Petbarn Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No

Mls

MlsCoonabarabran

BE WARNED Wont replace faulty item

I bought some pet clippers from their online store and after using them once they know longer work. They were advertised as better than the previous clippers that I had for all kinds of coats. When I contacted them they told me that the Clippers were only for paws Which is ridiculous because the advertising state something completely different on their website. There’s a two year manufacturers warranty with these clippers also so by law they have to replace them or refund me. I’ve contacted them twice and both times I’ve essentially been lied to by the people working in the company compared to what’s on their website And r information I based my purchase on. AFTER A MONTH STILL NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO RECIDY THIS SITUATION.

Store LocationOn line
Camdog

CamdogHunter Region, NSW

Amazing helpful place

Absolutely an amazing place highly recommend to anybody that wants high value products for low value prices pet barn has something for everyone and there pets and the team members that work there are smart knowledgeable and friendly and if they can’t help you they know where to send you so you can get the help you need. Perfect place to get all your pet supplies within a stress free, helpful experience with people that are passionate about pets and all the things they need to live a happy healthy life.

Store LocationSingleton
MeaganPetbarn

WOW! Thank you for the 5 stars and AMAZING review.

Staff so helpful

Easy returns if not the right fit or you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong thing! Staff are obviously invested in helping you get the best for your pet! Hats off to the folks at Indooroopilly and Cannon Hill.

Store LocationCannon hill

Samantha

SamanthaCentral Queensland, QLD

Love pet barn in Gladstone

Pet barn Gladstone have been instrumental in keeping my sphynx babies happy. They have allowed me to exchange food when needed and are always available to offer assistance and advice

Store LocationGladstone QLD
MeaganPetbarn

Glad we can help! Thank you for the 5 stars.
See you next time,

Georgia

GeorgiaPerth, WA

Bad experience in one store, remedied in the next store

Store LocationArmadale, WA
Benjamin D.Petbarn

Staff at St Kilda Petbarn are fantastic. Always helpful and friendly.

Excellent customer service.
Excellent product knowledge.
Trouble free returns for example I bought a jumper without my dog with me and it didn't fit him and there was not problem returning it.
Staff are animal lovers and show a genuine interest in my dog, even now he is no longer a puppy.

Store LocationPetbarn St Kilda
PetbarnPetbarn

Thank you for this excellent review.

Elsie's Mum

Elsie's MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't go anywhere else

Always friendly service, great advice and best prices. Terrific range that changes for variety. It's nice to trust the personality of a store regardless of where you go or who serves you.

Store LocationRobina

Great variety of products

Very helpful and friendly staff and fabulous assortment of pet products for cats , dogs , birds and lizards very happy. thank you will shop again especially if they open in mount barker

Nicole Cseszko

Nicole CseszkoSydney, NSW

Customer Service and Prices

One loyal customer with total satisfaction with the staffs professional help with any questions asked.
They all go above and beyond to make sure your pet gets the best products on the market with price matching which is a plus and always happy to help.
Thank you team at Campbelltown you are all great.

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Find out how Petbarn Physical store compares to other Pet Shops

Plenty of stock and variety to choose from

Great variety of stock and plenty of stock at the Bondi Junction store.
Good customer service with a number of staff at hand for advice if need be.
Definitely shopping here again.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Lillie M.

Lillie M.Sydney, NSW

Not the best.

I only shop at Petbarn if I’m desperate because they definitely aren’t the cheapest around, I needed dog food so I thought I would buy a kong toy with it. My dog generally doesn’t destroy kongs although I also know that Kong has a guarantee on their products. My dog destroyed it within 5 minutes, I rang them thinking that they would ask me to send them photos via email or something but they have insisted I need to take it back to a physical store to show them.
A 40 minute round trip for a $15 kong bone isn’t what I was wanting to do.
The petbarn representative told me that they could only replace it with the same item and that I probably shouldn’t get another one anyway if my dog destroyed it so quickly.
Not impressed with that.

Store LocationNorth parramatta

So grateful for amazing service - South Road, Melrose Park. SA

Our 14 year old Burmese has been diagnosed with megacolin. We needed to completely change her diet of 13 years. Mandy was wonderful, patient and understanding. after a number of failures, We are now on the right track and all going well. We had a number of return products, no problems. A customer for life. The also do wonderful work supporting the RSPCA. Thank You.

Store Locationsouth road, melrose park.
Mawselle

MawselleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

I purchased a WAHL dog grooming shaver kit 6 months ago. Despite being showed how to use the shaver by PetBarn staff, watching You Tube and a professional dog groomer, the shaver did not groom my dog as I expected. Feeling somewhat embarrassed, I attended PetBarn at Doncaster this morning to return the dog grooming kit and ask for a full refund. I have nothing but praise for Cassie, who indicated it wasn't a problem, and refunded the full amount to my credit card. Thank you!

Store LocationPetBarn Doncaster
PetbarnPetbarn

Hi Mawselle, Great news all around!!

The Petbarn Team.

hiromy t.

hiromy t.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no notice at the STORE & ONLINE : Bag contents are sold incorrectly!

Store Locationjindalee
Kellie Jackson

Kellie JacksonSydney, NSW

Aquarium equipment purchase

Went into the Penrith Store to purchase some hidey holes for our 30 ltr fish tank. The staff member we spoke to was knowledgeable and friendly. We asked a bunch of questions that he answered truthfully and we walked out happy with an extra fish our son wanted confident in the information that the staff member gave us. We are more educated on fish tank maintenance. Couldn't ask for a better experience :)

Store LocationPenrith - Mulgoa NSW

Great returns policy

We bought boxes of fancy feast over a year ago as we stock up when they are on special. My cat has just been diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and can’t eat fancy feast cans any more. They refunded the whole lot and will donate to the RSPCA as they cannot restock them.

Store LocationChadstone