Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 4 of 46)

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic staff, Rod ( manager?) very rude !

Absolutely brilliant staff , great service and advice . Sean you have been so informative and supportive with our dogs needs. Thank you .
Unfortunately the manager is extremely rude when staff are trying to help customers. This has now happened on 3 occasions when we have visited your store.

Arty1957

Arty1957Northern Region, NSW

Best products

Great shopping and advise from petbarn. My dog has a yeast infection and allergies. I could buy different proteins here for him.

Sibby56

Sibby56South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome passionate and caring

I take my 3 pure breed Australian Silky terriers to pet barn in Maroochydore on Wises RD . They are great I think the prices are reasonably good. They do listen to what you say on how you would like your dogs groomed. My fur babies come home happy looking really good. Dog bandana was my own not from pet barn. But they do get a really cool pet barn bandana from Petbarn.

Kelly

KellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great store, super friendly staff and easy location

The staff were great in helping with choosing our new kennel for our new 4 legged furry little puppy. Excellent service and will be back to buy our next month supply of puppy food

Camdog

CamdogHunter Region, NSW

Amazing helpful place

Absolutely an amazing place highly recommend to anybody that wants high value products for low value prices pet barn has something for everyone and there pets and the team members that work there are smart knowledgeable and friendly and if they can’t help you they know where to send you so you can get the help you need. Perfect place to get all your pet supplies within a stress free, helpful experience with people that are passionate about pets and all the things they need to live a happy healthy life.

MeaganPetbarn

WOW! Thank you for the 5 stars and AMAZING review.

The Petbarn Team

YCL

YCLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet grooming

First time taking my puppy for a wash. I struggle at home with him so I’m sure it wasn’t easy. The staff were all very friendly and my puppy came out fluffy and clean.

gonia

goniaSydney, NSW

Great service and honest advice on pet products!

I was never disappointed with my visits even while looking for a random necessity without spending enough time for the throughout research. Reliable and helpful stuff with understanding and interest in all customer needs. Thanks for your friendly approach to meet our furry family members requirements and helping in our on spot choices.
Loving to have your support.

Leisel26

Leisel26Sydney, NSW

Great Service at Hoxton Park

Easy and friendly service when I click and collect especially the young man who usually serves me.very pleased.Cats also pleased with food!!!!

Ellouise

EllouiseSydney, NSW

Best customer service

I called the Peakhurst store spoke with Jade looking for a product, I was told it was not in stock When their website said it was. Only half an hour later I received a call back from Jade telling me that she had been looking for the product out back, found it and she called me to tell me she had set it aside for me to pick it up. Best customer service

Dana Breen

Dana BreenIllawarra, NSW

Friendly service

Shellharhour store. Always friendly staff, always have what I want in stock. Nice discounts & specials. Usually go once a month.

Janavi

JanaviCanberra 2600, ACT

Friendly helpful staff

My recent visit to Petbarn Woden was so refreshing. The staff member greeted me at the door and helped me to find the product, loaded onto the trolley, walked with me to checkout and then helped me load into car. She was super nice and welcoming. Sorry I didn't notice her name but I will definitely go there for my pets needs - good location, easy parking, helpful friendly service, products I was looking for. Advice was clear and authentic too.

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Not good

I went in to order a dog food they didn't stock in store but was on their website. I was told "no can't be done". Then went on their website. Postage for a one off delivery was prohibitive. Then received about 10 products by mail I hadn't ordered. Had to return them. Was told it was a computer glitch. This was a while ago. Haven't been back since. Pity it is my nearest store.

Claire

ClaireDarling Downs, QLD

Helpful friendly staff

The staff at Toowoomba Pet Barn and great! They helped me find the right dog food for the dog I was adopting from a rescue and off of just a few details helped me pick the exact one she was being fed at her foster home which meant I didn’t need to come back and try multiple ones. They also helped point out specials in the store on products I was already looking at buying. Overall a great experience and I can’t wait to bring my pup in next time for a little socialising and pats! Thank you Toowoomba Team

Kate

KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful friendly staff and well stocked store

Dural store had the automatic pet feeder I wanted in stock. They price matched the sale price of another store. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful.

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't shop here!

No greeting at entrance by any of the staff including the manager. Prices are too expensive compared to Pet O and Petstock. Both the other companies staff actively acknowledge customers rather than blatantly ignore them!

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Dog Beds

The dogs beds do have prices marked on the, Therefore if you require a price you have to carry down to register. I wanted to price 3 or 4 beds. I did not buy any as that is not the way so sell your product

Top service.

Petbarn really have their act together. The staff are friendly and very helpful. We shop at two of their stores and we find the the staff are consistently first class. Highly recommend.

Excellent service

Assistant who served me was very helpful, nothing was too much trouble and she ensured I got exactly what I wanted. She priced matched with the online price as I was going to leave the item until it came on special and she carried it out to my car. I wish I got her so I could commend her.

Wonderful

The staff are friendly and the product range is wide and good quality. Pricing is very good and staff met the product price in store to what was online. I shop here for all my pets needs.

Cait6

Cait6South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Experience!

The staff at Petbarn Capalaba are friendly and knowledgeable. Product prices are reasonable and the store always has stock of the items I like to purchase. I have enjoyed each of my shopping experiences here.