Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 2 of 46)

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best store with excellent service

The store delivers great service and staff are very helpful and friendly. The groomer does a fantastic job and genuinely cares for your pet, I wouldn't take my pet anywhere else as trust is important to me and this store has my trust completely. Thankyou for delivering excellent service once again I highly recommend this store.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee!

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee! Such great and friendly staff there. So many products! And we can always come with our dogs - this is amazing! Thank you!

Store LocationPetbarn Store in Jindalee
Christine K.

Christine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Bella’s Groom!

Marie has groomed and clipped my Pooch, Bella many times and I would recommend Petbarn grooming anytime! Always a beautiful job and listens to your requests.
Thanks Guys!

Store LocationPetbarn Rothwell

Liz

LizIllawarra, NSW

Staff are awesome

Pet barn offer nutritional food for my pet . Staff are always friendly,helpful n knowledgeable . Prices are competitive and store is clean. And yes it’s dog friendly

Store LocationShellharbour
Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Wonderful grooming, my little dog comes out looking perfect every single time from this store.

Lovely friendly and helpful staff, lots of great products and always well priced. Love the grooming for my little dog, they always take great care of him.

Store LocationCockburn Pet barn
Lisa Broadbent

Lisa BroadbentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petbarn Kedron Grooming - we love these guys!!

I've been taking my 7 year old Cavoodle Max to Petbarn Kedron for so many years. Kerri-Anne normally grooms Max but the entire team are amazing. They care so much about my fur baby. And they make me feel welcome too :) They are the best!! (and he always comes home with a new necktie lol)

Store LocationKedron Brisbane Queensland

Stop Thief!

$18:99 for the 100g pack of live meal worms that is just extortion you are a disgrace exploiting an obvious shortgage during Covid is it?

Store LocationMidland near Good Guys
Fra M.

So if another business rips someone off by charging 18.99 for meal worms your happy to price match? OUTSTANDING!

Mls

MlsCoonabarabran

BE WARNED Wont replace faulty item

I bought some pet clippers from their online store and after using them once they know longer work. They were advertised as better than the previous clippers that I had for all kinds of coats. When I contacted them they told me that the Clippers were only for paws Which is ridiculous because the advertising state something completely different on their website. There’s a two year manufacturers warranty with these clippers also so by law they have to replace them or refund me. I’ve contacted them twice and both times I’ve essentially been lied to by the people working in the company compared to what’s on their website And r information I based my purchase on. AFTER A MONTH STILL NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO RECIDY THIS SITUATION.

Store LocationOn line
VIVIENNE

VIVIENNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

pricematching

I went in to enquire about Feliway - and was very impressed that they offered to price match. They even gave me a better price than I was expecting. Very helpful, experienced staff. Will definitely be going back.

Store LocationEdwardstown SA

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience when purchasing.

Greeted with a smile, always helpful and friendly, love the surprises for being a member. Always a nice chat at the checkout.

Store LocationRobina Gold Coast

Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog Training Course

Store LocationJindalee
Alisha Kate

Since contacting Petbarn we have recieved an apology and refund for the class. Petbarn have been helpful in resolving this issue.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Shellharbour Petbarn is excellent

Great variety of products and amazing staff who go out of their way to help and serve. They even helped me carry my goods out to the car...Friendly and knowledgeable people that go way out of their way to assist. Thank you again Shellharbour Petbarn!!!

Store LocationShellharbour NSW
Samantha B.

Samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing service

We always feel well cared for and that staff have a genuine interest in our dogs. The lady who grooms our dog at Cleveland is beautiful. She really cares about giving our dog a great experience and is also very knowledgeable.

Store LocationCleveland, Queensland
Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The McGraths Hill staff were excellent and friendly. They knew their products and assisted with confidence. Top points for the young woman who served me.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Connie Barottsi

Connie BarottsiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product range & service

Petbarn Bundaberg has a great stock variety for my cat, Honey, friendly & helpful staff and great membership scheme makes it a pleasure all round to shop there.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always so easy to visit and have everything you need

Best service . Have all products and price match
Best friendly staff. There is a lovely lady at lake haven store who always greets us and our pets get the best welcome from her every time
Best knowledge and recommendations-not pushy

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

Store LocationWoden ACT
MeaganPetbarn

Great customer service and very reliable

The staff at Jindalee Petbarn very friendly and reliable. They always willing to give the best service. My little puppy got very sensitive tummy to certain dry food. They were willing to give the full refund and provided us the free vet consultation voucher. Also we got oh discounts for food every single time.

Store LocationJindalee, QLD

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Store LocationCampbelltown nsw