Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 4 of 35)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (686)

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best store with excellent service

The store delivers great service and staff are very helpful and friendly. The groomer does a fantastic job and genuinely cares for your pet, I wouldn't take my pet anywhere else as trust is important to me and this store has my trust completely. Thankyou for delivering excellent service once again I highly recommend this store.

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee!

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee! Such great and friendly staff there. So many products! And we can always come with our dogs - this is amazing! Thank you!

Christine K.

Christine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Bella’s Groom!

Marie has groomed and clipped my Pooch, Bella many times and I would recommend Petbarn grooming anytime! Always a beautiful job and listens to your requests.
Thanks Guys!

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Wonderful grooming, my little dog comes out looking perfect every single time from this store.

Lovely friendly and helpful staff, lots of great products and always well priced. Love the grooming for my little dog, they always take great care of him.

Lisa Broadbent

Lisa BroadbentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petbarn Kedron Grooming - we love these guys!!

I've been taking my 7 year old Cavoodle Max to Petbarn Kedron for so many years. Kerri-Anne normally grooms Max but the entire team are amazing. They care so much about my fur baby. And they make me feel welcome too :) They are the best!! (and he always comes home with a new necktie lol)

VIVIENNE

VIVIENNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

pricematching

I went in to enquire about Feliway - and was very impressed that they offered to price match. They even gave me a better price than I was expecting. Very helpful, experienced staff. Will definitely be going back.

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience when purchasing.

Greeted with a smile, always helpful and friendly, love the surprises for being a member. Always a nice chat at the checkout.

Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog Training Course

Alisha Kate

Since contacting Petbarn we have recieved an apology and refund for the class. Petbarn have been helpful in resolving this issue.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Shellharbour Petbarn is excellent

Great variety of products and amazing staff who go out of their way to help and serve. They even helped me carry my goods out to the car...Friendly and knowledgeable people that go way out of their way to assist. Thank you again Shellharbour Petbarn!!!

Samantha B.

Samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing service

We always feel well cared for and that staff have a genuine interest in our dogs. The lady who grooms our dog at Cleveland is beautiful. She really cares about giving our dog a great experience and is also very knowledgeable.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The McGraths Hill staff were excellent and friendly. They knew their products and assisted with confidence. Top points for the young woman who served me.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always so easy to visit and have everything you need

Best service . Have all products and price match
Best friendly staff. There is a lovely lady at lake haven store who always greets us and our pets get the best welcome from her every time
Best knowledge and recommendations-not pushy

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and friendly staff.

I have bought quite a few things from this store and they always are accommodating and know exactly what I need or want even though sometimes I have no idea what I'm after or what it is called.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Fantastic service, friendly staff, knowledgeable. Always happy to help under sometimes exceptional circumstances. The store seems very busy, all staff are trying to help but just not enough of them , I feel for them

Vossy

VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive!

I have bought a few products now from Petbarn and thought how expensive they were on each occasion. This was verified when I recently adopted a cat from RSPCA and checked out their prices. I checked three identical products and each was significantly cheaper than Petbarn. Also, any profits go directly to RSPCA, so it's really a no brainer to do all my shopping there from now on.

The best store in Melbourne

Great products, experience and very knowledgeable staff members. My only go to for all my dogs needs. My dog loves visiting.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

lovely staff

Excellent staff knew what they where talking about made me feel welcome and Price was great will call back again