Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Vossy

VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive!

I have bought a few products now from Petbarn and thought how expensive they were on each occasion. This was verified when I recently adopted a cat from RSPCA and checked out their prices. I checked three identical products and each was significantly cheaper than Petbarn. Also, any profits go directly to RSPCA, so it's really a no brainer to do all my shopping there from now on.

Store LocationNoarlunga SA
Donski

DonskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service

There is decent variety, good service though prices are high, I do love i can bring my dog with me when shppping for him. staff accomodating with product knowledge. Also i became a member a while ago but only went to purchase online recently, and noticed no points were added to my account from previous instore purchases even though they ask if im a member and look it up by phone number. I only recieved points with my online purchase. Where are all the other points from previous purchases when i told them my phone number under membership ? What am i missing here? BIZZARE

Store LocationBundall queensland
Petbarn
PetbarnPetbarn
Suzie Griffiths

Suzie Griffiths

Good service - something is always out of stock

I always get dog food from here but it seems like they are always out of royal canin instore and online. I don’t like my dog changing food as it upsets his stomach. The service I cannot fault as they are always very nice.

Pet Shops