Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 2 of 35)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (686)

Jan963

Jan963South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience today at petbarn Mitchelton

Lovely staff and great service...all questions and products received...took little old girl back for nail clip later...girl was lovely in grooming section and very patient...

Store LocationBrisbane Mitchelton

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

Compassionate Staff

I just want to thank the staff at Petbarn Penrith for their excellent customer service.
My 19 year old goldfish “Jacques “ is sick for the first time. Having identified he has bloat from dropsy and seeing how upset i was, the staff were very comforting, extremely helpful with advice on product and further assisted me on dosage instructions and how to treat Jacques.

It’s lovely to receive service from such caring and helpful staff

Store LocationPenrith
Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

very knowledgeable

Very friendly staff also very knowledgeable. They made me feel very welcome. will definitely return to the Campbelltown NSW store.

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Debcraig78

Debcraig78Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great visit today

Staff were engaging and happy to be at work. Product knowledge was good, what we came for was out of stock but we were provided with information regarding stock delivery. We purchased other stuff including the new brand dog food to try. Excellent interaction with our pets

Store LocationHervey Bay
Dimi

DimiGippsland, VIC

Good service, great products

Went inside the shop to ask about getting some fish. Great service bought some filters and whatever else I needed for my tank and can't wait till next week when we go back to get some fish.

Store LocationWarragul
KimB

KimBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products

Great friendly service close by, with the products I required at a great price. Always quick service and great advice.

Store LocationCapalaba, Old Cleveland Road

ToneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discounts

So this company pulls you in with discounts, yet when push comes to shove youdo not get them. Buy the month previous and receive a 15% discount. When you ask about it you get told, oh thats ONLY for dog and cat products!
SERIOUSLY! You will not get my MONEY anymore! I am so sick of your excuses!!

Seriously, over promise and under deliver!

Store LocationMount Gravatt - Homemaker Centre QLD
Tone

Already sent a reply do far NO response!! Really are you serious about helping?!

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service by the team at Rothwell. Shout out to you guys. Always friendly and greet me when I come to the store. Also Groomers are great with my girl. Tahlia did a great job yesterday. Very pleased

Store LocationRothwell QLD
MeaganPetbarn

Staff seem very knowledgeable and gave me good advice regarding weight management food for my dog. Prices are reasonably good as well.

Store LocationSupercentre Morayfield
MeaganPetbarn

Thank you for the 5 Star review and lovely words!
We can't wait to see you in store next time.

The Petbarn Team

SAB

SABCanberra 2600, ACT

Good advice and very good service. Did nit try to push me into products I did not want or need

Store LocationGunghalin ACT
Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We will definitely pass this on to the store :)

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Staff are very friendly and always helpful when it's needed. Store is always awesome products are easy to find, and excellent product range.

Store LocationLoganholme
Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Helen! Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely pass this on to the store :)

bird cage

couldn't have been more helpful..couldn't find what i wanted on the shelf, lady ran around and found and got it out of stock room. great service.

Store Locationbrowns plains Qld 4118
VeronikaPetbarn

Hello Sharr! Thanks for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear of your in store experience.

Monika

MonikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always an enjoyable visit

I love the great selection of items, they are displayed in an attractive way, I love the specials , but the most important attraction is the friendly and always helpful staff !

Store LocationNorwood, SA and Holden Hill, SA
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Monika! Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely pass this on to the store :)

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making the transition to Pet Ownership enjoyable and supportive

My partner and I finally took the leap and adopted a dog. The night we got her I went to Petbarn Loganholme. Opening hours suit my needs. From day 1 the customer service is second to none. I have personally experienced that when I am there the employees at the store make me feel like they care about my pup as much as I do. I never feel inadequate or annoying when asking for advice. Always helpful and making sure I always get the best deal possible. Wouldnt go anywhere else and the rewards program I feel really is rewarding. Theres no catch and its certainly a bonus feeling like I am being rewarded for investing in my pup.

Store LocationLoganholme
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Bonnie! Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so happy our staff could help you and your new puppy! We can't wait to meet the little one again when you come back in store.

Judy C

Judy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

click and collect is fantastic and very convenient

staff at the store are very helpful and service is fantastic. I ordered an item on line for click and collect but then when I was instore decided to buy a dog bed and the staff were very helpful and informative and a sale was made and my dog is very happy with her bed.

Store LocationElizabeth
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Judy! We are glad to hear you enjoy our click and collect service and that your fur baby loves their new bed!

Kaz T

Kaz TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bec at Moyrafield is so helpful and knowledgeable

Prices are always good stock is always available and staff are very interested in helping and offering great advice having 2 big Doggues is often challenging

Store LocationMoyrafield
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Kaz, thank you for such a wonderful review of our staff member at Morayfield! We will be sure to pass this along!

Toni-Maree

Toni-MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and prices

Excellent service, helpful and friendly advise. Great range of products. Very clean store. Will go over and above to assist. Even carrying items to your car if you need.

Store LocationCapalaba QLD
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Toni-Maree, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! So glad to hear of your in store experience! Have a lovely day!

Great staff and wide variety of stock

Helpful staff who are friendly and efficient. Knowledge of many different pets and their requirements is fantastic. Highly recommend the Noarlunga store.

Store LocationNoarlunga, SA
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Kylie, thanks so much for leaving such excellent feedback for our Noarlunga store! We love that you have had such fantastic experiences with us!

Roberta

RobertaSydney, NSW

Excellent Products Exceptional Team

I love the wide range of pet products available and the loyalty rewards program, the team at Castle Hill store are always so welcoming, friendly and helpful (and very knowledgeable!) with any product I need. The store is also so welcoming of pets and always make a fuss of mine when I shop with them in store, which is much appreciated by my pet and myself! Pet Barn Castle Hill offers excellent products and exceptional customer service. Well Done :-)

Store LocationCastle Hill
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Roberta, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback regarding our Castle Hill staff members. We are so pleased to hear that you are always warmly welcomed and provided with exceptional product information.

Millsy

MillsyPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Extremely helpful staff with great knowledge of products and deals. Recommend Port Kennedy Pet Barn any day of the week. They don't disappoint.

Store LocationPort Kennedy, WA
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Millsy! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our staff in Port Kennedy. We aim to train all our staff on the products we sell and promotions we offer to provide you with the best possible experience.