Online store, Physical store

1.9

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Wifes Birthday - No Flowers

Ordered flowers for my wife's birthday -ordered them a week earlier - then get a text message late on the day that due to no couriers ( seems a common theme on here) they won't be here until the next delivery day which is in 4 days. So I'm unhappy my wife is very unhappy. " Oh yes, darling I ordered you flowers !" Absolute sh*t service don't use these pelicans under any circumstances, as with most things happy to take your money and that's about it

Alicia R.

Alicia R.

Avoid!!!

Ordered flowers for my partner on his last day of military service. I'm overseas so couldn't be there for it.
Asked for them to be delivered before 1pm or cancelled if they couldn't. They replied to my email at 220 and they were delivered at 230 when he was leaving to drive four hours with a completely full car (no room for them). They said there was no mention of the special request!! Yet I spent ten minutes writing the special requests to keep it under 200 characters, ended up being 198.
Flowers were of good quality but the quantity not worth the near $100 pricetag especially considering they won't be enjoyed by him.

DeeSydney, NSW

Poor service

Bouquet ordered to be delivered between 8-9am. Delivered dry flowers with mostly leaves at 7pm after party was over. Very poor service. Please do not use this service! They are cheats!

Missed Funeral

Ordered funeral flowers from Macquarie Fields Florist in this network on Monday for a Wednesday 2PM Funeral at the same cemetery. They email me on the day "regret that our florist has been unable to deliver this order in time for the funeral".

Disappointed

Order # 1034.558659. Still waiting for my refund too.

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company!

Do not use this company. They accepted my order (and money) and then rang me at 4 pm to tell me they could not deliver the flowers as they did not have any couriers.

sunshinenz

sunshinenzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the worst of any service we ever used

Used them a few times in the last few years. Very poor service. In 2018 my husband sent me a bouquet for Mother's Day. He paid for a deluxe version but what I received was worse than a standard version. After my husband complained they refunded $20 which was the price difference between the 2.

I had forgotten about that experience so today I used them for my mother-in-law's birthday. We paid for the classic version but what she received was poorer than the standard version. $130 for 5 roses and a few fleur-de-lys bulbs! If I had remembered about the previous experience I wouldn't have used them today. We will definitely steer clear of them from now on.

Anyone reading this: please think carefully before wasting your hard earned money!

Rip Off!

Read Petals Florist onsite reviews. Dummy! Wish I came here first. Spent $115 on what should have been a beautiful horizontal spray but got a vertical bunch of lillies with 2 roses instead of 6! I hate lillies as they make me sick, hence I deliberately chose the bunch that had none. Looking over the other reviews I guess I should be happy they were delivered at all but honestly the disappointing crap bunch they sent makes my blood boil. Don't use these guys they're punks!

SharonFar North Queensland, QLD

Did not deliver and did not refund, Buyer BEWARE!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

It would be very unusual for you not to receive a refund on reporting a non-delivery. I am sorry to hear you've had these difficulties but if you could provide me with your order number I will follow this up. Thank you

8592.538850 Jeremy M Maji
Thanks please follow up

Nathan W.

Nathan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother!! Terrible service and customer service!!

Extremely disappointed that Flowers I ordered did not get delivered and was not contacted (even after Sending email) ordered $180 flowers and promised same day delivery in Bris cbd business address. Had to call twice the following day and was on hold for over 20mins and given no explanation as to why they never got delivered. I was offered a full refund or they be delivered same day, When I asked for a upgrade (even though I’d ordered the deluxe) I was refused instantly. Only compensation I was offered was $11 refund for delivery!!

Find out how Petals Florist Network compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

No review on web site . Bad small flowers. Not worth the money do not buy anything from them

Flowers are small (do not buy anything) i got 25% back after spending $150 .chocolates were discoloured and balloon was very small . Why are there reviews not on there web

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your review and I do apologise for any disappointment caused. If you'd like to provide your order number I am happy to review your complaint to ensure that the compensation offered was adequate.

Tracey A.

Tracey A.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed over $150 for crap

These flowers are nothing like the picture, crap display , I chose the one with roses in it. Not one rose. Supposed to be pure bliss I’m so disappointed. I should have read the bad reviews before ordering.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Flowers were not delivered on requested date.

Booked flowers online for my mum's birthday. It did not get delivered, my mum nor myself were contacted on the day. I emailed the complaints team and was only offered the flowers to be delivered as soon as possible or be given a refund. For their error I would of expected a refund and the flowers delivered a day late or at the very least an upgrade in flowers. Very disappointed.

JCC

JCC

No good

Worst customer service ever from the owner, very rude and unhelpful when I dared comment that the flowers were of poor quality. Do not use this florist when you want to buy flowers, go elsewhere

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Could you please provide your order number so we might investigate the matter further?

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not follow instructions

Ordered flowers for Mother's day but for delivery on Monday with a personalised card.

Difference flowers were different and delivered on Sunday and it was chance that someone was home on Sunday. The card was edited and did not make sense or conveyed the intended message.

KarenHunter Region, NSW

Very Disappointing service!

I ordered some Flowers for my Mother in Law this year for Mothers day, I was to receive them on the Saturday, So than would take them with me to visit her on the Sunday. I got a generic text message saying that the flowers wont be delivered until the next business day due to high demand. Sunday I did not get my order. The flowers turned up Monday afternoon, I did not accept the flowers, as I ordered the flowers for Mothers day. I put a complaint in one month ago and still haven't heard back. very disappointing service, would not recommend.

Karen

This is the txt message I was given, its not very clear to me. It says first im not going to get my order than it says I will get my order the next business day, which wad not the case.

Didn't arrive, didn't refund

Asked for flowers to be delivered for a friends birthday. After waiting a week my order never arrived. I emailed asking for a refund which they said would be credited to me. Two weeks later still no refund.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear your order was not delivered but if you'd like to provide an order number we are happy to follow up your refund.

LeeSouth Australia

Only thing more disappointing than the product is the customer service.

Bad customer service

I spoke with customer service with a concern regarding the disappointing standard of the flowers. They were just interested in arguing with me rather than listening to my issue. They also take a cut which is a waste of money. Next time I will contact the florist directly. I do not recommend this website at all, the lady showed no form of customer service or understanding. I asked for the complaints email 3 times since she wouldn't help and she didn't give it to me so she can assess if my issue is a 'quality issue '.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you'd like to give me your order number I can track the call which would have been recorded and I can comment with transparency then - thank you

Suzanne tannerThe Mallee, VIC

Very disappointed

Flower arrangement ordered for my mother's birthday was nothing like pic on website when ordered 95.90 dollars and like a child had put it together.wont ever use this service again.l was offered 30 percent discount of next purchase. I don't think so,,,,,,

Suzanne tanner

order number 1034.466030 .selection was 0nly 5 roses ,shasta daisies and virginia stock .i am horticulturist
even if there is substitutes quality flowers should be used not weed flowers.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Did you forward a photo to our quality team for review?

Disappointment

I purchased a deluxe flower arrangement for Mother’s Day. It was so disappointing, I contact the quality team who took 4 days to respond offer a discount to use again. I will never use this company again, they ignored my request for a refund. Customer service team were not interested at all after spending 40 minutes waiting to speak and they demonstrated no care at all.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry that you feel that our customer service team demonstrated no interest at all. All our call are recorded so if you'd like to provide your order details and when you called this call can be reviewed and the level of service offered assessed.

See all Petals Florist Network reviews

Tarryn A.asked

Online store

Please provide the status of a refund order number 7105.087609. Order was cancelled by you 5 days ago.
Thank you.

Nadine B.

Hi Tarryn, the order wasn’t “cancelled”. It didn’t turn up on Sunday for Mother’s Day. There was no correspondence to say what had happened. I still hadn’t heard anything on the Monday and called up and as Mother’s Day had passed, and reading all the reviews here I decided I wanted a full refund.

To answer your question, I still don’t have the refund. Can you please follow this up.

Tarryn A.

This is the email I received from Petals.

---------
Hello, Unfortunately the florists in your delivery area have not reopened as planned and therefore will no longer be able to fulfil your order. We do apologise most sincerely for any disappointment caused. As you can appreciate these are unprecedented times and florists have experienced difficulties with supply right across the country. Your order has now been cancelled and we will issue you with a full refund. Once again, our sincere apologies.

I would say the order was cancelled.

Larissaasked

Online store

I emailed on Sunday night in regards to my flower order being completely wrong for my mum’s order Order 1033.465240

Can someone please reply to me as soon as possible

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you confirm if you've heard from our quality team as yet?

Yes I have, thank you

Sueasked

Online store

Please answer phone I have been on hold for 49 mins over misleading site and disgusting flowers that were delivered

Nadine B.

25 minutes and counting....

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

we have been experiencing an unprecedented number of calls every day since prior to Mother's Day. I do apologise you had to wait so long. If your concerns have not been addressed please provide your order number and I will follow it up for you.

Sue

Not yet please see email with photos of the flowers and chocolates that were delivered

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives