Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (35)

tim0101South East Queensland, QLD

Price and staff hopeless and dishonest

Look up petbarn to get price on nexgard. Ok has click and collect from store. Has same price online. Has same price in store. Yes all same. Go to store and price at loganholme is $20 more. Staff said can change price if you go home get your internet and come back and show them their own price on their site and they will sell it at their advertising price. Just foolish and incompetent. More to place internet black ban for petbarn.. Suck stupidity

Store LocationLoganholme
Jessica C.Petbarn
Jessica C.Petbarn

I'm sorry to hear that, Tim. I will send you a private message as I would like to get this sorted for you.

ToneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discounts

So this company pulls you in with discounts, yet when push comes to shove youdo not get them. Buy the month previous and receive a 15% discount. When you ask about it you get told, oh thats ONLY for dog and cat products!
SERIOUSLY! You will not get my MONEY anymore! I am so sick of your excuses!!

Seriously, over promise and under deliver!

Store LocationMount Gravatt - Homemaker Centre QLD
Tone

Already sent a reply do far NO response!! Really are you serious about helping?!

Chriss

ChrissPerth, WA

Products DONT WORK !

My husband & I went to our local store in Success, WA
to buy some flea killer & shampoo.
We spent $174.00 for 1 dog and 2 cats, on flea treatment. IT DID NOT WORK!, 2 Weeks later dog still scratching, We were furious, then i saw something about GOAT SOAP, went to our local ALDI and brought 3 bars for $3.00, guess what...it works, no more scratching, fleas, allergys......never again will we go to PET BARN, RIP OFFFFFFF...
Buy Goats Soap, save all your money......

Store LocationSUCCESS. WA
Brooke R.Petbarn

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Crazy expensive rip off

Been buying kitten food from my local petbarn for $67 only to find out they sell it $54.99 online. That’s a whopping 25% overcharge.

When I pointed that out the guy said he will match the price (with their own online store!!) because I was a ‘member’. What insulting nonsense.

No apology and never corrected the price on the shelf so they can keep on ripping the next customers off.

Will never ever buy from any Petbarn ever again.

Store LocationMidland
John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Not good

I went in to order a dog food they didn't stock in store but was on their website. I was told "no can't be done". Then went on their website. Postage for a one off delivery was prohibitive. Then received about 10 products by mail I hadn't ordered. Had to return them. Was told it was a computer glitch. This was a while ago. Haven't been back since. Pity it is my nearest store.

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't shop here!

No greeting at entrance by any of the staff including the manager. Prices are too expensive compared to Pet O and Petstock. Both the other companies staff actively acknowledge customers rather than blatantly ignore them!

Store LocationAlexandria, Nsw
Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Dog Beds

The dogs beds do have prices marked on the, Therefore if you require a price you have to carry down to register. I wanted to price 3 or 4 beds. I did not buy any as that is not the way so sell your product

Store LocationPadstow

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad costumer service

When I was paying I ask couple of questions to the girl at the cashier and she started screaming at me...very disrespectful...I will not go back to Waurn Ponds shop

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Mary

Thank you for contacting me..I can see that you guys care.

Sarah

Sarah

Really Disappointed with this particular store

Store LocationNarre Warren - Victoria
jakerebel

jakerebelSydney, NSW

bad service

do not honour price match.go to budget pet products for best price.I think this is deceitful and false advertisement. The products from budget pet products were the same as pet barn stock but were a lot cheaper.

Store Locationpunchbowl
Chloe

ChloePerth, WA

Petbarn grooming

This place had cut my dogs dewclaw off, which he the had to go to the vet to get stitches. Display simply said that they were going to help build his trust as he has anxiety which we then took him again for them to grab him by his nose while cutting his hair and making him more anxious this place is disgusting if you don’t like your job don’t do it this place is simply in it for the money not the animals

Store LocationCockburn
Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Grooming department

Store LocationCockburn
Oddie

Oddie

Different pricing in-store from online

Store LocationFrankston

Rip off

I saw that the price of dogfood was too expensive compared to the food sold at the pet aisle at woolwoorths or coles so i asked the staff for the reason and he told me that the reason for this was that the brands at woolworths were cheap and at petbarn they focus on selling top of the range products. I initially thought that was a reasonable response untill i saw the exact same brands that are available at local supermarkets like the ones mentioned earlier being sold at nearly twice the price at petbarn. This is ludacris.

luis s.
luis s.

Yeah no thanks im not going to get a product that is sold cheaper everywhere else just so i can get the price matched at your store i think thats a job for your staff.

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Groomers at Browns Plains PetBarn

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Petbarn C.Petbarn
S F.

S F.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful service from store manager Wynnum pet barn

Store LocationPet Barn Wynnum

Murray O.

Rude girl at Victoria Point, QLD !

Myself, my wife and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 just joined Petbarn and thought we would visit a store to check it out.
As we were walking around the kids saw some fish and loved them. They were tapping on the glass, not too hard and there were no signs up to say "no tapping" so we didn't think it distubed the fish and they seemed okay. One of the girls who was working there, told off my kids in a very agressive and rude way, they were nearly in tears and quite shocked.
We walked straight out as there are ways to handling things in a professional and mannerly way, she was so rude !
We won't be going back, we will try an independant per store now.

Store LocationVictoria Point
Murray O.

No thanks, just wanted to let the public know, as we won't be returning or engaging in further conversation.
Thanks anyway.

I will not be returning to this grooming salon

Store LocationGrooming salon Bayswater