Online store, Physical store

Paid $95 for a $40 bunch to be delivered French's Forest

GerryA

GerryALal Lal

Hopeless

Ordered roses 2 weeks ahead of date thinking it was local shop. Got phone call from another state saying run out of roses, can’t deliver anything for another week . No reasons, no compensation, zero service. Stay away from them.

Absolutely disgraceful

Like KateS, I really should have checked the reviews prior to ordering. This has taught me a valuable lesson as I don't generally order online. I selected a $100 florist Designer's Choice Arrangement Deluxe, thinking it would be a more generous bouquet as they may use any additional flowers on hand not required for the day. This is what was sent. All up with delivery fees - this $40 bunch of flowers cost me $117.90

Disgusted

DisgustedSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Took the money, no delivery, refunded after return claim.

I ordered through what I thought was PortCityFlorist website, but turned out to be Petals Network. The Mothers' Day arrangement cost $153.90. I ordered on the 5th of May for delivery on the 7th. The flowers were not delivered. Phone calls to Petals Network returned after refund claim through PayPal, the phone at Port City Florist does not answer.

***Update - Petals Network called 11May and apologised, refunded my money.

Shocking

When purchasing online or calling you are guaranteed same day delivery if you purchase before a certain time. I ordered flowers and received them 3 days later! When I called to ask the status a day after they were due to be delivered I was told they were being delivered from the other side of town - when they finally arrived they were delivered by my local florist which I could have walked to. Arrangement was worth 1/3 of what I paid

KateS

KateSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Embarrassing and cheap

Really should have checked reviews prior to purchasing via Petals Network.

I ordered a $92 bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day for my mum and what was received was something similar to a $20 bunch from the service station. Was so embarrassed. The image shown had roses and more "high end" type flowers but what were delivered were some cheap daisies, one chrysanthemum and three gerberas. Needless to say, I will be ordering directly with the florist in the future.

If it was stated that the cost includes a $20 Mother's Day surcharge, that would have been totally OK, but they charge you a premium and deliver crap.

These flowers were from the roadside

I paid $160 for this. Disgusted to say the least. Pic 2 cost less and from a different florist. Fair to say Petals won’t be getting any further business.

Not even close to picture.

Can’t tell you how disappointed And annoyed I am with your service. Can’t believe I paid 200 dollars for “that”. Rookie mistake on my behalf I should of read all the reviews. There is absolutely no value in price verses product. Never ever will be getting my business again, completely unprofessional and didn’t even get an order confirmation- amateurs. Would give more details but there aren’t any.
Naomi - Brisbane

Vanessa

VanessaVictoria

Delivery!

Should had check the reviews before ordering here ! I order flowers a day before to be delivered the next day. I emailed the company to find out if we will be notified when our delivery is on it’s way, The response was no... then I asked will they be delivered today as my date of delivery I have put the 8th of may. The response I got back was it would either be today or tomorrow. I explained I needed them for tonight for a present. They followed up with the florist and said it would be delivered around 3:30pm today the 8th of may.... it is now 5:30pm and I still have not received them. Worse company to be purchasing flowers off !!

Find out how Petals Florist Network compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Huge disappointment and very embarrassing experience

Daniel

Daniel Perth, WA

Rip Off

Flowers you get are nothing like you order. Flowers were left on door step of delivery address, no phone call to number provided and chocolates that were part of order were not delivered. Will never use this service again.

Spent over $300 and got about $120 worth

I should have checked the reviews first because now I can see that my incident is not isolated. Flowers are nothing like I ordered. I am sure this company puts your order through a local florist and spends a fraction of what you paid them and pockets the rest. See pics below to see what I ordered compared to what I got. One bunch was $185 and the other bunch was $143! So disappointing. They can come take the flowers back and give a refund.

The worst flower arrangement for the most important birthday.

We ordered flower arrangement for my wife's very special birthday online. The delivered one was completely different from web picture, in terms of the choice of flowers, quality wise and quantity wise. I would say less than a quarter of the value and volume. The site admitted it was not worth, so refund by half, which couldn't compensate the disappointment for the one day in life event. In addition, delivered time delayed. More worth was the arrangement had fern, which delivered wide spread spore 1 day after the delivery. Florist must know that this is for special birthday, because I wrote as such on the order form. Florist must not choose the flower which would spread the spore in room. We decided to through the arrangement away.

Johnb

JohnbSydney, NSW

If you want to be the BRIDE who recieved her Bouquet the day AFTER the wedding deal with Petals

Failed to deliver on the day requested on order placed 4 days prior - no regret and impossible to get clear communication from them.
We use flowers for very special occasions and they missed completely.
Arranged directly through a LOCAL FLORIST directly and BOOM everything is great now. , delivered on the day I ordered!

Never ever order from this website

It was so important that a beautiful floral arrangement with balloons and chocolate be sent to my son and his wife for the delivery of our first grand daughter. See photos to compare the extremely disappointing experience I had because what was delivered does not resemble what was ordered at all! Even if some flowers may be different but at least I expected some quality flowers and style. The teddy bear was not in the arrangement, was just given separately! The flowers and colour scheme were so ugly!!
Ordered this one on the left but received the one on the right instead. No resemblance whatsoever! Costed $157

disgusting no service

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising, not delivered same day as specified, flowers wilting next day

Liz Taylor

Liz TaylorSydney, NSW

ordered/paid for quality had cheap and nasty delivered

ordered a specific arrangement, paid top dollar, they delivered something totally different and a cheaper option. Only knew as I had a pic sent to me. Florist decided to do their own thing, not happy as it was supposed to be a centerpiece and could not be used on the day. Petals offered 50% refund rather than 100% requested but had a care factor of zero. Will not use this network of florists again. Lesson learned that not every company is customer focused. So unhappy.

Michael ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Run for the hills if you see Petals Network ...

Michael Z

Do I need to contact the florist I ordered from, the florist that delivered or Petals Network to discuss this issue?

Michael Z

Have since spoken to the original florist who I ordered through - they have the rosy sunshine available yet Petals Network chose another florist and sent a totally different arrangement.... what is going on???

Sarah

SarahVictoria

Flowers delivered were of poor quality and did not match the advertised flowers

The flowers delivered did not match the advertised flowers in any way. They included flowers that did not match the type of flowers shown online and the colour scheme did not match the advertised flowers in any way. I can understand swapping out flowers for ones in season, but the bouquet included approx 20 flowers in total for a $135 fee. Shocking!

See all Petals Florist Network reviews

Tarryn A.asked

Online store

Please provide the status of a refund order number 7105.087609. Order was cancelled by you 5 days ago.
Thank you.

Nadine B.

Hi Tarryn, the order wasn’t “cancelled”. It didn’t turn up on Sunday for Mother’s Day. There was no correspondence to say what had happened. I still hadn’t heard anything on the Monday and called up and as Mother’s Day had passed, and reading all the reviews here I decided I wanted a full refund.

To answer your question, I still don’t have the refund. Can you please follow this up.

Tarryn A.

This is the email I received from Petals.

---------
Hello, Unfortunately the florists in your delivery area have not reopened as planned and therefore will no longer be able to fulfil your order. We do apologise most sincerely for any disappointment caused. As you can appreciate these are unprecedented times and florists have experienced difficulties with supply right across the country. Your order has now been cancelled and we will issue you with a full refund. Once again, our sincere apologies.

I would say the order was cancelled.

Larissaasked

Online store

I emailed on Sunday night in regards to my flower order being completely wrong for my mum’s order Order 1033.465240

Can someone please reply to me as soon as possible

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you confirm if you've heard from our quality team as yet?

Yes I have, thank you

Sueasked

Online store

Please answer phone I have been on hold for 49 mins over misleading site and disgusting flowers that were delivered

Nadine B.

25 minutes and counting....

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

we have been experiencing an unprecedented number of calls every day since prior to Mother's Day. I do apologise you had to wait so long. If your concerns have not been addressed please provide your order number and I will follow it up for you.

Sue

Not yet please see email with photos of the flowers and chocolates that were delivered

See all Petals Florist Network questions