Petals Florist Network

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Petals Florist Network

False advertising

Ordered flowered to be delivered same day as advertised on two separate websites controlled by this company, both couldn’t deliver

TMW
TMWSouth East Queensland, QLD

I feel my delivery was short 2/3rds of the flowers that were on the website!!!

It was my sisters 50th birthday, my brother and I went half with the costs of $150 for flowers and a balloon that we ordered from Australia. When my sister posted her flowers I was bitterly disappointed. They looked like they were purchased from the supermarket. I would expect a voucher to be sent to my sister but since its difficult to get hold of this poor excuse of a florist i doubt that would happen. So disappointed and $150 is not a cheap floral arrangement. Petals Florists - you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Cass
Cass

Wish I had seen these reviews before purchase!

I wish I had read these other reviews before ordering flowers with Petals Network. I ordered a "Designer's Choice" bouquet for same day delivery, which cost close to $100. Although the flowers were delivered very quickly and what the recipient got was nice, it looked like it cost $20. I think I could have found something nicer at my local Coles or Woolworths, for a much lower price. What was received was a very small bouquet containing a handful of tiny flowers, with mostly foliage and only 2 gerberas. It looked pathetic considering what I paid. When you order a flower delivery for over $90, you expect a better product than this. These other reviews are correct - you don't receive value for what you pay. Never again!

disappointed
disappointed

Terrible amateur floral design

I paid $85 for 6 roses and one chrysanthemum, with empty space in between making it look unfinished and bare. When I asked for a refund, they said this was inline with their expectations, ie, they expect to deliver you rubbish!! Further, they post photos of flowers they never expect to to deliver.

Andrina
Andrina

Flowers never delivered

Ordered flowers for Mothers Day - they weren’t delivered. Got a text message the next day saying, sorry we forgot. I was offered either a refund or the flowers delivered 4 days later. No compensation offered

Marina Vic
Marina VicVictoria

Awful cheap tiny boxed flowers

Ordered first blush $130 set got a 12 cm boxed set full of flowers that were half dead - all in bin 1 week after Mother’s Day… terrible crap service - how rotten these scammers are - phone shop directly don’t go through their websites as it’s sent to Petals - how silly are the florists actually paying to be part of this Petals network …? I will phone the florist shop directly … scammer scum Petals … look at those reviews … new babies and funerals and Mother’s Day scamming…Shame shame

The Absolute Worst

I live overseas and I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on the May 6th where there was availability to be delivered on the 7th. Though the did have a disclaimer saying there could be delays, I was expecting the flowers delivered on the 9th by the latest.

Not only did the flowers not show up, I had to ask my mother myself before I found out they weren't delivered. The company would've happily taken my money and did nothing if I didn't bring this to their attention.

All they offered was to redeliver the flowers or get a full refund. Nothing else. Like Mother's Day never happened for my 80-year-old mum. I told them this was unacceptable and got the same reply.

Unresponsive and tone deaf company.

Never Again
Never AgainSouth East Queensland, QLD

No flowers delivered took my money!

Took my money and never delivered. Called customer care spoke with [Name Removed].. no care factor at all, I request to speak to a team leader or manager. He said there is no need. I requested a copy of our conversation to be sent to me, after he confirmed that it is being recorded. He said no and hung up on me. Flowers were supposed to be delivered by Flowers by Joanne in Orewa (NZ). Highly disappointed by both companies…Never Ever Again!!!

Don’t believe delivery information - break dates constantly

Ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers Day. They replied saying the courier could only deliver 2 days afterwards as that is the only day they service that area. Fine but today when the order was meant to be delivered they said it could only be delivered on tmrw. Again fine but then another message came through saying they only deliver on Tuesdays but can’t deliver today.

Terrible company!!

There is a reason your review score is so low. Took my order and my money, don’t deliver!! Then tell me after the date there is no stock. I’m expecting a refund but nothing yet!

NVH
NVHSydney, NSW

Appalling, do not bother wasting your money and time

Ordered flowers to arrive on Saturday, the day before mother's day, in the hopes that this year mum would get the flowers I ordered but no, flowers not delivered Saturday or Sunday and still not delivered today (Monday). I have asked for a refund so let's see if that actually happens, not holding out much hope. Should have known better and wish - like others have stated - that I had done a quick internet search on this company.

Should also add that mum is aged care with dementia and this will now cause a week's worth of worried phone calls and upset because she will think that she's done something wrong - there's already been four phone calls from her this morning. Thanks for nothing Petals Florist.

Waste time and money never use this company again

Ordered and paid for $132.95 Mothers Day bouquet on Thursday 5 May. Flowers not delivered. No communication received to indicate that flowers could not be or would not be delivered. I have apologised to my poor mother and requested an immediate refund. Will find out in coming days if the refund is processed or ignored, otherwise the Ombudsman will be hearing from me.

Mothers Day Fail

Ordered and paid for $120 Mothers Day bouquet on Thursday 5 May. Flowers not delivered. No communication received to indicate that flowers could not be or would not be delivered. I have apologised to my poor mother and requested an immediate refund. Will find out in coming days if the refund is processed or ignored, otherwise the Ombudsman will be hearing from me.

A total scam, what you pay for isn’t what you get

Ordered a 120$ bouquet for mother’s day. I got a completely different bouquet with barely any flowers stuffed with leaves mostly.
A. The number to contact them was a florist who didn’t even have my order, and said that orders are sent to different florists when particular flowers aren’t available.
B. Tried to contact them, however could not reach them whatsoever.
C. Flowers sent were horrid and looked like ones I could buy at Woolworths for $20.
Total rip-off. I wish I read the reviews before ordering .

Display name
Display nameHobart, TAS

Absolute garbage.

Order cancelled after it was meant to be delivered. Getting a refund was like getting blood from a stone! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PETALS!