

Team T
Team T

Wish I could give this a ZERO

Ordered flowers and they simply never showed up. Very embarrassing as they were a birthday gift. Do not order from here, just read the reviews - I sure wish I did!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive on time and for the disappointment caused. Are you able to provide us with an order number so that we might investigate further?

abbymcdonald
abbymcdonald

Hi there. I have also contacted you directly by email with no response yet. Order number was 3354.324363

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Upon searching for this order number it doesn't appear to be in our system. Can you provide the name of the recipient and the date the order was placed? Did you pay for the order with your credit card or via Paypal?

So incredibly disappointed

Order # PETALS Order 1034.311498

So very disappointed with this offering. I paid $129 (which was the ‘upgrade’) for something that could have been bought at a service station. It was for my son’s and daughter in law’s first child. Don’t bother - I should have read the reviews first. Couldn’t add image.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Deborah, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent order. Are you able to forward an image for review to quality@petalsnetwork.com so that we might investigate your concerns?

RenSydney

Disrespectful

I ordered flowers for my mother’s funeral 3 days before the event, clearly stating date and time.
I needn’t have bothered as the flowers were never delivered.
I was left not only heartbroken but also embarrassed that there were no flowers from me at my own mother’s funeral. I am still waiting for my refund 4 days later and they have put me through the added indignity of having to phone them to ask for my money again.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Ren, Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies. Clearly something has gone wrong here. Without having an order number it's difficult for me to respond. Are you able to give me the order number for further investigation?

8402.311133

Disgraceful.

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother in her birthday.
I ordered on the 3rd of July for a 4th July delivery. They still haven't shown up.
Neither myself or my mother have been contacted in any way.
I emailed a complaint 6 hours ago, & no reply. Nothing! birthday surprise ruined.
DO NOT USE, I would have been better off giving my $100 to a Nigerian Prince.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Kristian, I am sorry to hear you've had these difficulties with your order - could you please supply me with an order number so that I can investigate your concerns?

Kristian
Kristian
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm glad the flowers have arrived but if you are disappointed with the quality please send a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com and we are more than happy to assess your concerns. Thank you.

Do not use!

Sent a bunch of flowers (?) to my mother in SA for her 80th birthday. disgraceful!!! there were better bunches of flowers at the local IGA. Had half the promised flowers and was dead in a couple of days - cost me ~$100 and when I complained they agreed it was not acceptable and offered a 20% refund ($20) Big Deal!! how about just delivering what was promised?????

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Tracy, I am sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please provide me with an order number so that I might investigate your concerns in conjunction with our Quality Team.

Product they show vs deliver was different

GreetsusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A trap store!

Very disappointed grandmother...

Delivered flowers were a pale imitation of product advertised, the flowers delivered and paid for at $103 where not as described! This company shows the picture, does not deliver as described and makes communication very difficult if you want to complain..

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with what was delivered. Are you able to provide me with an order number for me to investigate please?

PhilW
PhilW

Order No. 8049.303237
Billing Ref No. 31138589

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - we will be in touch shortly.

This is a Scam

The flowers delivered and paid for where not as described!
If I orders a Mercedes car I would not expect to receive a mini its place!
This company shows the picture and does not deliver and then offers a 25% back, just because they are flowers and you are receiving a bunch they think this is OK.
When paying the higher price they guarantee no substitutes!
Scam
Oh nearly forgot we had to collect our own bouquet as well!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Dear Scam, Can you please provide us with your order number so that we might investigate your concerns? Sometimes there are reasons why we need to substitute however this should always be communicated to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

DavidHobart, TAS

Never again.

Although I ordered flowers (four days notice) for my mums 87th birthday using a particular florists website, the order request automatically went to Petals, who gave the order to another florist instead of re routing it back to that particular florist. This florist they chose didn't even end up delivering them. No reason given as to why despite Petals stating on the day that the flowers were on there way. Never again Petals.

Not Happy.

Not Happy.asked

I paid $120 for flowers, have been charged but they werent delivered. Where are the flowers for sisters birthday that I wanted her to get ON her birthday? There is no way to contact you! The number on the website for THURSDAY FLOWERS IN GLADESVILLE just goes to a fax.
PLEASE RESPOND?order confirmation number is 13001 ordered 17/10/19. Item ordered was B28.

Sherine
Sherine

Hi
I used this email address and got a response.
quality@petalsnetwork.com

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - yes we can see the issue has been resolved and once again our apologies for the non-delivery of your order.

Simranasked

I placed an order yesterday , order no. Is 1033.313569. I need to know whem will it get delivered to its supposed delivery adress.... Plus this site doesnt provide any mail for its customers queries ... no tracking ...nothing...plz help?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Simran, your order was allocated to a florist and accepted for delivery yesterday to the address provided. We deliver up to 7pm for those orders going to a residential address. Unfortunately we don't currently offer a tracking service but we cannot see any issue with your delivery so not sure why you've rated us 2 stars based on a simple enquiry? If you have any further concerns please contact us on 1800 888 668.

Simran

Hello there , I am extremely sorry for rating less . Actually ,i had already placed order and then i went through plethora of bad reviews by people which made me extremely worried about whether my order will get delivered or not . BUT yes , my order was delivered to d very mentioned adrrss right before 7 pm . I am very happy... plus , the quality of flowrrs was really beautiful. I will rate u now 5 stars for d quick processing and d beautiful flowers . THANKYOU SO MUCH .Will shop from you soon again .

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you Simran - so pleased that your order arrived as anticipated and you are happy with the quality. Thanks again for letting us know.

dollyharb

dollyharbasked

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives