Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 4 of 36)

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee!

Absolutely perfect! We really love our petbarn store in Jindalee! Such great and friendly staff there. So many products! And we can always come with our dogs - this is amazing! Thank you!

Christine K.

Christine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Bella’s Groom!

Marie has groomed and clipped my Pooch, Bella many times and I would recommend Petbarn grooming anytime! Always a beautiful job and listens to your requests.
Thanks Guys!

Liz

LizIllawarra, NSW

Staff are awesome

Pet barn offer nutritional food for my pet . Staff are always friendly,helpful n knowledgeable . Prices are competitive and store is clean. And yes it’s dog friendly

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Wonderful grooming, my little dog comes out looking perfect every single time from this store.

Lovely friendly and helpful staff, lots of great products and always well priced. Love the grooming for my little dog, they always take great care of him.

Lisa Broadbent

Lisa BroadbentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petbarn Kedron Grooming - we love these guys!!

I've been taking my 7 year old Cavoodle Max to Petbarn Kedron for so many years. Kerri-Anne normally grooms Max but the entire team are amazing. They care so much about my fur baby. And they make me feel welcome too :) They are the best!! (and he always comes home with a new necktie lol)

VIVIENNE

VIVIENNEMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

pricematching

I went in to enquire about Feliway - and was very impressed that they offered to price match. They even gave me a better price than I was expecting. Very helpful, experienced staff. Will definitely be going back.

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience when purchasing.

Greeted with a smile, always helpful and friendly, love the surprises for being a member. Always a nice chat at the checkout.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Shellharbour Petbarn is excellent

Great variety of products and amazing staff who go out of their way to help and serve. They even helped me carry my goods out to the car...Friendly and knowledgeable people that go way out of their way to assist. Thank you again Shellharbour Petbarn!!!

Samantha B.

Samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing service

We always feel well cared for and that staff have a genuine interest in our dogs. The lady who grooms our dog at Cleveland is beautiful. She really cares about giving our dog a great experience and is also very knowledgeable.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The McGraths Hill staff were excellent and friendly. They knew their products and assisted with confidence. Top points for the young woman who served me.

Connie Barottsi

Connie BarottsiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product range & service

Petbarn Bundaberg has a great stock variety for my cat, Honey, friendly & helpful staff and great membership scheme makes it a pleasure all round to shop there.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always so easy to visit and have everything you need

Best service . Have all products and price match
Best friendly staff. There is a lovely lady at lake haven store who always greets us and our pets get the best welcome from her every time
Best knowledge and recommendations-not pushy

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

MeaganPetbarn

Great customer service and very reliable

The staff at Jindalee Petbarn very friendly and reliable. They always willing to give the best service. My little puppy got very sensitive tummy to certain dry food. They were willing to give the full refund and provided us the free vet consultation voucher. Also we got oh discounts for food every single time.

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet Barn Sunbury TOP service

The staff at Petbarn Sunbury are all just amazing. Great customer service every time I shop there and eager to help and assist.

We have a nervous husky who had her first groom today. Abbey and Cat ensured they took their time to let her settle, and even fell asleep during the grooming session.

Fantastic staff who are always happy to help you with your pets needs, and will price match other competitors on store products.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and friendly staff.

I have bought quite a few things from this store and they always are accommodating and know exactly what I need or want even though sometimes I have no idea what I'm after or what it is called.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Fantastic service, friendly staff, knowledgeable. Always happy to help under sometimes exceptional circumstances. The store seems very busy, all staff are trying to help but just not enough of them , I feel for them

The best store in Melbourne

Great products, experience and very knowledgeable staff members. My only go to for all my dogs needs. My dog loves visiting.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

lovely staff

Excellent staff knew what they where talking about made me feel welcome and Price was great will call back again